• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet the Brains behind QAnon

Yeah that's how certifiable these loons are. Compared to Jones they are nuts.

Cenk Uyger and Ana kasparian are psychopaths.
I didn't know who they were, so I googled it and just watched one of their clips and it sounded spot on to me. Maybe it was just luck of the draw.

I didn't know who they were, so I googled it and just watched one of their clips and it sounded spot on to me. Maybe it was just luck of the draw.

Yeah you didn't watch the crazy stuff. Or perhaps you got into the left wing version of the Alex Jones contingent.

Who knows.

Calling this news organizations the young Turks is like calling one the Hitler youth. You do know who the young Turks were right? You do know Uyger is an Arminian genocide denier right?

Would you say that about a news source that called itself the third Reich and denied the Holocaust?

Yeah, that's why you guys are screeching about pedos all over the place. Because you haven't gone full Qanon or anything.
"screeching all over the place"? Kinda like you guys do for "Big Lie", anything Trump related, "insurrection" and "sedition", rich people paying "their fair share", and "don't say gay" laws? Like that? :eek:

"screeching all over the place"? Kinda like you guys do for "Big Lie", anything Trump related, "insurrection" and "sedition", rich people paying "their fair share", and "don't say gay" laws? Like that? :eek:
No all of that's totally real and stuff.

Yeah you didn't watch the crazy stuff. Or perhaps you got into the left wing version of the Alex Jones contingent.

Who knows.

Calling this news organizations the young Turks is like calling one the Hitler youth. You do know who the young Turks were right? You do know Uyger is an Arminian genocide denier right?

Would you say that about a news source that called itself the third Reich and denied the Holocaust?
Clax, I shamefully admit I don't know what the Armenian genocide was or who the Young Turks were. Obviously, you feel it was a very bad thing. But since I don't do tv or follow any political types except occassionally Beau of the Fifth Column, you don't need to worry about the YT influencing me. From what Ana and Cenk said in that video, they are partisan lefties, but I didn't hear any CT.

Who knows.

Okay, I looked it up. And I asked google about Uyger being an Armenian genocide denier. You've heard his answer, right? Chris Cuomo hits him hard.

Okay, I looked it up. And I asked google about Uyger being an Armenian genocide denier. You've heard his answer, right? Chris Cuomo hits him hard.

You can defend left wing Alex Jones if you want.

Maybe you're part of his audience.

Clax, I shamefully admit I don't know what the Armenian genocide was or who the Young Turks were.
Ignorance is bliss I suppose.
Obviously, you feel it was a very bad thing.
Mass murder? Exterminating children maybe I'm just sentimental.
But since I don't do tv or follow any political types except occassionally Beau of the Fifth Column,
Okay so you follow that Wing nut never mind then. Enjoy life on the funny farm.

This guy (Ron Watkins) is possibly one of the prime movers behind modern right-wing conservatism. Seems about right.

I think this guy is trying to pretend he's Q to get support.

This guy (Ron Watkins) is possibly one of the prime movers behind modern right-wing conservatism. Seems about right.

You got a scholarly site to support this thesis.

This is interesting. I wonder if you asked 1,000 average people how many them could answer “what is qanon” or “who is q”.
1,000 average people…not 1,000 people who spend their time on a political debate website. Not to minimize the insanity, but I do wonder how many people really know of this stuff.
The only thing I was ever really able to find about them is Pearl clutching by the mainstream media and imitations by the bottom dwelling media.

I think qananas kind of like white supremacists and just these evil people that are out there in far greater numbers than anyone can ever know it could be your neighbor or someone living in your own house and they all keep it secret except for they tell CNN all about it.

CNN is secret from the children of the people who are in it but they trust Brian stelter.

Yeah you are. You don't know it but you are.

It's okay ignorance is bliss I understand.
I've been reading about Qanon. Holy shit. It's all over the world.

This thread is interesting. Qanan was a huge thing just a year ago even and now we are watching conservatives try to rewrite history that they are uncomfortable with.

What have you been reading?

Nonsense - It's just a scare tactic of your leaders. I've seen it mentioned far more by lefties than in an reputable conservative source. Just another red flag your controllers maintained to keep you guys in a state of mindless desperation.
Reputable conservatives are too embarrassed to talk about it because they know that a portion of their RW base are Q followers. I wouldn't want to talk about it either.

What are you getting upset about? I don’t think a casual news viewer would know about “Q”.
4 years ago, Q was saying that all democrats and Hollywood elites were pedophiles and child sex traffickers. Donald Trump was the only one who could save the children. A pizza store in DC was shot up by a Q loon who believed this shit.

Anyone who was paying just a little attention to national news saw this over and over. WTH, General Flynn has promoted Q as have a number of lawmakers.

Anyone acting like they know nothing about Qanon is simply not telling the truth, especially if they've been here at DP for any number of years.

Back
Top Bottom