• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Medical errors now third leading cause of death...

still a lie

Still not a lie and you still don't have a valid argument.

Another lie. I said nothing about Obamacare

It's the truth. You mentioned Obamacare right there in the statement.

There is nothing about Obamacare in that quote

Yes there is.

still a lie

Nope. Still not a lie. I stated my argument for why your statement constituted a comparison. That isn't a lie. If you had a valid argument you could state it to explain how I am wrong, but you don't. Very telling.

Still not a lie and you still don't have a valid argument.

It's the truth. You mentioned Obamacare right there in the statement.

Yes there is.

Nope. Still not a lie. I stated my argument for why your statement constituted a comparison. That isn't a lie. If you had a valid argument you could state it to explain how I am wrong, but you don't. Very telling.

Still a lie, still a lie, no it isn't and still a lie

Still a lie, still a lie, no it isn't and still a lie

Not a lie, and you still don't have an argument.

As I stated, you brought Obamacare up by commenting on other people's opinion of Obamacare, you said you didn't and I showed quite clearly that you are a liar.

You don't have a defense for this.

Nightmare stories of nurses giving potent drugs meant for one patient to another and surgeons removing the wrong body parts have dominated recent headlines about medical care. Lest you assume those cases are the exceptions, a new study by patient safety researchers provides some context.

Their analysis, published in the BMJ on Tuesday, shows that "medical errors" in hospitals and other health care facilities are incredibly common and may now be the third leading cause of death in the United States -- claiming 251,000 lives every year, more than respiratory disease, accidents, stroke and Alzheimer's.
The IOM, based on one study, estimated deaths because of medical errors as high as 98,000 a year.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hird-leading-cause-of-death-in-united-states/

btw, gun deaths are soo far down the list as to render them meaningless.

My doctor feels insulted by your post, and is thinking about suing you. His name is Dr. Melvin Practice.

Back
Top Bottom