• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet the Brains behind QAnon

Who the frell is this Q.... whatever anyway? I've looked him/it/them up and still don't recognize them. Never read them; never seen them.... frankly, I think you guys just fabricated him/it/them as some sort of strawman to flagellate in front of the mirror.

And THIS guy, you actually admit you don't even know what his role in the Q might be, or even if he has one.

smh

Who the frell is this Q.... whatever anyway? I've looked him/it/them up and still don't recognize them. Never read them; never seen them.... frankly, I think you guys just fabricated him/it/them as some sort of strawman to flagellate in front of the mirror.
So you've been living in a cave for 5 years...

Q? What is that? Who? What? Where am I? What day is it?

And THIS guy, you actually admit you don't even know what his role in the Q might be, or even if he has one.

smh

He's reported to be Q, and also runs 8Chan, which you certainly know of.

'But who said that? What is this 'investigative journalism' you speak of? And where am I???'

:ROFLMAO:

This guy (Ron Watkins) is possibly one of the prime movers behind modern right-wing conservatism. Seems about right.

Qanon is The lunatic Fringe Alex Jones thinks they're crazy.

Being concerned with it at all is giving it more credibility than it deserves.

Q? What is that? Who? What? Where am I? What day is it?

He's reported to be Q, and also runs 8Chan, which you certainly know of.

'But who said that? What is this 'investigative journalism' you speak of? And where am I???'

:ROFLMAO:
He's "reported to be Q." By whom? You don't know. The guy in the video doesn't know - in fact he used the word "speculation" as to his identity.

He's running for office in Arizona, but can't speak clearly or articulately, and despite his obvious nerves, is totally out of his league. I certainly wouldn't vote for him.

My question though is this - given all that - why in the world are you guys afraid of him - or concerned about him in any way? I mean, good grief, if he is "the Q" - it's now obvious why I know nothing about him.

Google Q Comet Pizza and enjoy the hilarity.
I took a job working at swimming pools a few years back and I had a supervisor who was completely absorbed with the nuttiest conspiracy theories. He wore t-shirts and hats with websites that he created containing all this various information and I used to talk to him he was a nice enough guy to hear all of his conspiracy theories because they were just so utterly entertaining. And I knew quite a few people that worked for that company as well that didn't like him because of his conspiracy and I explained to them look at it like fiction it's really quite interesting but people come up with some really crazy crap.

I think he was a Jehovah's witness because a lot of them believe that kind of crap. And he had a way of tying everything back to the Bible.

He knows what QAnon is. He thinks we're as stupid as the people he associates with. Not everyone is a rube.
No, I do not.

Yes, I've heard of it, but that's it. It's never crossed my path save for a few of you posters here; nor have I ever bothered to look them up - primarily because their source has been - a few of you posters here.

He's "reported to be Q." By whom? You don't know. The guy in the video doesn't know - in fact he used the word "speculation" as to his identity.

He's running for office in Arizona, but can't speak clearly or articulately, and despite his obvious nerves, is totally out of his league. I certainly wouldn't vote for him.

My question though is this - given all that - why in the world are you guys afraid of him - or concerned about him in any way? I mean, good grief, if he is "the Q" - it's now obvious why I know nothing about him.
I would argue don't give it the time of day. It seems to be nothing more than a few people possibly that have a few crackpot ideas and the left wants to blow it out of a proportion so that they can say everything they disagree with is the devil Q.

I'm not sure it even exists as a grassroots thing.

It's quite possible that it is a fabrication of the FBI if your familiar with NAMBLA it was created by the FBI to convince people of that the LGBT movement was sinister.

It's like the Gretchen Whitmire thing and the various unite the right rallies.

I remember this weird group of masked people that were arching around in the capital and that was a hoax because it just dropped out of the media immediately.

I'm not sure that the FBI is involved in creating this but it wouldn't surprise me as that's what they do.

I would argue don't give it the time of day. It seems to be nothing more than a few people possibly that have a few crackpot ideas and the left wants to blow it out of a proportion so that they can say everything they disagree with is the devil Q.

I'm not sure it even exists as a grassroots thing.

It's quite possible that it is a fabrication of the FBI if your familiar with NAMBLA it was created by the FBI to convince people of that the LGBT movement was sinister.

It's like the Gretchen Whitmire thing and the various unite the right rallies.

I remember this weird group of masked people that were arching around in the capital and that was a hoax because it just dropped out of the media immediately.

I'm not sure that the FBI is involved in creating this but it wouldn't surprise me as that's what they do.
Thanks. Yeah - after watching that video it appears that guy has about as much credibility as our other friend's idol - the "prominent" Eric Bryan Stone. :)

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He might have spent the last 6 years or so living in a unibomber cabin.
Not agreeing with the unibomber's violence, but the truth is he wasn't all that wrong in predicting some of the shit that goes today, especially the way we are tracked and all of data mined and sold.

This guy (Ron Watkins) is possibly one of the prime movers behind modern right-wing conservatism. Seems about right.

QAnon is a far disdance from "modern wing conservatism. It controls far more influence in the warped obsessions of the left. Probably in the top ten of LW obsessions.

Since your intellectual curiosity is rather limited by your own admission, would you even read evidence if I post it?

QAnon is a far disdance from "modern wing conservatism. It controls far more influence in the warped obsessions of the left. Probably in the top ten of LW obsessions.

Um, no. You're wrong. There are members of congress in this movement who are the heart of mainstream conservatism.

Um, no. You're wrong. There are members of congress in this movement who are the heart of mainstream conservatism.
Nonsense - It's just a scare tactic of your leaders. I've seen it mentioned far more by lefties than in an reputable conservative source. Just another red flag your controllers maintained to keep you guys in a state of mindless desperation.

smh
Watch the HBO miniseries documentary.

Learn about him.

Since your intellectual curiosity is rather limited by your own admission, would you even read evidence if I post it?

Your OP sufficiently satisfied my "limited" intellectual curiosity, thank you - effectively demonstrating this [supposed] Q individual isn't worth further investigation and wasn't worth worrying about in the first place.

And given the tenor of your OP, it would seem there's little in this individual that merits your "intellectual" curiosity either.

That said, you still seem taken by it/him/them. Why?

Yeah, that's why you guys are screeching about pedos all over the place. Because you haven't gone full Qanon or anything.

Your OP sufficiently satisfied my "limited" intellectual curiosity, thank you - effectively demonstrating this [supposed] Q individual isn't worth further investigation and wasn't worth worrying about in the first place.

And given the tenor of your OP, it would seem there's little in this individual that merits your "intellectual" curiosity either.

That said, you still seem taken by it/him/them. Why?
He is running as a Republican for a US House of Representatives seat in AZ.

He is one of your guys...

Yeah, that's why you guys are screeching about pedos all over the place. Because you haven't gone full Qanon or anything.
It's pedophiles now? But... it wouldn't be if we'd gone "full Q" ?

Back
Top Bottom