• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Media Says No Shame In Breakthrough COVID After Guilting The Unvaxxed For Months

As did Nazi Germany and many countries throughout history, Jews were considered a race. Hence, anti-Semitism is meant as if Jewish people were a race of their own by those who practice such or behave so. Get it right. The definition does apply.
Wrong, only the Nazis considered Jews as a race. You picked a lousy hill to fight and lose on.

Nope.

rac·ism

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

But this article explains why you think "discrimination" of the unvaccinated is the same as the discrimination of minorities.
ethnic
1: of or relating to races or large groups of people who have the same customs, religion, origin, etc.

ethnic
1: of or relating to races or large groups of people who have the same customs, religion, origin, etf.
Vaccination status is not an ethnic group. Refusing a vaccine is not a custom in the intended use of the word.

That like calling everyone who refuses to eat broccoli, their own ethnic group...

Don't understand why anyone would feel 'shame' at catching a highly communicable disease.
Making people feel shame, or trying to anyway, is simply stupid.
This is true for some, unless you became too self righteous and abusive and used the power of the mob, as an opportunity to be abusive to others. Those others, in the end, were more in touch with reality than the mob.

It reminds me of the Russian Collusion Delusion Hoax that the Left ran. This was swallowed hook, line and sinker by their minions. They became very abusive to those who denied the accusations. The abusers need a taste of their own medicine, so they can have a learning moment. The propaganda media will try this again, with something new, so one needs to be more aware to avoid repeating the past.

Unconditional love for the abusers, leading to no shame or guilt, will not very helpful to anyone. They will repeat the mistakes of the past, since there was no penalty and all was forgiven. There was no punishment for the collusion delusion abuse so the abusers were more than willing to do it again. How many were abusive for both?

The biggest mistake made by the victimizers, in both narratives; vaccine infallibility and the Russian Collusion Delusion, was listening to the lying leadership from the Left and accepting the premise to blindly follow while following your feelings. These feelings appear to have been programed to be destructive to others. Feelings are the opposite of thinking. Both cannot operate together. Use the brain instead of your angry and abusive heart and you will be ahead of the game.

In my world, I was somewhat alone in terms of my opinion on the virus and the early proposed solutions. Those who were self righteous and abusive about the vaccine, who then caught the virus, now have a sheepish look. But I did not say I told you so, since they learned something. If they had doubled down, I would have been on the offense.

So despite what Biden and Red say, America is only 63% fully vaccinated. The booster is a dud without much traction. Of course we will never see 3-shots considered as fully vaccinated in America. That 63% number would drop quicker than Biden's approval ratings.

I don’t know if anyone else is seeing a slow shift in the Covid WH and media messaging. Maybe they will find another scapegoat to go after.
—-
Media outlets are scrambling to reassure people who received the COVID-19 shot that there is no shame in testing positive for the virus after corporate media overlords guilted red states, Republicans, and the COVID-positive unvaccinated for months.

The Washington Post published an articleon Thursday urging “self-compassion” for the vaccinated who are caught off guard by contracting COVID-19. Using anecdotes from people who “diligently” and “desperately” went the extra mile to keep away from the virus, the article laments how individuals who got the jab numerous times, masked up, and even stayed home feel like a failure because they fell ill.

People who get and spread covid are the reason this pandemic continues to kill people. 8/10 people in the United States have managed to not get this virus. The rest are dangerous Covidiots.

People who get and spread covid are the reason this pandemic continues to kill people. 8/10 people in the United States have managed to not get this virus. The rest are dangerous Covidiots.
8 out of 10? Where did you find that data?

Bigotry against a group is racism, so try again.

lol

No one is stupid enough to let that fall out of their mouth, let alone onto a keyboard. That post is impossibly stupid.

8 out of 10? Where did you find that data?
Total covid infections divided by population, subtract that number from 1, and multiply by ten.

Advanced mathematics.

Total covid infections divided by population, subtract that number from 1, and multiply by ten.

Advanced mathematics.
That's what I thought. It doesn't add up.

That's what I thought. It doesn't add up.
(1-(72/330)) x 10 = 78.xxx. 78 out of 100 is roughly 8 out of 10.

What don't you like about that?

(1-(72/330)) x 10 = 78.xxx. 78 out of 100 is roughly 8 out of 10.

What don't you like about that?
Your assumption is all infections were counted among the population.

I don’t know if anyone else is seeing a slow shift in the Covid WH and media messaging. Maybe they will find another scapegoat to go after.
—-
Media outlets are scrambling to reassure people who received the COVID-19 shot that there is no shame in testing positive for the virus after corporate media overlords guilted red states, Republicans, and the COVID-positive unvaccinated for months.

The Washington Post published an articleon Thursday urging “self-compassion” for the vaccinated who are caught off guard by contracting COVID-19. Using anecdotes from people who “diligently” and “desperately” went the extra mile to keep away from the virus, the article laments how individuals who got the jab numerous times, masked up, and even stayed home feel like a failure because they fell ill.

Why do you people who always whine about the media watch the media?

Relying on a 3rd party to determine truth deserves no further explanation. You're a third party here.

So perhaps just 7/10 people in the United States have managed to not get covid, despite no proof of that.

My point stands; a small minority of people are catching and spreading covid, and they don't need pity.

So perhaps just 7/10 people in the United States have managed to not get covid, despite no proof of that.

My point stands; a small minority of people are catching and spreading covid, and they don't need pity.
Plenty of double vaccinated and even some triple vaccinated have caught Covid. But I hear your point.

—-

You (and they) seem to have mistaken our motives.

lol

No one is stupid enough to let that fall out of their mouth, let alone onto a keyboard. That post is impossibly stupid.
Correct, your post is impossibly stupid. Thanks for admitting that.

After spending an entire year screeching that they were overcounting covid cases, now they're claiming covid cases are undercounted. Hah!

Wrong, only the Nazis considered Jews as a race. You picked a lousy hill to fight and lose on.

Throughout the history of racism, groups not of the classified races of white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and arguably Australoid, such as Serbians and Jews, have been treated as if a diff race by various other groups of people.

Racism is the belief that groups of humans possess different behavioral traits corresponding to inherited attributes and can be divided based on the superiority of one race over another.”

Racism - Wikipedia

Jews fit into this definition throughout history.

Currently, the RW is still trying to exclude Jews by ID’g them as a diff race:

DNA links prove Jews are a ‘race,’ says genetics expert | American Enterprise Institute - AEI

The American Enterprise Institute is a RW bias publication.

American Enterprise Institute - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

Even in legal rulings, treating Jews as a race is recognized by the courts:

Judge rules that Judaism is not a race but Jewish people can be targeted for racism. Here's why that matters. (nbcnews.com)

The Bible recognizes Jews as a race:

“For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, those of my own race, the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption as sons; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises. Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever praised!” (The apostle Paul, Romans 9:3-5).

Of course, people discriminate people of Hispanic ancestry due to brown skin color (racism), though by “classification” they are white Europeans.

Finally, we are of one race only, the human race. Oh, wait. It’s been discovered we are part Neanderthal! Although more so in Europe than in Africa. Hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom