• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet Our Newest Bimbo - Madison Cawthorne

Will Republicans Come up with a Candidate Worse Than Madison Cawthorne in 2022 - 2024

• No. Republicans have learned from their mistakes. The next few candidates will be like Reagan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I LOVE Madison Cawthorne

• Other

• Total voters

lurchadams

Zoom Warrior
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Ok.. this guy - <sigh> Here are some highlights:

- Was reported to have taken women far from campus in his car while in college and attempted to manipulate them into having sex with him for a ride back.

- Took a selfie of himself at Hilter's vacation home.

- Talks about how "men aren't macho anymore" but then is seen wearing women's nighties on a cruise.

- Has been caught driving with his license revoked several times, once recently

- Called Zelensky a thug recently

- Is about to get convicted in a crypto-currency scam

Poll question:

Can it get any worse than Madison, MTG, and Boebert?

Oh, I'm sure there's a Super-Nut-Job waiting in the wings to become the latest Right-Wing star. Actually, the Washington preacher that said:
"Teachers should have their heads cut off on TV" is moving up fast!
Oh, man. What a clown show. The Republicans just might lose the election for Democrats again. Dems sure aren't doing shit to help themselves, as usual.

Oh, I'm sure there's a Super-Nut-Job waiting in the wings to become the latest Right-Wing star. Actually, the Washington preacher that said:
"Teachers should have their heads cut off on TV" is moving up fast!
Where are these idiots getting their funding? Not the RNC, I hope.

Talk is that the GOP is gunning for Cawthorn. He’s not a team player, it seems.

MTG seems to have solid support.

It’s very rural. It’s very white. It’s poor. Its two biggest cities each have fewer than 40,000 people. Fairly recently, I think 6,000 people signed a petition to preserve a statue of a Klan member.

Boebert I can’t tell.

It’s very rural. It’s very white. It’s poor. Its two biggest cities each have fewer than 40,000 people. Fairly recently, I think 6,000 people signed a petition to preserve a statue of a Klan member.

Boebert I can’t tell.

Every time I think I'm warming-up to GA, I'm reminded of MTG, and that puts me in check.

Meh - the right's "Squad". Who cares what happens to him?

Jean Schmidt, from Ohio, claims that "Rape Is An Opportunity" She supports banning abortion, even in the cases of rape where a 13-year-old life is at risk. Thankfully for her menopause likely occurred during the 1960s, so she cant get pregnant from being raped.

A female Republican lawmaker from Ohio has suggested that a pregnancy resulting from rape is an “opportunity” for the victim, prompting outrage from some colleagues.

State Rep. Jean Schmidt, 70, who represents Ohio’s 65th district, made the controversial remark Wednesday while being questioned by fellow legislators about House Bill 598, aka “the Human Life Protection Act,” which she sponsored.

The drastic bill would impose a nearly total ban on abortions in Ohio if the landmark Roe v. Wade decision were ever overturned by the US Supreme Court — making no exceptions for pregnancies caused by rape or incest, the Cincinnati Inquirer reported.

“It is a shame that it happens, but there’s an opportunity for that woman, no matter how young or old she is, to make a determination about what she’s going to do to help that life be a productive human being,” Schmidt said in response to a Democratic colleague’s hypothetical scenario involving a pregnant 13-year-old rape victim.

Some politicians are scammers that got into the game for their own benefit. We've always known that. We should not be surprised when they are exposed. It's probably most of them. That's why we should never have any qualms about firing one (any one) and replacing them with the next dice-roll.

"Other"

Cawthorn is a shameless embarrassment. I wouldn't wish him on either party.

Do Republicans like Cawthorn or simply chuckle and say 'hold my beer'? See above.

But will Republicans put forth candidates ala Reagan going forward? One can only hope - but don't hold your breath at the same time.

I suspect we'll start seeing some decent candidates going forward - but in this extremely adversarial atmosphere of absolute polarity between both sides - I can only envision the sort of denizens coming forth from the swamp who truly imagine it their home.

