• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet the Brains behind QAnon

Seems like a bad strategy. Appealing to an extreme minority possibly one that doesn't really even exist wouldn't get you anywhere in voting.
I don't know.
Appealing to an undereducated minority that believes in conspiracy theories worked for Trump in 2016 and almost did again in 2020.

Reputable conservatives are too embarrassed to talk about it because they know that a portion of their RW base are Q followers. I wouldn't want to talk about it either.
You don't have any idea what you're talking about. Spewing typical mindless LW sewage.

Qanon is The lunatic Fringe Alex Jones thinks they're crazy.

Being concerned with it at all is giving it more credibility than it deserves.
“Let me just tell you what I do hear about it is they are very strongly against pedophilia and I agree with that.”

What does real mean to you?
Existence.

When the only thing I can find about you and on is people that insist that it's real that have nothing to do with it I have my doubts.

I can't find a real qanon website like something they host or create or write.

I remember hearing all about the Illuminati and how they absolutely exist and I've read articles on Wikipedia about them at this point I'm not that sure.

It's pedophiles now? But... it wouldn't be if we'd gone "full Q" ?

Well, right-wing freaks have been going on about Blood Libel and gays being pedos since forever. QAnon just repacked things for your convenience. Now a full quarter of Republicans believe it.

Well, right-wing freaks have been going on about Blood Libel and gays being pedos since forever. QAnon just repacked things for your convenience. Now a full quarter of Republicans believe it.
Really? "A full quarter of Republicans" believe in things this supposed Q - whom no one even knows who they supposedly are - repacked for "our convenience."

And how did you get "a full quarter of Republicans?" Did you count them then divide that number into the total number of Republicans (which number I don't even know)?

Do you realize just how conspiratorially stupid all that sounds?

And you've the chutzpah to call US freaks?

You really think the right wing is Boogeyman don't you? What is scary place you must live in.

Really? "A full quarter of Republicans" believe in things this supposed Q - whom no one even knows who they supposedly are - repacked for "our convenience."

And how did you get "a full quarter of Republicans?" Did you count them then divide that number into the total number of Republicans (which number I don't even know)?

Do you realize just how conspiratorially stupid all that sounds?

And you've the chutzpah to call US freaks?
Let's just shows how irrational some of these people can be.

Under they think the quarter of the right is in the ku Klux Klan it's numbers are better now than they've ever been.

They have a convinced themselves there's this horrendous growth of white supremacy that doesn't seem to ever manifest in any way observable.

Let's just shows how irrational some of these people can be.

Under they think the quarter of the right is in the ku Klux Klan it's numbers are better now than they've ever been.

They have a convinced themselves there's this horrendous growth of white supremacy that doesn't seem to ever manifest in any way observable.
I don't know - they do seem irrationally beside themselves these past few years - more so than usual.

I don't know - they do seem irrationally beside themselves these past few years - more so than usual.
In 2013 the government repealed what was essentially a propaganda ban that had been in place for decades.

They are irrational because they have been propagandized.

I really think the general public know they are being lied to that's why ratings for media giants have declined so much.

I think some are this you can fool all of the time.

In 2013 the government repealed what was essentially a propaganda ban that had been in place for decades.

They are irrational because they have been propagandized.

I really think the general public know they are being lied to that's why ratings for media giants have declined so much.

I think some are this you can fool all of the time.
It's the proverbial frog in a saucepan concept. The water in the pan in which they swim has been slowly heating up for so long they don't have any idea how hot the water is in which they're swimming - or how dangerous it's become in the process.

They will argue with you up one side and down the other that there's no communist influence in their party whatsoever, regardless how "turned up" it's actually become. They're numb to even the suggestion, and yet, the influence can be observed in practically every one of their statements, actions, positions, bills, and beliefs.

It's the proverbial frog in a saucepan concept. The water in the pan in which they swim has been slowly heating up for so long they don't have any idea how hot the water is in which they're swimming - or how dangerous it's become in the process.

They will argue with you up one side and down the other that there's no communist influence in their party whatsoever, regardless how "turned up" it's actually become. They're numb to even the suggestion, and yet, the influence can be observed in practically every one of their statements, actions, positions, bills, and beliefs.
They've created their own ministry of Truth/KGB they call fact checkers.

And they think because they call them that that it's true.

They didn't read my sub title "supreme knower of all"

You're just saying this because you hate people that disagree with you.
Quite the contrary. I truly enjoy debating smart people with contrasting opinions/viewpoints. But generally speaking, that does not apply to Trump supporters.

Quite the contrary. I truly enjoy debating smart people with contrasting opinions/viewpoints. But generally speaking, that does not apply to Trump supporters.
So you like debating people that disagree with you except if they disagree with you about Trump.

I'm betting you think everybody that disagrees with you is a Trump supporter.

Back
Top Bottom