• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Media Fails To Report Gang Firebombing Paris Bus While Yelling ‘Allah Akbar’ [VIDEO]

Re: Media Fails To Report Gang Firebombing Paris Bus While Yelling ‘Allah Akbar’ [VID

I worry more about things that are actually likely to happen to me.

Like car crashes. That's a more likely threat to encounter.

Re: Media Fails To Report Gang Firebombing Paris Bus While Yelling ‘Allah Akbar’ [VID

Oddly, I do not need people to be killed or injured in a terror attack to feel sympathy for them. Yet another difference between us. When terror attacks happen, I see a tragedy, you see a chance to score political points.

I have had personal experience with murder of a family member, do not question my feelings in this matter.. It is not political, it is common sense to recognize an enemy.

"The police spokesman said that – contrary to some reports – there was ‘no terrorist or Islamist link to the attack whatsoever’.

He said there was ‘no evidence’ that religious slogans had been shouted out by the bus attackers.

Instead, it was carried out by youths protesting following the death of Adama Traore, who died in the commuter town of Beaumont-sur-Oise, 20 miles north of Paris, on July 19." Saint-Denis bus torched by street gang in riots against ‘police racism’ - DAILY MAIL

But hey, I get it. Its a lot easier to blame those scury immigrants who are moooslimz

[FONT=&quot]Quoting from [/FONT]

https://www.rt.com/news/354525-france-bus-smashing-torching/

[FONT=&quot]"Traore man died on July 19, after police allegedly applied[/FONT]“controversial arrest tactics”[FONT=&quot] during his detention, 20Minutes [/FONT]reports[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]At this point no official links were made between the two cases.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Saint-Denis district, known for a high immigrant population, has been a scene of similar unrest in the previous years. In 2005 massive riots swept through the area, with thousands of cars turned to ash. The following year, unease over the arrest of a teenager for attacking a bus driver led to more street protests and violence, eventually involving riot police. Several buses also came under attack in Saint-Denis in 2010, with one set ablaze with a Molotov cocktail while others torched.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The November 2015 wave of terrorist attacks in Paris also affected Saint-Denis. One of the suspected masterminds of the atrocities was killed in a standoff with police and army after he was located by law enforcement in the district.
[/FONT]

Now, you can hear in the video the attackers shouting "allahu ackbar" during the attack. What else can it be?

Last edited:

Hrm, what should I trust more, a second hand report on a Russian website, or a police statement...
Interesting question. What should you trust more, a police statement, or the audio from the video taken by witnesses?

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Unrest and destruction help usher in Communist oppression, which he welcomes.

What in the **** does commies have to do with this?

Interesting question. What should you trust more, a police statement, or the audio from the video taken by witnesses?

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Except in the video you dont hear anyone yelling "allah akbar".... If anything you just hear a bunch of incomprehensible yelling and glass breaking

Except in the video you dont hear anyone yelling "allah akbar".... If anything you just hear a bunch of incomprehensible yelling and glass breaking

So... You don't know what they are yelling, but... You know they are not yelling "allah Akbar"

Your abilities are impressive.

It helps bring all the other Commies out of their hiding places. Like a sick little gang.

Commies everywhere :lamo

So... You don't know what they are yelling, but... You know they are not yelling "allah Akbar"

Your abilities are impressive.

:lamo You just claimed the video proves they were yelling "allah Akbar"... Now you seem to be agreeing with me that it was incomprehensible.....

[FONT="]Quoting from [/FONT][/COLOR]

[URL="https://www.rt.com/news/354525-france-bus-smashing-torching/"]https://www.rt.com/news/354525-france-bus-smashing-torching/[/URL]

[FONT="][i]"Traore man died on July 19, after police allegedly applied[/FONT][/COLOR][I]“controversial arrest tactics”[/I][COLOR=#000000][FONT="] during his detention, 20Minutes [/FONT]reports[FONT="]. [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT="]At this point no official links were made between the two cases.[/FONT][FONT="]"

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]The Saint-Denis district, known for a high immigrant population, has been a scene of similar unrest in the previous years. In 2005 massive riots swept through the area, with thousands of cars turned to ash. The following year, unease over the arrest of a teenager for attacking a bus driver led to more street protests and violence, eventually involving riot police. Several buses also came under attack in Saint-Denis in 2010, with one set ablaze with a Molotov cocktail while others torched.[/FONT]

[FONT="]The November 2015 wave of terrorist attacks in Paris also affected Saint-Denis. One of the suspected masterminds of the atrocities was killed in a standoff with police and army after he was located by law enforcement in the district.[/i][/FONT]

Now, you can hear in the video the attackers shouting "allahu ackbar" during the attack. What else can it be?

Let me help you out here bud... This is officially from the police:

"The violence was ‘linked to protests against the police that have been going on for a number of days,' a police spokesman said.

The police spokesman said that – contrary to some reports – there was ‘no terrorist or Islamist link to the attack whatsoever’.

He said there was ‘no evidence’ that religious slogans had been shouted out by the bus attackers.

Instead, it was carried out by youths protesting following the death of Adama Traore, who died in the commuter town of Beaumont-sur-Oise, 20 miles north of Paris, on July 19."
Saint-Denis bus torched by street gang in riots against ‘police racism’ - DAILY MAIL

From the police:
-Violence linked to protests that have been ongoing in response to the death of Adama Traore who died in the hands of the police
-No terrorist or Islamist link to the attack
-No evidence that any religious slogans were shouted

This all comes from an official police spokesman. But hey, lets trust RT!

:lamo You just claimed the video proves they were yelling "allah Akbar"... Now you seem to be agreeing with me that it was incomprehensible.....

I made but one claim. That you are impressive. You don't know what the people in the video are saying, but you know what they didn't say. I was simply complimenting your abilities.

I made but one claim. That you are impressive. You don't know what the people in the video are saying, but you know what they didn't say. I was simply complimenting your abilities.

So now you are saying you dont know what they are saying either? Thus reinforcing what the police said, "no evidence that any religious slogans were chanted"?

So now you are saying you dont know what they are saying either? Thus reinforcing what the police said, "no evidence that any religious slogans were chanted"?

I am saying the same thing over and over. You are impressive. Most people don't have this much trouble handling a compliment. I would love to have your abilities.

There is nothing about the terrorist threat, especially in Europe, that involves tin foil. Although, the body bags are shiny.

What kind of body bags do they use after mass shooting in the USA?

What kind of body bags do they use after mass shooting in the USA?

Google it.

Let me help you out here bud... This is officially from the police:

"The violence was ‘linked to protests against the police that have been going on for a number of days,' a police spokesman said.

The police spokesman said that – contrary to some reports – there was ‘no terrorist or Islamist link to the attack whatsoever’.

Instead, it was carried out by youths protesting following the death of Adama Traore, who died in the commuter town of Beaumont-sur-Oise, 20 miles north of Paris, on July 19."
Saint-Denis bus torched by street gang in riots against ‘police racism’ - DAILY MAIL

From the police:
-Violence linked to protests that have been ongoing in response to the death of Adama Traore who died in the hands of the police
-No terrorist or Islamist link to the attack
-No evidence that any religious slogans were shouted

This all comes from an official police spokesman. But hey, lets trust RT!
Nowadays when it comes to islam, the self-imposed western dhimmitude pc-hood compels the police spokesperson to be pc with deflection at all cost when dealing with islamic terrorism. Just about in every case of terrorism related to islam, the police are always quick within seconds to report to reporters that "there's no evidence of islamic terrorism", or "no evidence of isis connection", or "no terrorist or Islamist link to the attack whatsoever", etc ...etc, even when the terrorists themselves proclaimed to be related to fighting for the cause of islam on the 911 call.

That area is a region where north african muslim migrants live and has a history of similar islamic terrorism. The shout of "allahu ackbar" can be heard in the video. Even Walid Shoebat, being an Arab himself, agrees so:

Muslim Throws Molotov Cocktail Into Public Bus In France And Burns It To The Ground In The Middle Of The Street, Screams ?Allahu Akbar? While Doing It | Walid Shoebat

You just refuse to acknowledge it. It can be heard in the distant background at least twice that trailed off amidst the noise of objects thrown against the bus and the explosion.

"Media fails to report something I read in the media".

I love these threads.

exactly! and who reported this? the MEDIA!
LOLz

Nowadays when it comes to islam, the self-imposed western dhimmitude pc-hood compels the police spokesperson to be pc with deflection at all cost when dealing with islamic terrorism. Just about in every case of terrorism related to islam, the police are always quick within seconds to report to reporters that "there's no evidence of islamic terrorism", or "no evidence of isis connection", or "no terrorist or Islamist link to the attack whatsoever", etc ...etc, even when the terrorists themselves proclaimed to be related to fighting for the cause of islam on the 911 call.

That area is a region where north african muslim migrants live and has a history of similar islamic terrorism. The shout of "allahu ackbar" can be heard in the video. Even Walid Shoebat, being an Arab himself, agrees so:

Muslim Throws Molotov Cocktail Into Public Bus In France And Burns It To The Ground In The Middle Of The Street, Screams ?Allahu Akbar? While Doing It | Walid Shoebat

Consider the source. If the Daily Mail can make a terror connection it will, often when there isn't one. It didn't here.
However, yesterday's tragic stabbing of an American tourist in London by a mentally ill nineteen year-old Norwegian migrant was handled differently. The fact that he came when he was two years old was irrelevant. The fact that he is of Somali descent meant they used the "terror" word in the headline.

exactly! and who reported this? the MEDIA!
LOLz
It trump sneezes, the MSM all over the world would light up nonstop in google search. But not this, why?

Another attack by " mentally ill " assailants ? You dont say....

Wow, there seems to be a acute rise in violent attacks by " mentally ill " young men from places like North Africa, Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom