• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Megachurch pastor criticized for buying wife $200G Lamborghini

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.foxnews.com/us/megachurch-pastor-criticized-for-buying-wife-200g-lamborghini

A South Carolina pastor defended buying his wife a $200,000 Lamborghini Urus as an eighth wedding anniversary present after coming under fire for the purchase.

Pastor John Gray, the leader of Relentless Church in Greenville, S.C., came under fire for presenting his wife, Aventer, with the expensive vehicle. A video that went viral, which has since been deleted, showed the pastor surprising his wife with the keys to the luxury vehicle last week, the Charlotte Observer reported.
==============================
Another example of too much money corrupting the judgement of otherwise sane people.

Save your money. Don't send it to one of these megachurches & maybe someday you will have enough to buy your own $200G imported sports car.

Jesus needs his servants' families to drive bitching cars.

It's right there in Isaiah Jezebel 24:60. Or something.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/megachurch-pastor-criticized-for-buying-wife-200g-lamborghini

A South Carolina pastor defended buying his wife a $200,000 Lamborghini Urus as an eighth wedding anniversary present after coming under fire for the purchase.

Pastor John Gray, the leader of Relentless Church in Greenville, S.C., came under fire for presenting his wife, Aventer, with the expensive vehicle. A video that went viral, which has since been deleted, showed the pastor surprising his wife with the keys to the luxury vehicle last week, the Charlotte Observer reported.
Another example of too much money corrupting the judgement of otherwise sane people.

Save your money. Don't send it to one of these megachurches & maybe someday you will have enough to buy your own $200G imported sports car.

I wonder if that $200G car was a bribe for the wife not to go public about his mistress. A religious version of Hillary Clinton as it were.

It's amazing how stupid and gullible people are. And the same idiots probably voted for Trump.

Been goin' on for years...anybody who's naive enough to support these charltons deserve to lose their money...

These "churches" are an abomination. Anyone who gives them money is an idiot.

200K for a car? Sheeite, he’s low rent; ever hear of Creflo Dollar, that’s right, that’s his name. Money for Nothing, “ that little ****** got his own jet airplane...”

So why is it so difficult to accept that some people, like myself, have had it with organized religion?
After a lifetime of seeing crap like this I was done with the whole thing, that's all.
It doesn't mean that I don't have spiritual values, it means I don't trust a modern mortal man with saving my soul.
I simply don't trust them any further than I can spit.

& now this from beyond the grave

Mercedes-Benz

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends.
So Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz?

♪ ♫ ♯ ♪ ♫ ♯

Jesus needs his servants' families to drive bitching cars.

It's right there in Isaiah Jezebel 24:60. Or something.

I don't recall reading that in the Old Testicle.

We live in a world where Kanye and Kim rent a 747 as their private ride.....clearly the end is near.

It's amazing how stupid and gullible people are. And the same idiots probably voted for Trump.

If I had to guess, I'd say that whatever means the pastor used to get his flock to donate the money he used to buy the lamborghini, they were both...

a)dishonest, and
b)legal.

When you get a church, you're crossing some pretty important t's and dotting some pretty important i's on your path to wealth through completely legal fraud.

So why is it so difficult to accept that some people, like myself, have had it with organized religion?
After a lifetime of seeing crap like this I was done with the whole thing, that's all.
It doesn't mean that I don't have spiritual values, it means I don't trust a modern mortal man with saving my soul.

Creflo Dollar will fly your soul to heaven......for a donation.......:shock:

Religion pays. Check Osteen's wealth. People giving these conmen their money are idiots. No shortage of them apparently.

I wonder if that $200G car was a bribe for the wife not to go public about his mistress. A religious version of Hillary Clinton as it were.

Or 5 deferment cadet bone spurs scumbag who not only has to make sure his wife has plenty but payoff his mistresses as well.

That right there is where people make their 1st mistake...no mortal man can save your soul...never could...like I said, anyone who thinks so, deserves what he gets...

"Do not put your trust in princes
Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation." Psalm 146:3

200K for a car? Sheeite, he’s low rent; ever hear of Creflo Dollar, that’s right, that’s his name. Money for Nothing, “ that little ****** got his own jet airplane...”

Allows him to spread the word much faster. LOL!

Jesus seeks to save the lost while worldly pastors seek to serve themselves.

Megachurch pastor criticized for buying wife $200G Lamborghini

I don't expect clerics to verge on indigency, but I also think "churchin'" shouldn't, on an individual-preacher level, be that highly profitable/remunerative.

In other news...Who knew Lamborghini produce an SUV/crossover of sorts? I sure didn't.

Lamborghini Urus

1-lamborghini-urus-review-hero-front.jpg

Re: & now this from beyond the grave

Mercedes-Benz

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends.
So Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz?

♪ ♫ ♯ ♪ ♫ ♯

For that price you could have 2 very nice Mercedes Benzes.

What does that have to do with these con men?

Conspicuous consumption is in.

Also: Increasingly we dont give a ****....which is a bad bad thing.

There is more, but this should be enough to tinkle your brain cells into rhythm with mine.

Conspicuous consumption is in.

Also: Increasingly we dont give a ****....which is a bad bad thing.

There is more, but this should be enough to tinkle your brain cells into rhythm with mine.

I tried. Its obviously impossible for you to give a straight answer. My guess is you used to be better.

Back
Top Bottom