Where are these idiots getting their funding? Not the RNC, I hope.
Step 1: Say something racist or bigoted on Twitter.
Step 2: New outlets report what you said. Talking heads comment on how bad it is.
Step 3: Tweet how the loony leftwing media is attacking you - ask for $ to "do G#d's work".
Step 4: Collect the cash!

Who needs the RNC when you have social media?

Boebert I can’t tell.
He can say racist shit. He can go to Hitler's home - BUT YOU'D BETTER NOT GIVE UP THAT THE REPUBLICANS ARE HAVING GAY SEX ORGIES!

The above was a bridge too far for the Repubs. That and only that is why they want him out.

Jean Schmidt, from Ohio, claims that "Rape Is An Opportunity" She supports banning abortion, even in the cases of rape where a 13-year-old life is at risk. Thankfully for her menopause likely occurred during the 1960s, so she cant get pregnant from being raped.

Republicans don't really care about abortion - not the elected ones anyway. They use it as an issue to enrage their flock. If any Republican politician gets his girlfriend pregnant - they'll fly her anywhere in the world where it's legal to get one. For Republican lawmakers and their rich donors - laws are only for those who can't afford to circumvent them.

Some politicians are scammers that got into the game for their own benefit. We've always known that. We should not be surprised when they are exposed. It's probably most of them. That's why we should never have any qualms about firing one (any one) and replacing them with the next dice-roll.
No. Republicans are much MUCH worse.

"Other"

Cawthorn is a shameless embarrassment. I wouldn't wish him on either party.

Do Republicans like Cawthorn or simply chuckle and say 'hold my beer'? See above.

But will Republicans put forth candidates ala Reagan going forward? One can only hope - but don't hold your breath at the same time.

I suspect we'll start seeing some decent candidates going forward - but in this extremely adversarial atmosphere of absolute polarity between both sides - I can only envision the sort of denizens coming forth from the swamp who truly imagine it their home.
No. They're already putting up several big lie advocates - QAnon candidates are on ballots in 26 states. It's gonna get worse, my friend.

Republicans don't really care about abortion - not the elected ones anyway. They use it as an issue to enrage their flock. If any Republican politician gets his girlfriend pregnant - they'll fly her anywhere in the world where it's legal to get one. For Republican lawmakers and their rich donors - laws are only for those who can't afford to circumvent them.
They are pandering to the mindless knuckle-dragging toothless religious fundamentalists. Even religious fundamentalists don't care about life. This is entirely about the conservative Christian churches trying to deny women rights and body autonomy. When the conservatives get pregnant with an unwanted fetus they rationalize that their own abortion is necessary/permissable, despite their stance that others should be denied. I know of at least 3 who did just that and became enraged to the point of cutting off former friends when people mentioned their hypocrisy.

He can say racist shit. He can go to Hitler's home - BUT YOU'D BETTER NOT GIVE UP THAT THE REPUBLICANS ARE HAVING GAY SEX ORGIES!

The above was a bridge too far for the Repubs. That and only that is why they want him out.
I think there is more to it than that; call it a hunch.

That was ****ing uncalled for!
You know - and this is true - she claimed to have had an affair with a "tantric sex guru" when she ran a gym. So you know she knows stuff. Dude - you should go for it :)

You know - and this is true - she claimed to have had an affair with a "tantric sex guru" when she ran a gym. So you know she knows stuff. Dude - you should go for it :)
Two bags and I'm down. Definitely no kissing tho.

They are pandering to the mindless knuckle-dragging toothless religious fundamentalists. Even religious fundamentalists don't care about life. This is entirely about the conservative Christian churches trying to deny women rights and body autonomy. When the conservatives get pregnant with an unwanted fetus they rationalize that their own abortion is necessary/permissable, despite their stance that others should be denied. I know of at least 3 who did just that and became enraged to the point of cutting off former friends when people mentioned their hypocrisy.
I think to be a conservative/Republican/Religious Zealot - hypocrisy is part of the job description. Look at what Jerry Fallwell, Jr. and his wife and pool boy were up to - not very "family friendly".

Back
Top Bottom