• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet the newest GOP stooge: Sheriff david clarke

Clarke is clearly uncomfortable w/the notion of someone retaliating w/privately owned guns against what they perceive as injustices committed by gov't police forces.

Or maybe he's OK w/a "well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state", as long as it doesn't consist of any Blacks/BLM supporters.

I think he has a problem with people killing police officers, I don't think he has a problem with blacks owning guns. It would be fairly difficult for him to do his job if blacks weren't allowed to possess firearms.

Hmmm, aren't warrants supposed to be for searches of private property, as opposed to being required for public access to taxpayer-funded devices?

Actually, no. Possibly a mislable. FOIA is where you go for access to public property if you prefer. Access to evidence in either case is seldom if ever released in an ongoing investigation or court case. After completion it often is.

Actually, no. Possibly a mislable. FOIA is where you go for access to public property if you prefer. Access to evidence in either case is seldom if ever released in an ongoing investigation or court case. After completion it often is.

FOIA doesn't apply to the states.

regardless I am an advocate of public information access, but there is many things that can be caught on body cams that are not legitmately of interest to the public.

FOIA doesn't apply to the states.

regardless I am an advocate of public information access, but there is many things that can be caught on body cams that are not legitmately of interest to the public.

True, but all states have laws similar to FOIA laws. I agree with you that body cam videos should not automatically be released. If you want to see them, get your court order.

The Milwaukee sheriff is the latest security-trumps-freedom cheerleader to be snatched by the GOP's kiddie-propoganda channel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTpLS9Us4yI

The dude's been making the rounds of the GOP media circus (talk shows, RNC convention, etc.) touting how African-Americans and Obama have banded together to start a war on police based on "hate" and "anti-cop rhetoric", as opposed to the released cell phone videos documenting actual civil rights abuses.

Sheriff David Clarke: "War On Police" Fueled By "Anti-Cop Hatred and Rhetoric," Ferguson "False Narrative" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Wonder if anyone notified him that he's schmoozing w/an outfit that's in bed w/the NRA, an organization whose policies are the historical chief target of police dept. derision .

Oh, the irony :lol:

Blacks who leave the plantation face the wrath of the overseers. Apparently some just don't know their place and refused to sing and dance and praise da massa. President Obama is a constant reminder that it wasn't just white who owned slaves.

The Milwaukee sheriff is the latest security-trumps-freedom cheerleader to be snatched by the GOP's kiddie-propoganda channel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTpLS9Us4yI

The dude's been making the rounds of the GOP media circus (talk shows, RNC convention, etc.) touting how African-Americans and Obama have banded together to start a war on police based on "hate" and "anti-cop rhetoric", as opposed to the released cell phone videos documenting actual civil rights abuses.

Sheriff David Clarke: "War On Police" Fueled By "Anti-Cop Hatred and Rhetoric," Ferguson "False Narrative" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Wonder if anyone notified him that he's schmoozing w/an outfit that's in bed w/the NRA, an organization whose policies are the historical chief target of police dept. derision .

Oh, the irony :lol:

He is a stooge because he likes to be on TV and because he doesn't agree with your view of he world I'm not a stooge because I don't like to be on TV.

Back
Top Bottom