• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet trump's new secretary

soap box

A Lincoln democrat
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
IMG_20220218_203051.jpg

I guess Melania doesn't know? Or doesn't care?

View attachment 67375549

I guess Melania doesn't know? Or doesn't care?
Donald's making a scrapbook I see--'Our Journey Together'
And did he steal some of those round thingys I thought were K cups from the WH? What are those things again?

This pic of the girl is a joke, right?

What is the painting in that pic?

Head does not fit the body or both her parents are swans .

Looks a fake shot -- time will reveal .

Head does not fit the body or both her parents are swans .

Looks a fake shot -- time will reveal .

My theory is the crease at mid-waist covers the scar where a surgeon took her intestines out.

View attachment 67375564

I don't really get why Coolidge is there. Other than GWB, all of those folks would intimidate the shit out of Donny--he hates self-made people. Is that Harding and Hoover over by Coolidge?
That’s not Trump’s sitting posture. Nor is he drawn in proportion, you would’t see any part of that chair………:cool:

1645267059167.png

View attachment 67375564

I don't really get why Coolidge is there. Other than GWB, all of those folks would intimidate the shit out of Donny--he hates self-made people. Is that Harding and Hoover over by Coolidge?

Looks like I was wrong about Ike. It has to be him in the yellow shirt, so who's that behind Trump in the blue?

Gerald Rudolph Ford Jr.

****ing FORD? How did he make the cut?

The scene is nauseating, but I must admit the portraiture skills are all right.

****ing FORD? How did he make the cut?

The scene is nauseating, but I must admit the portraiture skills are all right.
I guess he's there because they wanted another republican and they couldn't think of anyone else. Thats the only thing that I can think of

You've got to remember, he wanted to have a national park (I think he called it a garden) where we would honor those great Americans Alex Trebek and Lauren Bacall with statues right along side the likes of MLK and Albert Einstein.

Hey the picture might be a total fake , sure ,idk, I just thought the picture was ... Um .... Ehh... Provocative 😋

Maybe the picture is real , but not her -she's one of those sex dolls ! Ooh la la 🤩

Hey the picture might be a total fake , sure ,idk, I just thought the picture was ... Um .... Ehh... Provocative 😋
Might be a total fake? LOL!!

Just more fodder for folks who can not live with out bashing president Trump.

Back
Top Bottom