• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Media courting sympathy for Sadaam!

Stu Ghatze

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Good old Christiane Amapour, ..& her fellow liberal whacko reporters examining Sadaam's presence in court, & how tired he looks, & what that man has gone through, & how Sadaam made sure the guards in charge of him didn't put THEIR hands on him in a disrespectful way.

And how Sadaam briefly met with some of his fellow friends (other criminals, & murderer's from his regime era) & exchanged smiles!

And how Sadaam has argued that those sitting in judgement of him are not a legal body, & therefor he is innocent, & who but a good internationalist liberal reporter & american defense team can argue against the so called, "illegal" war against Iraq?

The liberal media bullshyte starting earlier than expected, ..cause' afteral....justice has to deal first with that criminal Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, & Karl Rove hogwash.

But of course, ..Bush, & company "must" be guilty of something, & so therefore Sadaam is probably innocent, cause' afteral....the Bush regime must have been guilty of abuse of power, ..just as the script was predicted would start to happen by the whacko liberals, & their apologizing media nit-wits that are more concerned about getting Bush than trying a murderous dictator who executed thousands of his own citizens, ..not forgetting to mention the brutal raping of his female subjects he took pleasure in granting his regime of f-ing misfits!

Yep....the sympathy for Sadaam is being slowly manufactured now, ..but not surprisingly by the twisted thinking imbeciles that represent the liberal media whores! ;)

Stu Ghatze said:
Good old Christiane Amapour, ..& her fellow liberal whacko reporters examining Sadaam's presence in court, & how tired he looks, & what that man has gone through, & how Sadaam made sure the guards in charge of him didn't put THEIR hands on him in a disrespectful way.

And how Sadaam briefly met with some of his fellow friends (other criminals, & murderer's from his regime era) & exchanged smiles!

And how Sadaam has argued that those sitting in judgement of him are not a legal body, & therefor he is innocent, & who but a good internationalist liberal reporter & american defense team can argue against the so called, "illegal" war against Iraq?

The liberal media bullshyte starting earlier than expected, ..cause' afteral....justice has to deal first with that criminal Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, & Karl Rove hogwash.

But of course, ..Bush, & company "must" be guilty of something, & so therefore Sadaam is probably innocent, cause' afteral....the Bush regime must have been guilty of abuse of power, ..just as the script was predicted would start to happen by the whacko liberals, & their apologizing media nit-wits that are more concerned about getting Bush than trying a murderous dictator who executed thousands of his own citizens, ..not forgetting to mention the brutal raping of his female subjects he took pleasure in granting his regime of f-ing misfits!

Yep....the sympathy for Sadaam is being slowly manufactured now, ..but not surprisingly by the twisted thinking imbeciles that represent the liberal media whores! ;)

I believe it to be true, cuz I'm not surprised at all of what the liberal media will say about the trial. But I'm just curious as to where you heard these loony liberals?

Stu Ghatze said:

How exactly is it courting sympathy to say that he looks tired and he doesn't want the guards touching him? Maybe he actually looked tired and didn't want the guards touching him.

Stu Ghatze said:

If that's what happened, how is it biased to report it?

Stu Ghatze said:

Again, if that's what Saddam's defense is, how is the media courting sympathy just by reporting it? I'd be mad if they DIDN'T report the facts of the trial.

Stu Ghatze said:

Please find me where Christiane Amanpour, or any other member of the "liberal media," has claimed that Saddam Hussein is innocent at any time since the trial began. I'd like a direct quote, please.

Of course, you don't have any such quote because none exist. Can you PLEASE, for one second, stop talking out of your ass? It must be sad to hate The Librhul Meeja so much that you don't even have time to think up reasoning for your own beliefs (if you even have any).

Did you write this article yourself?

Stu Ghatze said:
The only BIAS I see is by the author of the thread starter. He doesn't provide any proof whatsover, nothing. He's using what seems like his personal prejudice to rant on against the media.

Personally I find it incredibly ignorant to suggest that the American mainstream press is sympathetic to Saddam and that they are reporting his trial as if he is the good guy.

When you see how prejudiced some people in this community are it always strikes me as stunning.

