• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet the Newest Karen and She's the Hope of the Republican Future

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Def Presidential material there...IYAR.

This is for you and your obviously spoiled nephew, Nikki :violin

Last edited:
“Let them eat popcorn!”

She's all like...don't you know who I am? Nimrata Randhawa;

she's a nimrod.

Nikki cracked corn and I don't care.

Repugs give popcorn by mail for Birthday gifts

“Let them eat popcorn!”

cough,

6c841d87f2cf11304b8dc7146232b973.jpg

She wouldn't make it out of a Republican primary, IMO.

2024 GOP primaries, IMO, will be a long battle between the establishment moderate Kasich/Romney wing of the GOP versus the radical alt right Trump wing of the GOP, and this will happen whether Trump wins or loses this year. Whoever comes out the winner in that battle, will be the ones running the GOP for the foreseeable future. Hopefully for the GOP's sake (and America's sake) it's the moderates who end up on top.

You think that tweet is unreasonable?
Sounds lile she has a legitimate complaint and aired her grievance in a civil manner. Its kinda funny seeing a progressive complainimg about somebody else complaining. Do you all think you have a monopoly on it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Why do Leftists hate women of color and immigrants?

She wouldn't make it out of a Republican primary, IMO.

2024 GOP primaries, IMO, will be a long battle between the establishment moderate Kasich/Romney wing of the GOP versus the radical alt right Trump wing of the GOP, and this will happen whether Trump wins or loses this year. Whoever comes out the winner in that battle, will be the ones running the GOP for the foreseeable future. Hopefully for the GOP's sake (and America's sake) it's the moderates who end up on top.
She isnt my first choice but I can see myself voting for her. She comes across as an actual moderate and did a decent job as a governor. She would not make a bad potus.

She isnt my first choice but I can see myself voting for her. She comes across as an actual moderate and did a decent job as a governor. She would not make a bad potus.

Only problem: She's covered in Trumpstink.

You think that tweet is unreasonable?
Sounds lile she has a legitimate complaint and aired her grievance in a civil manner. Its kinda funny seeing a progressive complainimg about somebody else complaining. Do you all think you have a monopoly on it?

Yeah...airing grievances on Twitter is the very definition of being civil in Dirtbag Cult. I'm sure the Trumpbots got the signal and Popcorn Factory has been inundated with death threats.

So Haley is a liberal then. Interesting "logic" ya got there!

Since Haley isn't a snowflake, she cannot possibly be a liberal. Where did you get your logic schooling?

Since Haley isn't a snowflake, she cannot possibly be a liberal. Where did you get your logic schooling?

You're stuck in the pre-2018 snowflake era. This is what "snowflakes" did to the Party of Dirtbag on Nov. 6, 2018:

giphy.gif

Better hunker down, cultist.

Yeah...airing grievances on Twitter is the very definition of being civil in Dirtbag Cult. I'm sure the Trumpbots got the signal and Popcorn Factory has been inundated with death threats.
At least she didnt lower herself by calling them dirtbags and and mindless cult bots.
FTR I can understand her frustration if they didnt provide a service that was purchased and the end result was a disappointed youngster on his birthday. Why do you think she is in the wrong for expressing her disappointment in them on twitter? Is she limited yo only posting good reviews?

She obviously is, based on the tweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's too moderate for the Trump wing of the GOP, no matter how much ass she kisses.

Back
Top Bottom