• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet Our Newest Bimbo - Madison Cawthorne

Will Republicans Come up with a Candidate Worse Than Madison Cawthorne in 2022 - 2024

• No. Republicans have learned from their mistakes. The next few candidates will be like Reagan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I LOVE Madison Cawthorne

• Other

• Total voters
I think to be a conservative/Republican/Religious Zealot - hypocrisy is part of the job description. Look at what Jerry Fallwell, Jr. and his wife and pool boy were up to - not very "family friendly".
That would depend on your definition of family. Polygamy was not uncommon 3000 years ago.

That would depend on your definition of family. Polygamy was not uncommon 3000 years ago.
Ok.. you want something worse? How about a pro-life congressman trying to get his girlfriend and wife to have abortions?

How about rallying against LBGBTQ rights and then being caught, "socializing" with men in a public restroom?

And then finally, how about all high-profile elected Republicans speaking out against trump after 1/6 then flip-flopping and denouncing any effort to hold trump accountable? <--- I think on this one actually it's less about "hypocrisy" for several of these guys and more about "self preservation" - I think many of them were in on the planning and the planning to overturn the election before and after.

Talk is that the GOP is gunning for Cawthorn. He’s not a team player, it seems.

MTG seems to have solid support.

It’s very rural. It’s very white. It’s poor. Its two biggest cities each have fewer than 40,000 people. Fairly recently, I think 6,000 people signed a petition to preserve a statue of a Klan member.

Boebert I can’t tell.
I did read that Cawthorne is not popular among his colleagues, however I also read he is ahead in his district by 20+ points in recent polling.

Jean Schmidt, from Ohio, claims that "Rape Is An Opportunity" She supports banning abortion, even in the cases of rape where a 13-year-old life is at risk. Thankfully for her menopause likely occurred during the 1960s, so she cant get pregnant from being raped.

Another nut case.

Some politicians are scammers that got into the game for their own benefit. We've always known that. We should not be surprised when they are exposed. It's probably most of them. That's why we should never have any qualms about firing one (any one) and replacing them with the next dice-roll.
Joe Biden?

Talk is that the GOP is gunning for Cawthorn. He’s not a team player, it seems.

MTG seems to have solid support.

It’s very rural. It’s very white. It’s poor. Its two biggest cities each have fewer than 40,000 people. Fairly recently, I think 6,000 people signed a petition to preserve a statue of a Klan member.

Boebert I can’t tell.
"Let's Go Brandon" cryptocurrency looks like a good buy at only $0.000000001109 per USD. Can anyone start a cryptocurrency?

"Let's Go Brandon" cryptocurrency looks like a good buy at only $0.000000001109 per USD. Can anyone start a cryptocurrency?
Anthony Scaramucci has been hawking Bitcoin almost since Trump fired him. Crypto seems like all the rage; there is no shortage of grifters operating freely….no shortage of rubes wanting to be separated from their money, either.

Anthony Scaramucci has been hawking Bitcoin almost since Trump fired him. Crypto seems like all the rage; there is no shortage of grifters operating freely….no shortage of rubes wanting to be separated from their money, either.
I'm going to start a Cryptocurrency. Everyone here who wants some send me money and I'll send you a cryptocurrency. It will look like a Canadian penny and will be worth a lot more than Lets Go Brandon.

Ok.. this guy - <sigh> Here are some highlights:

- Was reported to have taken women far from campus in his car while in college and attempted to manipulate them into having sex with him for a ride back.

- Took a selfie of himself at Hilter's vacation home.

- Talks about how "men aren't macho anymore" but then is seen wearing women's nighties on a cruise.

- Has been caught driving with his license revoked several times, once recently

- Called Zelensky a thug recently

- Is about to get convicted in a crypto-currency scam

Poll question:

Can it get any worse than Madison, MTG, and Boebert?

You forgot to add “Has been caught trying to sneak a gun onto a plane in his carry-on TWICE”

Oh, man. What a clown show. The Republicans just might lose the election for Democrats again. Dems sure aren't doing shit to help themselves, as usual.
Not the right shit anyway!

I agree.

If the Dems don't pull the factions all together for the LONG game and do it ASAP we will lose both Houses in the midterms and then in the Presidential Election in 2024 as the orange shit gibbon cake walks back into the White House.

Along with all of the Governorships and State Legislatures at risk of going ever more Right.

That is the handwriting I have been seeing on the wall.

Radical Dems fighting their own party because "I want it now" is killing us in the minds of the electorate.

Doesn't matter

Not the right shit anyway!

I agree.

If the Dems don't pull the factions all together for the LONG game and do it ASAP we will lose both Houses in the midterms and then in the Presidential Election in 2024 as the orange shit gibbon cake walks back into the White House.

Along with all of the Governorships and State Legislatures at risk of going ever more Right.

That is the handwriting I have been seeing on the wall.

Radical Dems fighting their own party because "I want it now" is killing us in the minds of the electorate.

Doesn't matter
Right now it's all about voting rights.

Back
Top Bottom