• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

- Meet the Press - or - Meet the Hate - ?

foolardi

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
There's a reason why Tim Russert is not with us.Because if Tim Russert was still
the Host of the weeks biggest Political hour on netwerk TV,than we would have none of
this Chuck { Ferret-headed } Todd snivelling.Going out if his way to coax any guest into
saying or admiiting what baddie President Trump,surely must be.
Even Liberal historian Doris Kerns Goodwin { Thought L.B.J. was The best Modern day
POTUS } has no trouble conjuring-up reason to dis or Hate on Donald Trump.
Because he makes allegations against our own agencies.yeah,right thar Little Miss
Baseball Buff.The ones Obama corrupted.Like the IRS,The Justice Dept.,The F.B.I.
and the Veterans Adm.And of course the EPA and it's ridiculous use of overwhelming rules
& regulations.President Trump was not only right to question these Agencies as he entered
the White House,but to do everything to Improve them from the Obama years of Malfeasance.
- Meet the Press - has become This Place to go on Sunday to hear how Bad a President,
one could be.of course using Donald Trump as the Poster boy example.
Tim Russert would never tolerate that sort of weanie short-sighted approach.
Russert was always tough but fair and Honest.
How apropos that the saintly Russert was not available once Obama was Installed.
Dying rather suddenly and quickly after visiting Rome and the Vatican with his son,Luke.
Out of the blue he had a massive heart attack while in his Office.Then again so did
Andrew Breitbart.And of course Richard Holbrook.
The lesson learned.That this Press can surely hate when called upon.
Funny how that stuff works.I can't recall any HATE whatever directed at President Trump's
Predecessor { Barack Obama }.
Funny how that worked ... 'tis not.

ironic OP is ironic

... I can't recall any HATE whatever directed at President Trump's

I see this kind of claim on facebook from time to time. Every time it stuns me.

Yeah, this.

I had someone on FB once tell me the same thing, so I went online and googled Obama+racism. I was appalled at the memes I saw. Every single one had to do with the fact that he is a black man. You imagine all the bad things people say about people of color, and you'll find that in those memes. I even saw memes of Obama being hanged by a noose. Not sure how that guy didn't get a visit from Secret Service.

Then disprove it and cite where Obama was Hated on by - Meet the Press -.
Just once will suffice for starters.Unless it's too taxing.

Yeah, this.

I had someone on FB once tell me the same thing, so I went online and googled Obama+racism. I was appalled at the memes I saw. Every single one had to do with the fact that he is a black man. You imagine all the bad things people say about people of color, and you'll find that in those memes. I even saw memes of Obama being hanged by a noose. Not sure how that guy didn't get a visit from Secret Service.

Name ONE meme or notable person who had dime one to say about Obama's skin color.
What ... No Links.

I beg to differ. I've always thought Chuck Todd was possum headed and supplied the hair plugs to Joe Biden.

Yeah, this.

Not to mention Trump was leading the charge with attacks on Obama.

And now Trump and his children and his supporters get upset that anyone is hateful back at the most hateful man to ever be president of the U.S.

There's a reason why Tim Russert is not with us.Because if Tim Russert was still
the Host of the weeks biggest Political hour on netwerk TV,than we would have none of
this Chuck { Ferret-headed } Todd snivelling.Going out if his way to coax any guest into
saying or admiiting what baddie President Trump,surely must be.
Even Liberal historian Doris Kerns Goodwin { Thought L.B.J. was The best Modern day
POTUS } has no trouble conjuring-up reason to dis or Hate on Donald Trump.
Because he makes allegations against our own agencies.yeah,right thar Little Miss
Baseball Buff.The ones Obama corrupted.Like the IRS,The Justice Dept.,The F.B.I.
and the Veterans Adm.And of course the EPA and it's ridiculous use of overwhelming rules
& regulations.President Trump was not only right to question these Agencies as he entered

the White House,but to do everything to Improve them from the Obama years of Malfeasance.
- Meet the Press - has become This Place to go on Sunday to hear how Bad a President,
one could be.of course using Donald Trump as the Poster boy example.
Tim Russert would never tolerate that sort of weanie short-sighted approach.
Russert was always tough but fair and Honest.
How apropos that the saintly Russert was not available once Obama was Installed.
Dying rather suddenly and quickly after visiting Rome and the Vatican with his son,Luke.
Out of the blue he had a massive heart attack while in his Office.Then again so did
Andrew Breitbart.And of course Richard Holbrook.
The lesson learned.That this Press can surely hate when called upon.
Funny how that stuff works.I can't recall any HATE whatever directed at President Trump's
Funny how that worked ... 'tis not.
Heavily biased/disingenuous opinion attempting to masquerade as an honest review of America’s longest running news program. Worse even, using Tim Russert’s memory to prop up that twisted opinion. Shameful.

For the record, Russert had a previously diagnosed heat condition that he took medication for and exercised, so not “out of the blue”. Andrew Breitbart had a long history of alcohol, prescription medication, and cocaine abuse which may well have contributed to his death.

Not to mention Trump was leading the charge with attacks on Obama.

And now Trump and his children and his supporters get upset that anyone is hateful back at the most hateful man to ever be president of the U.S.

I get it.Like the Way Obama spied on the AP.Tried to arrest Fox White House cprrespondent
James Rosen.Used the word tea bagger in regards to the tea party.
It wasn't Trump who backed - Occupy Wall Street - or BlacksLivesMatter or Antifa.
All groups openly shouting OUT their hate.
Bee For Real.

Heavily biased/disingenuous opinion attempting to masquerade as an honest review of America’s longest running news program. Worse even, using Tim Russert’s memory to prop up that twisted opinion. Shameful.

For the record, Russert had a previously diagnosed heat condition that he took medication for and exercised, so not “out of the blue”. Andrew Breitbart had a long history of alcohol, prescription medication, and cocaine abuse which may well have contributed to his death.

You don't have enough posts to fill-up a kiddie cereal bowl.

Please don't drink if you are, or may be pregnant.

You don't have enough posts to fill-up a kiddie cereal bowl.
Says the one with less than 100 posts? If this ^^ is an example of how you discuss/debate politics you should go back to reddit because you are out of your element and way over your head here.

No mention of Hate or his color.In fact,Cruz said he admired the man.
What else ya gots Bub ?
If your attention span allowed for the entire 1 minute and 19 seconds of the video you would have heard Cruz’ criticism of Obama.

No mature adult is going to say, on air, that they hate a political figure or attack them because of their race. Expecting otherwise is idiotic.

If your attention span allowed for the entire 1 minute and 19 seconds of the video you would have heard Cruz’ criticism of Obama.

No mature adult is going to say, on air, that they hate a political figure or attack them because of their race. Expecting otherwise is idiotic.

Oh me or my.How dare anyone even attempt to criticize Obama,the Exalted One.
What on Earth was Cruz thinking.However that was the Media overall mission.
Don't dare criticize Obama.In the least,play along with his hoodwinking and attacks
on his opposition.

I can't recall any HATE whatever directed at President Trump's
.... cite where Obama was Hated on by - Meet the Press -.
Just once will suffice for starters.Unless it's too taxing.
Post #15. Done.
Oh me or my.How dare anyone even attempt to criticize Obama,the Exalted One.
What on Earth was Cruz thinking.However that was the Media overall mission.
Don't dare criticize Obama.In the least,play along with his hoodwinking and attacks
on his opposition.
You asked for a reference and were given a reference. Now you prattle on with this ^^ butthurt drivel? Take your meds, bub. :screwy

Is that so?

Name one Republican Politician ?. Not Talk Radio which has challenged Obama.
Not mocked him due to color.Like the Left Did to Condi Rice and still does to
Clarence Thomas.Even The Only Black Senator { Tim Scott R-S.C } Where Black Democrat
Asst.Minority Leader James Clyburn suggested he needed to " Vote His Color ".

Post #15. Done.

You asked for a reference and were given a reference. Now you prattle on with this ^^ butthurt drivel? Take your meds, bub. :screwy

Written like a true leftists Believer.As in ... Take your One reference,or take a Hike ... " Racist ".
Real intrepid and informative.
But then that's why the teacher's unions domimate our public schools.
For that kind of response.

Back
Top Bottom