• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Media Blackout of Bill Clinton Pedophile Scandal?

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
So Bill Clinton has flown on Pedo Air 26 times, and the mainstream media outlets are silent?

In case you're unfamiliar with the story, Bill Clinton is good friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire financier who also happened to plead guilty to soliciting children for sex. His Wikipedia page says, " A court document alleges that Epstein ran a “sexual abuse ring”, and lent underage girls to “prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders".

---
How does the media live with itself? They harangue Donald Trump for being an oppressor of women, while ignoring Bill Clinton's very odd ties to a repeat child molester. If Donald Trump flew on Pedo Air with a known rapist, uh...think we'd hear about it on CNN, NYT, MSNBC, etc, etc? Yeah you can bet it'd be front page news for weeks.

Expect it. The media covers only what various special interests tell it to cover.

If Donald Trump flew on Pedo Air with a known rapist, uh...think we'd hear about it on CNN, NYT, MSNBC, etc, etc? Yeah you can bet it'd be front page news for weeks.

Looks like Trump did fly on Pedo Air at least once and has once stated that he knew him for 15 years.

https://news.vice.com/...

So... you would have lost that bet because nobody made it front page news for weeks... or even days.

Looks like Trump did fly on Pedo Air at least once and has once stated that he knew him for 15 years.

https://news.vice.com/...

So... you would have lost that bet because nobody made it front page news for weeks... or even days.

Ummm, I read the article and the source, and all that is established is that Trump knew him. Epstein's brother said Trump traveled on the plane, but there's nothing thus far that establishes that, and no allegations of him going outside of the US with him. Bill Clinton traveling with the man several times to his private island, where the majority of his crimes took place is not hearsay, it's established fact.

How is this news? Is there any evidence that either of these men did anything?

Ummm, I read the article and the source, and all that is established is that Trump knew him. Epstein's brother said Trump traveled on the plane, but there's nothing thus far that establishes that, and no allegations of him going outside of the US with him. Bill Clinton traveling with the man several times to his private island, where the majority of his crimes took place is not hearsay, it's established fact.

Established Fact? Really?? Now I haven't spent a whole lot of time researching this but I have not seen anything that proves Bill traveled to his private island even once. All the flight logs show travel to other places. Maybe you can show otherwise.

Besides... I would like to know how Bill Clinton's associations with Jeffrey Epstein would be more of a scandal than Trump's. Not that I think that this shows Trump is guilty of anything either.

Not that I have found. Looks to me like just another baseless attack on the Clintons and the mainstream media.

So Bill Clinton has flown on Pedo Air 26 times, and the mainstream media outlets are silent?

In case you're unfamiliar with the story, Bill Clinton is good friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire financier who also happened to plead guilty to soliciting children for sex. His Wikipedia page says, " A court document alleges that Epstein ran a “sexual abuse ring”, and lent underage girls to “prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders".

---
How does the media live with itself? They harangue Donald Trump for being an oppressor of women, while ignoring Bill Clinton's very odd ties to a repeat child molester. If Donald Trump flew on Pedo Air with a known rapist, uh...think we'd hear about it on CNN, NYT, MSNBC, etc, etc? Yeah you can bet it'd be front page news for weeks.

I'm inclined to believe this (the inbreeding Clinton dynasty since the Revolutionary War and all that jazz), but do you at least have a link for us to discern our own view-points for ourselves?

It only looks like a "mainstream media blackout" to people who believe any accusation, regardless of a complete absence of proof, simply because its target is someone on "the left".

---

:roll:

Gee, so that means that Prince Andrew - and any other big shot who knows this guy is a sex offender too.

And Donald Trump is an idiot btw.

This is sounding more and more like the next Alex Jones expose. :mrgreen:

Not that I have found. Looks to me like just another baseless attack on the Clintons and the mainstream media.

Epstein plead guilty to soliciting prostitution from a 14 year old girl. As part of the plea agreement Epstein got an agreement from the prosecutor that he could not be prosecuted on any prior cases.

In 2010 Epstein's butler was arrested trying to sell Epstein's conquest journal to the highest bidder that detailed an extensive list of underage conquests as well as "lending" young girls to powerful people. Virginia Roberts testified last year that she had been a sex slave on Epstein's private island, and there is a current court case seeking to overturn the no-prosecution deal by the previous prosecutor due to the apparent extent of Epstein's transgressions. In that case it is further alleged that Epstein provided underage girls to his legal council Alan Dershowitz.

According to Wikipedia Epstein has, to date, settled 17 accusations of underage rape out of court.

So yeah, even on just the proven information Epstein is a pedophile rapist who somehow managed to get only 18 months and immunity for attempted rape.

