• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Media Says No Shame In Breakthrough COVID After Guilting The Unvaxxed For Months

Carl Sagan and most intelligent and prophetic man.

I still miss him!

Most relevant. Clinging to and teaching ignorance and falsehood, seconds at a time, quickly moving on to the next seconds then repeating over and over again until enough people accept such for lack of elucidative objection. AKA, the Dem/libs stay silent. Replete in the history of the last many yrs.

Unvaccinated people are scum and the cause of our problems.

Yes, its moronic to have bigoted beliefs. Therefore you should stop.

Everyone has seen your racist and sexist and homophobic and transphobic garbage all over this forum and is well aware that you're lying and biting my ankle.

Do you think anyone doesn't know you're lying about yourself and me? Are you really that stupid?

I don’t know if anyone else is seeing a slow shift in the Covid WH and media messaging. Maybe they will find another scapegoat to go after.
—-
Media outlets are scrambling to reassure people who received the COVID-19 shot that there is no shame in testing positive for the virus after corporate media overlords guilted red states, Republicans, and the COVID-positive unvaccinated for months.

The Washington Post published an articleon Thursday urging “self-compassion” for the vaccinated who are caught off guard by contracting COVID-19. Using anecdotes from people who “diligently” and “desperately” went the extra mile to keep away from the virus, the article laments how individuals who got the jab numerous times, masked up, and even stayed home feel like a failure because they fell ill.

No only is there "no shame" the covid positive are being told to get their asses back to work - well, the vaccinated, Covid positive that is. Wouldn't you really want to sit in a break room with your Covid positive co-worker?

Reactions: PoS
No only is there "no shame" the covid positive are being told to get their asses back to work - well, the vaccinated, Covid positive that is. Wouldn't you really want to sit in a break room with your Covid positive co-worker?
That makes sense in liberal land. That NC game sure was a packed no mask house. Hope they kept the mask for the flight home. 👎

Everyone has seen your racist and sexist and homophobic and transphobic garbage all over this forum and is well aware that you're lying and biting my ankle.

Do you think anyone doesn't know you're lying about yourself and me? Are you really that stupid?
LOL the only one who made a bigoted remark here is you. Its right on this same thread.

Here, let me show it to you again:

Unvaccinated people are scum and the cause of our problems.
Youre welcome.

LOL the only one who made a bigoted remark here is you. Its right on this same thread.

Here, let me show it to you again:

Youre welcome.
Indeed racist when considering so many unvaccinated are black

I don’t know if anyone else is seeing a slow shift in the Covid WH and media messaging. Maybe they will find another scapegoat to go after.
—-
Media outlets are scrambling to reassure people who received the COVID-19 shot that there is no shame in testing positive for the virus after corporate media overlords guilted red states, Republicans, and the COVID-positive unvaccinated for months.

The Washington Post published an articleon Thursday urging “self-compassion” for the vaccinated who are caught off guard by contracting COVID-19. Using anecdotes from people who “diligently” and “desperately” went the extra mile to keep away from the virus, the article laments how individuals who got the jab numerous times, masked up, and even stayed home feel like a failure because they fell ill.

Wapo and other media are just shameless propaganda arm of the Democrat Party

Bigotry against a group is racism, so try again.
Nope.

rac·ism

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

But this article explains why you think "discrimination" of the unvaccinated is the same as the discrimination of minorities.

Nope.

rac·ism

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

But this article explains why you think "discrimination" of the unvaccinated is the same as the discrimination of minorities.

Using evidence of fact, proper definition, context and a grasp of the concept of equivalence, all in relevant debate form, gets nowhere with the great majority of cons on this forum. Spending research time in respect of the debate process vs posting off the top of one's head is not honored, either. Good luck with this one.

Nope.

rac·ism

Wrong again. If we went by your definition then anti-semitism isnt racism, even though it is.

Any sort of bigotry against a group whose beliefs differ from yours (like politics and religion) is also racism no matter how many times you try and cover up your prejudice. Since youre defending ecofarm, then youre in the same racist camp as he is. Thanks for admitting it.

Sorry this is the best I can do with the paywall
View attachment 67366335

Why do these guys have to make everything so emotional. What has shame got to do with anything. Shame never factored in anywhere for me. I try and tried to pay minimal attention to the darn thing. Before vaxx or after vaxx. I have never throughout the crisis scrutinized people for possible traces of Covid.

I am beginning to think there is physical Covid and Covid mental sickness.

Covid mental sickness is when an individual becomes so damaged psychologically, along with an insecurity that their violence shift away from Covid to what they supposed are the human carriers.

—-

For God's sake, it's like you cant tell the difference between people who are injured in car accidents when hit by other people and drunk drivers that are injured when they crash their own cars.

And because I believe several right-leaning posters need it (color coded and everything!):

--people injured when hit by other drivers: vaccinated, have breakthrough infections, not their fault

--drunk drivers injured by their own stupid actions: unvaccinated, their fault

Wrong again. If we went by your definition then anti-semitism isnt racism, even though it is.

Any sort of bigotry against a group whose beliefs differ from yours (like politics and religion) is also racism no matter how many times you try and cover up your prejudice. Since youre defending ecofarm, then youre in the same racist camp as he is. Thanks for admitting it.

As did Nazi Germany and many countries throughout history, Jews were considered a race. Hence, anti-Semitism is meant as if Jewish people were a race of their own by those who practice such or behave so. Get it right. The definition does apply.

Back
Top Bottom