• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet one of Hillary Clinton's biggest donors in California.

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
They hardly ever talk politics

When Hillary Clinton parachuted into Los Angeles recently, some of the well-heeled donors who swarmed her brought unsolicited campaign advice, while others brought ambitions of White House appointments. Susie Tompkins Buell brought a bag of dry-roasted chickpeas.

It was fitting that Buell, a wealthy San Franciscan who ranks near the top of the sprawling national network of Clinton benefactors, was obsessing about the candidate’s nourishment. Few people in the orbit of the Clintons have done more for their care and feeding than this 73-year-old fixture of Bay Area philanthropy and salon society who wanted nothing to do with politics — she didn’t even vote — until a chance meeting with Bill Clinton well into her adult life.
Meet one of Hillary Clinton's biggest donors in California. They hardly ever talk politics - LA Times

"They talked about the crushing poverty Clinton had seen on the campaign trail, Buell recalled, “and how much people were relying on government. I really wanted a president who would look out for them.”

And there folks, is the Utopian, Tinker Bell mindset, that regards government as the Nation's Nanny and thinks that the government is the end all and be all of life.

Total BS and the Clintons haven't done anything for the poor.

That makes this woman...my enemy!

"They talked about the crushing poverty Clinton had seen on the campaign trail, Buell recalled, “and how much people were relying on government. I really wanted a president who would look out for them.”

And there folks, is the Utopian, Tinker Bell mindset, that regards government as the Nation's Nanny and thinks that the government is the end all and be all of life.

Your 'enemy'?

You need a hobby.

I have many hobbies. But anyone who supports a Clinton, and liberalism, is an enemy of mine.

Trump supported Clinton as well as many liberal causes.
Are you voting third party this time around then?

Perhaps they think the Constitution provides for the common defense and promotes general welfare.

Back
Top Bottom