• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Media Fails To Report Gang Firebombing Paris Bus While Yelling ‘Allah Akbar’ [VIDEO]

Re: Media Fails To Report Gang Firebombing Paris Bus While Yelling ‘Allah Akbar’ [VID

It trump sneezes, the MSM all over the world would light up nonstop in google search. But not this, why?

and if Hillary sneezes, the white wing blogs/conspiracy theory/"news" sites arent all over it?
LOL. give me a break.

and regarding this news, im guessing that it's not on the MSM for a reason. Perhaps it's just another right wing spin with the word "terrorist" peppered in the title and article.

Re: Media Fails To Report Gang Firebombing Paris Bus While Yelling ‘Allah Akbar’ [VID

and if Hillary sneezes, the white wing blogs/conspiracy theory/"news" sites arent all over it?
LOL. give me a break.

and regarding this news, im guessing that it's not on the MSM for a reason. Perhaps it's just another right wing spin with the word "terrorist" peppered in the title and article.

"White wing"?

Seriously?

"White wing"?

Seriously?

well, yeah. LOL a majority of the right wing/ Indep/libertarians are White. So yes, white wing.

well, yeah. LOL a majority of the right wing/ Indep/libertarians are White. So yes, white wing.

That's an awful pun. If you were trying to be funny, you failed. Badly.

I read about in the blog and Youtube, not MSM. I manage to locate one news source in Bing search but not google.

youtube and blogs are not credible sources of "news" 95% of the time.

And your point is.......

here we go in circles:
I said "white wing" implying a good majority of those in the GOP are white.
You said "really, white wing"?
I said, yes, it's true and gave you a link proving it.

now you are asking for a point? :confused:

so answer me this, at what point were you embarrassed to be associated with the GOP and "turn independent"?

here we go in circles:
I said "white wing" implying a good majority of those in the GOP are white.
You said "really, white wing"?
I said, yes, it's true and gave you a link proving it.

now you are asking for a point? :confused:

Yeah, I am. What's the point of posting an article "claiming" most GOPers are white?

Yeah, I am. What's the point of posting an article "claiming" most GOPers are white?

Well, it's a virtual certainty that a majority of GOPers are white. Blacks tend to vote 90% or so Dem, and other minorities are much more aligned with Dems than Rs. Add on top of that the simple fact that 70% of America is white, and it seems certain. To account for the black and other major minority alignment with Ds, you'd pretty much need unaminity amongst the remaining minorities, given that 30% of America is non-white.

Because you asked "really"?
I was merely just trying to show you. But come to think of it, you probably already knew that.
thats why.

Well, it's a virtual certainty that a majority of GOPers are white. Blacks tend to vote 90% or so Dem, and other minorities are much more aligned with Dems than Rs. Add on top of that the simple fact that 70% of America is white, and it seems certain. To account for the black and other major minority alignment with Ds, you'd pretty much need unaminity amongst the remaining minorities, given that 30% of America is non-white.

A majority, maybe--- but I wouldn't say it's a majority to the extent that you can say it's the "white wing".

A majority, maybe--- but I wouldn't say it's a majority to the extent that you can say it's the "white wing".

well, i simply disagree with your assertion.

I read about in the blog and Youtube, not MSM. I manage to locate one news source in Bing search but not google.

Then you didn't look very hard did you?

Good luck. He knows what Islam is, you don't.

LOL. give me a break.

Nonsense. It's plain as a bright sunny day that when the hilariously corrupt Clinton lies and lies about her email server scandal, or sells her soul and the interest of this nation to the highest foreign bidders the media would then look the other way --- ALL THE TIME!

[video=youtube;05LujCtelSM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=477&v=05LujCtelSM[/video]

But, to be honest, it's not just the Clintons who are corrupt but the whole political establishment, the Democrats and Republicans inclusive. We The People is no longer in control for a long long time. The shadowy power behind the corrupt elitists running our government and the world is. The violence of islamic terrorism and social unrest are purposely introduced into the Western civilization to bring it down by design for a purpose. Only the blinds cannot see their scheme unfolding in plain sight.

youtube and blogs are not credible sources of "news" 95% of the time.

When MSM refuses to report on news related to islamic terrorism, then the only source you have to expose it is from the ground zero where eye-witnesses use their cell phones to record the event and post it on the internet social media. That often get the attention of one or two non-MSM that would then report on it, as in this case the DM and just maybe one local news.

a lot of euros wishing they had guns about now.

Shouldn't have to be that hard when all it takes is for an irrelevant clock-boy to light up the news, social media and the google search engine like a gigantic Christmas tree for days whenever he farts.

Shouldn't have to be that hard when all it takes is for an irrelevant clock-boy to light up the news, social media and the google search engine like a gigantic Christmas tree for days whenever he farts.

Some of us learned to read the newspapers. Strange concept, I know.

Last edited:

"The police spokesman said that – contrary to some reports – there was ‘no terrorist or Islamist link to the attack whatsoever’.

He said there was ‘no evidence’ that religious slogans had been shouted out by the bus attackers.

Instead, it was carried out by youths protesting following the death of Adama Traore, who died in the commuter town of Beaumont-sur-Oise, 20 miles north of Paris, on July 19." Saint-Denis bus torched by street gang in riots against ‘police racism’ - DAILY MAIL

But hey, I get it. Its a lot easier to blame those scury immigrants who are moooslimz

Maybe it's just me, but an attack like that should be reported regardless who does it and regardless their motivation.

Back
Top Bottom