• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Medicare for everyone

Why can't we use Medicare for everyone?

Because not only do the costs for Medicare already look like this:

medicare-spending-deficits-560.jpg

But it is currently scheduled to become insolvent in 2024; although if you assume that Congress doesn't allow the Obamacare cuts to Medicare expenditures (which is it almost certain), then it goes broke in 2016.

We can't add another 250 million people to the rolls of Medicare for the same reason you can't put the entire circus in the clown car. You'll destroy it.

It was a joke Tigger. I thought you were suppose to be light hearted. Tiggers are wonderful fun?

Then you don't know me very well. For me the Tigger imagery has much more to do with "I'm the only one" than anything else.

because Medicare does not cover everything.

Because its still a fraud run by the insurance companies.

It still bankrupts those on it, so again, its a failure.

UHC is all that works.

Back
Top Bottom