• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mega list on Trump

A guy over at Reddit put together a rather extensive list on Trump with supporting articles. A must read for Trump supporters.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrum...final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/

Well, I'm sure among like minded ideologues, his "list" will elicit high fives, and tingly legs.

But rabid ideologues rarely get much notice among those not so similarly handicapped.

With a page carrying a banner: "Trump, make America Hate again" do you really think rational minds will be persuaded by such pap?

How is linking to his exact quotes 'garbage'.

The man said what he said.

Have you ever heard of context? Without that, exact quotes are worthless. Can you really be that easy?

Well, I'm sure among like minded ideologues, his "list" will elicit high fives, and tingly legs.

But rabid ideologues rarely get much notice among those not so similarly handicapped.

With a page carrying a banner: "Trump, make America Hate again" do you really think rational minds will be persuaded by such pap?

No, not really. Rational adults will realized that simply citing what he actually said and judging him by his own statements has nothing to do with being an ideologue.

Rational minds realize his statements are those of a narcissistic, unhinged, self-impotant loon.

Sorry that simple fact eludes you.

Have you ever heard of context? Without that, exact quotes are worthless. Can you really be that easy?

Yes, I know exctly what context means. Have you ever heard of 'clicking on links'? If you do that, the context will magically appear.

Glad I could help you out with that.

No, not really. Rational adults will realized that simply citing what he actually said and judging him by his own statements has nothing to do with being an ideologue.

Rational minds realize his statements are those of a narcissistic, unhinged, self-impotant loon.

Sorry that simple fact eludes you.

I know it's important for you to convince yourself the instructions are true.

They count on such devotion.

I know it's important for you to convince yourself the instructions are true.

They count on such devotion.

I know it's imporatant for you to babble irrelevancies when your nonsense gets dismanlted and you have no rational reply.

You must be used to that by now.

You can almost hear the screen-scream for attention from some people, can't you?

Indeed. Consider Reddit.

A blog that pays bit coins to poster who get their posts up-voted. So to the dog whistle in the OP doesn't have to be accurate, reasonable, or even rational. It's just a meal prepared for the target audience in order to get up-votes, which equal internet $.

To think the minions who flock to this believe it's accurate and worthy of posting shows how far removed from reality they are, and how pathetic their standards for what should inspire them.

Back
Top Bottom