• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet Your Mods!

Pinkie

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Grrrrrrr....I have been working on a slideshow of DP's Mod Squad and STILL I have errors.

I'd delete this post, but my system doesn't seem to allow that, so watch this space for a new video coming soon to you!

Last edited:
Excuse me? I am not a mod. :2mad:

You are eye candy!

I didn't want to leave anyone out. spud. I had the damned thing organized so as to tell the viewer who was a DM or a Bartender, but when I uploaded it to YouTube, it scrambled the order and I have tried for a LONG time to fix it.

No joy.

Not a Mod, but instead a DM or Bartender: Spud, DiAnna, Tessaesque, X Factor, Megaprogman and Josie.

Betta?

Hrm, so this is what it feels like to have my ass kissed.

Hrm, so this is what it feels like to have my ass kissed.

I did not say one damn thing I did not mean, Mega.

I actually did not even make it for you guys.....I made it for DP's new posters, one or two of whom I've grown very fond of.

I did not say one damn thing I did not mean, Mega.

I actually did not even make it for you guys.....I made it for DP's new posters, one or two of whom I've grown very fond of.

I know, I was teasing.

very nice ,pinkie ,i wish i was a mod too :2razz:

Why? Do you lust after abuse?

Thanks for the compliment, Medusa. Obviously I suck at making "movies", but I'm not probably gonna stop, either.

:)

The Video was Kewlllll, Pinkie, thanks for sharing :)

My influence has spread to YouTube?!

Fantastic. All is going according to plan.

:twisted:

:lol: Funny stuff Pink. :)

redress must see this!!!!!

O God, I did not include Redress! I can modify it....is he still a Mod?

:3oops:

You guys are too kind. It obviously has a lot of errors, but it was fun to make.

Google Photos---->Make a Movie---->Upload to YouTube---->Add Music and Captions---->Publish.

I've used a terrific talk-to-text program as well, called xtranormal. All this is easey-peasey, but it takes some time.

Xtranormal: [NSFW]

I love the (mostly) deadpan delivery of the "actors", LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're moderated by cats that can type? Ah, will the marvels of the internet never cease!

Back
Top Bottom