• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet the Jewish Alt-Right of Israel

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Members of Israeli Alt-Right group Lehava protest a Jewish-born woman's marriage to an Arabic man

1018316866.jpg

Lehava is a Jewish far-right organization based in Israel that strictly opposes Jewish assimilation, objecting to most personal relationships between Jews and non-Jews. It has been called "alt-right". It is opposed to the Christian presence in Israel. It has an anti-miscegenation focus, denouncing marriages between Jewish women and non-Jewish men. Its actions have been denounced by President of Israel Reuven Rivlin as being like "rodents gnawing under the shared democratic and Jewish foundation of Israel".

Photo: Hotlines exist to report Jewish girls who date non Jewish boys. This one avertises a phone number to call to report miscegenation.

1095826667.jpg

Lehava are estimated to have 10,000 confirmed members, but their stance on preventing interracial dating is not extremist for many in Israel. In 2010, an Arab man was sentenced by an Israeli court to serve 18 months in prison, even though the sex he'd had with a Jewish woman was consensual. He was convicted for lying to the woman about being Jewish, when he is really an Arabic Muslim.

The alt right in Israel also want Christians to be expelled from Israel, and landlords to refuse to rent or sell homes to non-Jews.
A poll was conducted of Jewish Israelis' reaction to calls for home owners to refuse non-Jews requests to buy, 44 per cent of Israeli Jews supported the idea, while 48 per cent were opposed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east11329429

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehava

So while Western media has devoted hundreds of articles to the rise of right wing extremism in Europe and the USA, I've not heard about this Israeli Alt-Right until now. And once again, only a Jewish news source like Haaretz bothers to report on it. Why?

Do you support Israel's alt right? Why or why not?

Members of Israeli Alt-Right group Lehava protest a Jewish-born woman's marriage to an Arabic man

1018316866.jpg

So while Western media has devoted hundreds of articles to the rise of right wing extremism in Europe and the USA, I've not heard about this Israeli Alt-Right until now. And once again, only a Jewish news source like Haaretz bothers to report on it. Why?

what goes around comes around. Cases in point. Burma, Indonesia, California, the Carolinas, Japan. You practice genocidal principals, the **** will hit you back in the face. Sometimes in spades. Am presently awaiting what’s in store for the Lutherans for Gnadenhutten OH.

This is the first time I am hearing about it, and I am not surprised. Those guy's also sound totally insane. I have recently been hearing about Jewish revisionism involving WWII, and they do things like deny the sacrifices made non Jewish people for them like the Polish Underground. The Polish Underground assisted the Jewish Warsaw Ghetto uprising, and they did a lot of powerful things together. Polish Underground leaders made powerful statements, volunteered their people to be detained in extermination camps, etc. and for some reason, there is a movement of Jewish Holocaust revisionism wanting to wipe it all away.

Other than just knowing about Jewish historical revisionism, I haven't read about it in depth.

It is very alarming, so this also does not come as a surprise.

I also want to say that I think this so crazy on several fronts. Nazis used to argue who was Jew and who wasn't, and who was allowed to date. In this case, the alt right POV is that they (The Israeli Jews) need to protect their ethnic group from impurities and extinction. But the problem is, they are a very small minority and their religious faith is not growing. I think Jewish groups would actually benefit from more genetic diversity in their marriages and conversions resulting from those marriages.

I’m sure there are hate groups all over the world. Shoot, there are haters right here on DP, possibly in this very thread.

I’m sure there are hate groups all over the world. Shoot, there are haters right here on DP, possibly in this very thread.

Every major news company in Europe and the USA have chronicled the rise of right wing groups in Germany, Brazil, Sweden, and the USA. Yet they've been silent about Israel. You know how this looks, of course.

I'm quite certain that alt-right loons are everywhere, including in this forum and even in this thread.

1018316866.jpg

Only if they believe that our country has the same right to stay American. I can't stand hypocrites.

Every major news company in Europe and the USA have chronicled the rise of right wing groups in Germany, Brazil, Sweden, and the USA. Yet they've been silent about Israel. You know how this looks, of course.
Not exactly. The European media has pointed out the far right Netanyahu government, but the problem is that they then get accused of anti semitism and that usually ends the coverage.

And not much the world can do when Israel has the US to protect it from any critism.

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

what goes around comes around. Cases in point. Burma, Indonesia, California, the Carolinas, Japan. You practice genocidal principals, the **** will hit you back in the face. Sometimes in spades. Am presently awaiting what’s in store for the Lutherans for Gnadenhutten OH.

You got sources for your claims of someone committing genocide in California or the Carolinas?

Or Japan, for that matter?

You got sources for your claims of someone committing genocide in California or the Carolinas?

Or Japan, for that matter?
Err Native Americans?

Err Native Americans?

Can you do any better than generically mentioning a vast group of different tribes which were scattered across the continent?

What Native Americans were genocided in Japan?

What does any of what he said have to do with the topic?

1018316866.jpg

The better question is: why do you support them?

So in other words you don’t have any sources...... and thus no proof.

Noted.
While all the “ proof “ you’ve got is so crappy left-winged rigoramore bull**** plastered all over the communist controlled MSM.

While all the “ proof “ you’ve got is so crappy left-winged rigoramore bull**** plastered all over the communist controlled MSM.

:lamo

No, the media is not controlled by "communists". That is idiocy.

Seriously the fact that you are totally unwilling to provide any proof makes it seem pretty clear you are just making **** up.

I'm quite certain that alt-right loons are everywhere, including in this forum and even in this thread.

Including those whose username is Apocalypse.

Look, as one of the few Israelis on this board, you could have benefited this thread with your direct knowledge of Lehava, and circumstances pertaining to the Alt-Right in Israel. Instead you chose the lazy route of piggybacking on XFactors personal attacks against the OP's author. You can't dispute the facts presented in the OP, so ad hom is your last resort.

Not exactly. The European media has pointed out the far right Netanyahu government, but the problem is that they then get accused of anti semitism and that usually ends the coverage.

And not much the world can do when Israel has the US to protect it from any critism.

From research, I've learned that the seemingly radical views of Israel's Alt-Right groups aren't radical at all within Israel. These groups are also more extremist the Alt-Right in the USA, calling for attacks on Arabs and the expulsion of Christians. Then there are the hotlines to call to report miscegenation, if a Jewish girl dates outside of her ethnicity/religion. Nothing of the kind exists in the USA.

Including those whose username is Apocalypse.

Look, as one of the few Israelis on this board, you could have benefited this thread with your direct knowledge of Lehava, and circumstances pertaining to the Alt-Right in Israel. Instead you chose the lazy route of piggybacking on XFactors personal attacks against the OP's author. You can't dispute the facts presented in the OP, so ad hom is your last resort.
Pointing out the presence of alt right loons even in this thread is not an ad hom, when it addresses factuality.

Tough on the alt right loons.

Pointing out the presence of alt right loons even in this thread is not an ad hom, when it addresses factuality.

Tough on the alt right loons.

It's an obvious deflection from the information contained in the OP, which Israel's supporters prefer remain unknown outside of Israel. Simple.

It's an obvious deflection from the information contained in the OP, which Israel's supporters prefer remain unknown outside of Israel. Simple.
It isn't and wasn't unknown outside of Israel at all, it just took you far longer than those of even average knowledge to come across it.

As a point of interest, what inner turmoil does it give you to actually want to align yourself with an alt-right group that hates Muslims as much as you do, yet finding yourself unable to do so on account of that group comprising people that you hate just as much?

Life sure ain't simple for the racist bigots these days, is it now?

:rofl

It isn't and wasn't unknown outside of Israel at all, it just took you far longer than those of even average knowledge to come across it.

As a point of interest, what inner turmoil does it give you to actually want to align yourself with an alt-right group that hates Muslims as much as you do, yet finding yourself unable to do so on account of that group comprising people that you hate just as much?

Life sure ain't simple for the racist bigots these days, is it now?

:rofl

Oh...so while you've spent nearly 4 years commenting on less virulent right wing groups like AfD, and bashed me for supporting them, you've known all along that much more extremist groups exist in Israel, and that they're also closer to holding a mainstream majority in Israel than AfD does in Germany. You've validated everything I've known about you for quite some time Chagos.

'White nationalism For Me, But Not for Thee' is your secret worldview.

Oh...so while you've spent nearly 4 years commenting on less virulent right wing groups like AfD, and bashed me for supporting them, you've known all along that much more extremist groups exist in Israel, and that they're also closer to holding a mainstream majority in Israel than AfD does in Germany. You've validated everything I've known about you for quite some time Chagos.

'White nationalism For Me, But Not for Thee' is your secret worldview.
I'm sure you're trying to make some point here, but maybe wait til after the holidays before trying again.

I mean it's only Saturday night and look what incomprehensible rubbish you're already producing.:lol:

I'm sure you're trying to make some point here, but maybe wait til after the holidays before trying again.

I mean it's only Saturday night and look what incomprehensible rubbish you're already producing.:lol:

Where does your support of Israel originate from? It's out of character with the political viewpoints you express in the Europe sub. It's also out of character with what you've said about South Africa. For example, those who bash the AfD & EDL while supporting the many retribution campaigns occurring in South Africa, usually aren't also supporters of the right wing in Israel. Care to explain? I'll listen.

Back
Top Bottom