• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet Your Mods!

Xtranormal:

I love the (mostly) deadpan delivery of the "actors", LOL.

BTW, the "Swastika Avie" debacle did not happen here on DP, nor could it, I don't believe, as offensive images are banned.

What movie maker did you use?

Grrrrrrr....I have been working on a slideshow of DP's Mod Squad and STILL I have errors.

I'd delete this post, but my system doesn't seem to allow that, so watch this space for a new video coming soon to you!

Very cute, Pinkie!!

Ahem. And one owl. :)

I missed a Hooter Babe?!!

Well, they always told me, first it's the hair that goes, and then the hearing.....I'm really not looking forward to what's coming next....

That's awesome Pinkie! I really enjoyed that. How clever!!! :)

What movie maker did you use?

The DP Mods movie was made in Google Photos/Picasa; easey-peasey. You need not even d/l anything, if you already have Chrome; go to the black header on your browser and pull down"More" on the right. Click "Photos", start an album and after uploading, click on "Edit the Album" and hit "Make a Movie".

100% free and you can add annotations as well as music after you upload to YouTube. I've always thought this would make a terrific gift for a loved one, and I am planning to do one for my brother, beginning when he was a baby.

Just don't try and edit much on Picasa, because IME, YouTube is 1,000xs easier. If you don't already have a YouTube account, there are privacy controls available if you just want to share with your family.

That's awesome Pinkie! I really enjoyed that. How clever!!! :)

LOL; if it actually was clever, I could not have done it. Trust me, this is designed for all us computer idijits.

yessss .((

Okie dokie; lemme add Redress in.

If you are reading this, please don't think I forgot you, Redress. It was a challenging task, and I made lots of mistakes, as you can plainly see.

:peace

I was waiting for the blowback to start.

LOLOL.

Seriously, no worries. I thought it was really great (and I have been crabby lately). I've watched it like 3 times to make sure I caught all the captions. Thank you for taking the time to make it. <3

Awww.... where'd it go? I just got home! :(

Awww.... where'd it go? I just got home! :(

I deleted it and tried to fix it so it included Redress, but no joy.

But rather than leave it deleted and start over, I put it back -- enjoy!

Hahahaha! That was hilarious! :)

Back
Top Bottom