Bill Clinton flew to Epstein's many-time-alleged rape island to party several times on Epstein's party plane.

Last edit: Here is a story about the current court case

Epstein's flight logs show under aged girls with no apparent business with Epstein. His plane was called "Lolita Express", and the flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on it 26 times.

Anyway, there, you guys are up to date.

Last edited:
Epstein plead guilty to soliciting prostitution from a 14 year old girl. As part of the plea agreement Epstein got an agreement from the prosecutor that he could not be prosecuted on any prior cases.

In 2010 Epstein's butler was arrested trying to sell Epstein's conquest journal to the highest bidder that detailed an extensive list of underage conquests as well as "lending" young girls to powerful people. Virginia Roberts testified last year that she had been a sex slave on Epstein's private island, and there is a current court case seeking to overturn the no-prosecution deal by the previous prosecutor due to the apparent extent of Epstein's transgressions. In that case it is further alleged that Epstein provided underage girls to his legal council Alan Dershowitz.

According to Wikipedia Epstein has, to date, settled 17 accusations of underage rape out of court.

So yeah, even on just the proven information Epstein is a pedophile rapist who somehow managed to get only 18 months and immunity for attempted rape.

Bill Clinton flew to Epstein's many-time-alleged rape island to party several times on Epstein's party plane.

Last edit: Here is a story about the current court case

Epstein's flight logs show under aged girls with no apparent business with Epstein. His plane was called "Lolita Express", and the flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on it 26 times.

Anyway, there, you guys are up to date.

No one is talking about Epstein. They're talking about Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

No one is talking about Epstein. They're talking about Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

LOL! They are talking about the Clinton pedophile story because of Bill Clinton's frequent visits to Epstein's island and flights on his "Lolita Express".

LOL! They are talking about the Clinton pedophile story because of Bill Clinton's frequent visits to Epstein's island and flights on his "Lolita Express".

Come back to me when you have proof.

Come back to me when you have proof.

Yeah, I know the drill, you need proof before you can cast doubt on a Democrat. :roll:

A Republican in this position and you are calling for jail time.

I don't doubt it, the rich and powerful always seem to sweep their abuse of children under the rug. I just read up about something like that operating out of Omaha, the Franklin cover up, which high level politicians abused children and got away with it. Sick stuff that never gets the coverage it should.

Yeah, I know the drill, you need proof before you can cast doubt on a Democrat. :roll:

A Republican in this position and you are calling for jail time.

That would be a lot more compelling if I hadn't been stating this about a Republican and a Democrat. Also, you may not have read my posts on here before, but I have an overwhelmingly negative opinion of Bill Clinton.

"Flight logs show Bill Clinton traveled at least 10 times on Epstein's private jet, dubbed the "Lolita Express" by tabloids, and he is widely reported to have visited Little St. James, Epstein's private island in the US Virgin Islands. That's where, according to attorneys for Epstein's victims, many of the worst crimes against minors were committed by Epstein and friends who traveled there with him."

https://news.vice.com/article/the-s...-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

I don't doubt it, the rich and powerful always seem to sweep their abuse of children under the rug. I just read up about something like that operating out of Omaha, the Franklin cover up, which high level politicians abused children and got away with it. Sick stuff that never gets the coverage it should.

Absolutely, and that story allegedly goes all the way to George Bush Sr.
I'm not slamming Clinton because he's a Democrat, I want this kind of behavior exposed and punished, regardless of who's doing it.

Hahahahahahahahahaha they exposed Trump as well xD

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

So ****ing sad that these are the details behind our two frontrunners. So ****ing pathetic and sad.

Hahahahahahahahahaha they exposed Trump as well xD

So ****ing sad that these are the details behind our two frontrunners. So ****ing pathetic and sad.

Trump having had contact with Epstein at least makes some sense, given the fact that Epstein paid to join Mar-A-Lago, before he was convicted of his crimes.

Bill Clinton has had numerous sex scandals and allegations of sexual assault leveled at him in the past. Trump hasn't.

"Flight logs show Bill Clinton traveled at least 10 times on Epstein's private jet, dubbed the "Lolita Express" by tabloids, and he is widely reported to have visited Little St. James, Epstein's private island in the US Virgin Islands. That's where, according to attorneys for Epstein's victims, many of the worst crimes against minors were committed by Epstein and friends who traveled there with him."

https://news.vice.com/article/the-s...-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

That's pretty far from evidence that he had sex with an underage girl, no? Sure, you start asking questions, but I want solid evidence, not merely the fact that he visited some rich guy on his island.

Back
Top Bottom