• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Media Fails To Report Gang Firebombing Paris Bus While Yelling ‘Allah Akbar’ [VIDEO]

dolphinocean

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Media Fails To Report Muslim Gang Firebombing Paris Bus | The Daily Caller

American media has been noticeably silent about the Molotov cocktail firebombing of a bus in Paris last week by a large gang which yelled ‘Allah Akbar.’

The attack happened just after midnight on July 28 in the Paris neighborhood of Saint-Denis. Video shows a roadblock stopping the bus in the street and then a group of young males proceeding to throw Molotov cocktails into the city bus. The bus bursts into flames and burns down into a metal hull.

Read more: Media Fails To Report Muslim Gang Firebombing Paris Bus | The Daily Caller

[video=youtube;7Den80ckxcI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=7Den80ckxcI[/video]

Is this what you're looking forward to for your children in America if we continue with the current immigration policy for the refugees from the islamic middleeast that will be increased further if Clinton is put in the WH?

Re: Media Fails To Report Gang Firebombing Paris Bus While Yelling ‘Allah Akbar’ [VID

[FONT=&]

Is this what you're looking forward to for your children in America if we continue with the current immigration policy for the refugees from the islamic middleeast that will be increased further if Clinton is put in the WH?[/FONT]

:lamo :lamo Paris bus is stopped by teenagers, the teenagers then order everyone off the bus, once everyone is off the bus they start bashing in the windows and then throw molotov cocktails at it.... Man, this should of been on the front page of every newspaper in the USA! I mean clearly this is an Islamic terrorist attack because someone might of yelled "god is great!". I mean it clearly has nothing to do with Adama Traore death and the protests and riots that broke out in France after his death.... Lets go with Islamic terrorism.

Re: Media Fails To Report Gang Firebombing Paris Bus While Yelling ‘Allah Akbar’ [VID

[FONT=&]

Is this what you're looking forward to for your children in America if we continue with the current immigration policy for the refugees from the islamic middleeast that will be increased further if Clinton is put in the WH?[/FONT]

"The police spokesman said that – contrary to some reports – there was ‘no terrorist or Islamist link to the attack whatsoever’.

He said there was ‘no evidence’ that religious slogans had been shouted out by the bus attackers.

Instead, it was carried out by youths protesting following the death of Adama Traore, who died in the commuter town of Beaumont-sur-Oise, 20 miles north of Paris, on July 19." Saint-Denis bus torched by street gang in riots against ‘police racism’ - DAILY MAIL

But hey, I get it. Its a lot easier to blame those scury immigrants who are moooslimz

"The police spokesman said that – contrary to some reports – there was ‘no terrorist or Islamist link to the attack whatsoever’.

He said there was ‘no evidence’ that religious slogans had been shouted out by the bus attackers.

Instead, it was carried out by youths protesting following the death of Adama Traore, who died in the commuter town of Beaumont-sur-Oise, 20 miles north of Paris, on July 19." Saint-Denis bus torched by street gang in riots against ‘police racism’ - DAILY MAIL

But hey, I get it. Its a lot easier to blame those scury immigrants who are moooslimz

So you apologize for their behavior as well as terrorism in general.

This is definitely newsworthy regardless the cause.

If WCH claims the worst thing Hitler ever did was kill and eat a unicorn, I'd apparently be "defending Hitler's killing and eating of unicorns" if I pointed out unicorns don't exist and this never happened.

:lamo :lamo Are you ****ing kidding me?

I was going to respond, but the next post after yours took yours apart.

Par

"Media fails to report something I read in the media".

I love these threads.

Does not compute.

And it is tinfoil time yet again.

This thread has been a great case study so far.

Multiple sources, including RT, have reported that "In the video, which was presumably shot from one of the nearby buildings, the attackers are heard shouting “Allahu Akbar” (God is Great, in Arabic)."

Yet, there are some who cling onto the words of the single source that says it didn't happen.

Yup, confirmation bias is alive and strong.

If WCH claims the worst thing Hitler ever did was kill and eat a unicorn, I'd apparently be "defending Hitler's killing and eating of unicorns" if I pointed out unicorns don't exist and this never happened.

Unicorn 1,

WCH, 0

Advantage Unicorn.

Unrest and destruction help usher in Communist oppression, which he welcomes.

I love tinfoil time.

There is nothing about the terrorist threat, especially in Europe, that involves tin foil. Although, the body bags are shiny.

Last edited:

I love tinfoil time.

You always looked killer in tinfoil!

There is nothing about the terrorist threat, especially in Europe, that involves tin foil.

Lighten up, Francis.

This thread has been a great case study so far.

Multiple sources, including RT, have reported that "In the video, which was presumably shot from one of the nearby buildings, the attackers are heard shouting “Allahu Akbar” (God is Great, in Arabic)."

Yet, there are some who cling onto the words of the single source that says it didn't happen.

Yup, confirmation bias is alive and strong.

Hrm, what should I trust more, a second hand report on a Russian website, or a police statement...

Lighten up, Francis.

Look at the edit on that post.

There is nothing about the terrorist threat, especially in Europe, that involves tin foil. Although, the body bags are shiny.

Yay, appeal to irrational fear!

Yay, appeal to irrational fear!

What is irrational about fearing terror attacks when you are told they are coming. Your comment is irrational.

Unrest and destruction help usher in Communist oppression, which he welcomes.

It helps bring all the other Commies out of their hiding places. Like a sick little gang.

What is irrational about fearing terror attacks when you are told they are coming. Your comment is irrational.

I worry more about things that are actually likely to happen to me.

I worry more about things that are actually likely to happen to me.

Your empathy is quite impressive.

Your empathy is quite impressive.

Oddly, I do not need people to be killed or injured in a terror attack to feel sympathy for them. Yet another difference between us. When terror attacks happen, I see a tragedy, you see a chance to score political points.

Back
Top Bottom