• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet the Brains behind QAnon

What ever Q is no doubt it's full of FBI informants or FBI agents. If they pick up a phone the FBI is probably listening.

"Meet the brains behind Qanon"

Is this it?

3973007460_4a50978040.jpg

If you are worried about Q rest easy DHS has them in their sights 24/7. 🕶💥

Thanks. Yeah - after watching that video it appears that guy has about as much credibility as our other friend's idol - the "prominent" Eric Bryan Stone. :)
I saw it advertises rebel HQ I've never heard of that but then I watched the video there's a little tyt up in the corner and that stands for The Young Turks. A news organization named after the people who committed the Armenian genocide, and it's founder is an Armenian genocide denier.

The Young Turks and possibly this rebel HQ is the Alex Jones of the left.

Cink Uyger the founder and failed politician of this organization has several moments that rival the turning the frogs gay thing.

If you're not familiar with these particular ass clowns they are a mockery of the left and of news and I say that as a person that hates both of those things.

So you've been living in a cave for 5 years...
How do you find Q stuff? Is it on the dark web or something, because I tried hunting once for a website or anything and couldn't find one. How does someone know when it's a Q conspiracy? Just any CT that's crazy? Does some guy just go around seeding nutty ideas in tweets and blogs and submitting articles to Epoch Times? I guess I'm about as clueless of how to find this garbage as Edwin.

Everyone paying attention has known it was him for years. He ****ed up during an interview and basically admitted it.

So you've been living in a cave for 5 years...
This is interesting. I wonder if you asked 1,000 average people how many them could answer “what is qanon” or “who is q”.
1,000 average people…not 1,000 people who spend their time on a political debate website. Not to minimize the insanity, but I do wonder how many people really know of this stuff.

How do you find Q stuff? Is it on the dark web or something, because I tried hunting once for a website or anything and couldn't find one. How does someone know when it's a Q conspiracy? Just any CT that's crazy? Does some guy just go around seeding nutty ideas in tweets and blogs and submitting articles to Epoch Times? I guess I'm about as clueless of how to find this garbage as Edwin.
Unfortunately I can answer this and even provide an example if you promise your question is sincere.

This is interesting. I wonder if you asked 1,000 average people how many them could answer “what is qanon” or “who is q”.
1,000 average people…not 1,000 people who spend their time on a political debate website. Not to minimize the insanity, but I do wonder how many people really know of this stuff.

Anyone who watches the news.

Jesus H Christ, that's the worst attempt at gaslighting I've ever seen.

It absolutely is!
From what I’ve seen, which I’m embarrassed by, it’s a lot of leading questions instead of “Q” just saying something. Take the Kennedy assassination for example. Instead of saying Oswald didn’t do it because of A, B and C, “Q” would say:
Could one shooter fire three shots in that time? What was Kennedy set to do had he lived? Think logically.

These hints and questions are posted on message boards and the one I saw was called a map. Here’s an example to show how it works.
3CEBFF7C-FF0D-45DB-8BB5-8F5FD6ED5998.jpeg

A well known incident that seems benign at a glance. Most people wouldn’t think much of it. Plant the seed with the question about birds. A real article to suggest some cia conspiracy. Make people think there was a passenger who was meant to be killed. Then tell people they already have enough to know “the truth” but they have to put it together.
That’s basically it in a nutshell.

What are you getting upset about? I don’t think a casual news viewer would know about “Q”.

From what I’ve seen, which I’m embarrassed by, it’s a lot of leading questions instead of “Q” just saying something. Take the Kennedy assassination for example. Instead of saying Oswald didn’t do it because of A, B and C, “Q” would say:
Could one shooter fire three shots in that time? What was Kennedy set to do had he lived? Think logically.

These hints and questions are posted on message boards and the one I saw was called a map. Here’s an example to show how it works.
View attachment 67388210

A well known incident that seems benign at a glance. Most people wouldn’t think much of it. Plant the seed with the question about birds. A real article to suggest some cia conspiracy. Make people think there was a passenger who was meant to be killed. Then tell people they already have enough to know “the truth” but they have to put it together.
That’s basically it in a nutshell.
I appreciate it.

Where do you find this kind of stuff? Is it just randomly strewn around? Does Q take credit for it?

Who the frell is this Q.... whatever anyway? I've looked him/it/them up and still don't recognize them. Never read them; never seen them.... frankly, I think you guys just fabricated him/it/them as some sort of strawman to flagellate in front of the mirror.

And THIS guy, you actually admit you don't even know what his role in the Q might be, or even if he has one.

smh
I agree it now looks like Putin's handywork. He is using the same scam on the Russian people now.

I appreciate it.

Where do you find this kind of stuff? Is it just randomly strewn around? Does Q take credit for it?
It used to be on a website. Part of some kind of message forum I think. Basically they make everything out to be a conspiracy. Oh and I forgot….most importantly….they act like they know the truth already. And that tactic has been absorbed by some on the right like Dan Bongino.

Settle down, Hamish. I don't watch tv. I hear about Q in MSM when stuff like Comet Pizza or MTG and the Jewish space lasers comes up, but that's about it, unless it's here. Very fuzzy.

Settle down, Hamish. I don't watch tv. I hear about Q in MSM when stuff like Comet Pizza or MTG and the Jewish space lasers comes up, but that's about it, unless it's here. Very fuzzy.
I wasn't responding to you.

It used to be on a website. Part of some kind of message forum I think. Basically they make everything out to be a conspiracy. Oh and I forgot….most importantly….they act like they know the truth already. And that tactic has been absorbed by some on the right like Dan Bongino.
What website? If you're too embarrassed to say, you can PM me.

Back
Top Bottom