• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

- Meet the Press - or - Meet the Hate - ?

The democrat party has become the full on party of hate.

100 % factual.I don't need to fabricate.That is how Obama used his Agencies
and places like FactCheck.org.You have been manifestly STOOGED.
I know how at first it feels like you've been robbed.But that is precisely what
Obama as Community Activist did.He robbed the American people of the Truth.
His every word { spiel } was an effort to indoctrinate via doublespeak and groupthink.
His goal was partially accomplished.To neuter or Middle Class.First time in Modern American
History our Middle Class devolved or declined.Average pay declined by around $ 4,500 annual paycheck.
Jobs disappeared and Towns became wastelands.Detroit being the biggest example.

Looks like Obama robbed you of spaces after periods and any kind of readable formatting.

The peoples trust in our media to report the news fully, fairly and accurately has been declining a very long time. Trust in the media reached its high of 72% back in 1976. Since then it has been declining. Down into the 50's during Bill Clinton, down into the 40's for G.W. Bush and Obama to reaching its new low at the end of Obama of 32%. All of this pre-Trump. Our media has taken sides in our political battles which is why I think the distrust in it has been growing.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx

Almost all the media sides with the left, until the advent of cable news, this bias was mostly covert. With cable news it has become glaringly overt. This is shown in that 51% of Democrats trust the media compared to just 14% of Republicans. Independents come in at 30%, the non-affiliated, less to non-partisan, who also don't put much stock in our present day media to report the news fully, fairly and accurately.

Not to this level.This is as Unamerican as it gets.Trump has like 3-4% of Stories reported by the
MSM and Press as Positive.The rest are Negative.I don't think One Barack HUSSEIN Obama received
3-4% Negative.It was like 99% + Positive and maybe 1 % slightly negative.By negative meaning
not critical as much as questioning.
So Trump receives around 3-4 % Postive leaving 96 % Negative.
Plus this was not openly reported but a year or so after Brennan was selected to run the
CIA a story came out that our CIA was given some kind of clearance to purposedly use
Propaganda as a tool.I'll look for a header { Story by the Press }.
In July of 2013 The U.S. Government just got the green light to use propaganda
made for Foreign audiences on the American Public.
So the Smith-Mundt Act that endured for decades that government-made media
intended for foreign audiences doesn't end up on radio networks broadcast within the U.S.
This was an extension of The National Defense Authorization Act which Obama manipulated
and changed secretly on a New years Eve.That was in 2012.Obama pledged he would not
sign it,when it's use was being debated.He secretly late on a New Years eve,made the signatory.
Obama signed another version a few years later.
The 2011 Version on New years eve allowed for Indefinite detention for anyone considered
a combatant,even citizens in the U.S. Held indefinitely with No right of due process.

Looks like Obama robbed you of spaces after periods and any kind of readable formatting.

I pray to God it bugs the Bejesus out a ya.

The democrat party has become the full on party of hate.

Worse than that.Hate can be a posivive.Hate hardened criminals or Rapist.
Hate tax cheats or those who smack around their wives.
But the Left's Hate is directed at the wrong reason.Just Hate a sitting President
Because the Obama sychopants and toadies popularized it.Obama indubitably The Most
Divisive President in American History.

" Why Does Truth call forth Hatred ?
-- Saint Augustine

I pray to God it bugs the Bejesus out a ya.

You pray to God ill will to others. Interesting.

Actually alls it actually does is dissuade people from reading your tripe. Which is a good thing.

Well, I am convinced. You used his middle name. How could I argue with that?

Back
Top Bottom