• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Medical Student Stabs a Patient Because He Made Fun of Her 'She/Her' Nameplate

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Medical Student Stabs a Patient Because He Made Fun of Her 'She/Her' Nameplate​

Screen-Shot-2022-03-31-at-8.48.33-PM.png

Someone with an agenda is reading far too much into a common occurrence. Even the most skilled among us don't get the vein every time. A student wouldn't be expected to do so. Even when not sticking ignorant pigs.

Someone with an agenda is reading far too much into a common occurrence. Even the most skilled among us don't get the vein every time. A student wouldn't be expected to do so. Even when not sticking ignorant pigs.
They never get my vein the first few tries. I have incredibly deep, hard to find veins(and as I learned when I spent a month in the hospital, they do not last long with an IV thingy in them).

If she did it on purpose, she is a very bad person, and she will be a very bad doctor.

There really is something called KARMA, and someday somehow it will be visiting her.

Medical Student Stabs a Patient Because He Made Fun of Her 'She/Her' Nameplate

What a ****en pathetic little snowflake redstate is!

How many veins are missed every freaken day?

"The mis-stick must have bee because of my political views! There's no way that this very common mistake happened on accident!"​

Bunch of ****ing snowflakes over there at redstate. If they're mad about this they should make their own alternative bigots' hospital, just like they do with social media.

If it weren't for the hippocratic oath, imagine if this doctor could do to bigots what the homophobic bakers did to gay people, and give em something to really cry about.

Outrage feels so good, though.

They never get my vein the first few tries. I have incredibly deep, hard to find veins(and as I learned when I spent a month in the hospital, they do not last long with an IV thingy in them).
I get blood drawn once a month to test if the drug I take for Crohn's is affecting my organ function and one of the nurses at the clinic never gets it the first time.
It's a pin-prick, fergawdsakes, not a stab.

Yeah, I know this to be true.

I went to sickbay on Okinawa with severe dehydration and the poor newbie corpsman kept missing trying to put an IV in to a collapsing vein. I saw a Petty Officer friend walk by past the door and I yelled out to him I was in the hands of a butcher. The poor junior corpsman got even more nervous and was now visibly shaken and shaking. My friend came into the room and took over while explaining to the young corpsman the how to's of finding collapsed veins.

I smell an April Fools Day thread.

On topic: My veins are easy to find. I'm super thin, very pale skin, so the viens all stick out like fat blue freeways, lol. Kind of a blessing come needle time, because I rarely even feel the sting.

I was under the impression that these things were rather common practice - both pronoun identifiers and nurses missing veins.

"Stabs" in the headline/thread title gives a false impression about what happened.

Back
Top Bottom