Kandahar said:
How exactly is it courting sympathy to say that he looks tired and he doesn't want the guards touching him? Maybe he actually looked tired and didn't want the guards touching him.

If that's what happened, how is it biased to report it?

Again, if that's what Saddam's defense is, how is the media courting sympathy just by reporting it? I'd be mad if they DIDN'T report the facts of the trial.

Please find me where Christiane Amanpour, or any other member of the "liberal media," has claimed that Saddam Hussein is innocent at any time since the trial began. I'd like a direct quote, please.

Of course, you don't have any such quote because none exist. Can you PLEASE, for one second, stop talking out of your ass? It must be sad to hate The Librhul Meeja so much that you don't even have time to think up reasoning for your own beliefs (if you even have any).

I NEVER said that Amapour made any reference to Sadaam 's innocence. She said he pleaded innocent.

But some of you people just do not get do you? Cannot you people SEE what the hell is going on here? It is the WAY in which the news is being reported, & it takes NO Rhodes scholar to see how it is being implemented by certain subtle nuances in order for people to believe that Sadaam is being railroaded, & all the concern for Sadaam's rights etc., ..& how it is so incubent to make sure that Sadaam gets a fair shake etc.

His atrocities are not even news anymore; ...but all that the g-damn media people care is about his fair trial. His brutality has not been the main focal point, & they are trying to make him appear distinguished, & almost very fatherly...& even almost a "victim" himself in some ways!

I swear some of you people are denser than hell; is it any wonder why some of you are so damn gullible in the first place, believing news that some of is fit for only "Tattler & National enquirer" subscribers!

On the whole I do understand "why" some of you people are dense, ...many of you are democrats, & are just simply still stuck in "dumb"! :smile:

Please forgive me though, because I do not say it out of animosity....some of you all simply cannot help it! :2wave:

Some of you are gleeful that Bush's approval ratings are down to 39% or thereabouts. You ought to be concerned what the American people really think of the mainstream media's own approval ratings are, ...they quite frankly SUCK, & are even lower than Bush's!

Last edited:
Stu Ghatze said:
But some of you people just do not get do you? Cannot you people SEE what the hell is going on here? It is the WAY in which the news is being reported, & it takes NO Rhodes scholar to see how it is being implemented by certain subtle nuances in order for people to believe that Sadaam is being railroaded, & all the concern for Sadaam's rights etc., ..& how it is so incubent to make sure that Sadaam gets a fair shake etc.
I sincerely do not see what you see. Your post is most definitely a "half empty" point of view. To suggest that anyone in the West and especially in the USA has any sympathy for Saddam is warped, sorry.

I am amazed that some people who profess to believe in the American Way, believe in our system, believe in our populace are against the notion of having Iraq hold a fair trial for Saddam! Our system of justice is one of the most basic mores we want to export, and this type of trial is a great platform.

Everyone knows that Saddam will be found guilty and eventually executed, he's not going to get off. For Iraq itself, to witness a legitimate trial that concludes with the right judgement will be a lesson that can have a dramatic effect on the future of their judicial system.

For you out there that are appalled that we are using American judicial standards in Iraq I find that type of thought process to be in a word, UNAMERICAN.

I read your posts and to me they sound bloodthirsty. To me it sounds like you simply want him stoned to death in public without a trial. To me that type of thinking is from the Middle Ages, and it is what Saddam himself would have done!

I think American standards and ethics are far above the "bloodthirsty" option.

I still think that Saddaam was acting childish in the opening yesterday.
"You are an Iraqi, you know who I am. So why do I need to state my name?" Or it was something like that. Only a little 5 year old plays games like that. I can't believe that that retard still thinks he's "president" of Iraq! Doesn't he get it that no one wants him as their "President" anymore?
"Derrrr..... I don't need to say my name cuz I'm better than you. I still rule Iraq. You have no power over me!" [snaps fingers in judge's face].
"I carry around my Koran, even tho I'm an evil son of a bitch. Yeah, suck my goat pellets!!!"
I hate Saddaam. I hope he dies a slow, miserable death. He doesn't deserve lethal injection. More like a firing squad. One round to the belly would be slow and painful enough.

Back
Top Bottom