• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Media Bias Is LIBERAL!

aquapub

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Bill O'Really thinks the media not covering every inch of every war protest is conservative bias. Pathetic. :roll:

Um, no, genius, not being an unquestioning mouthpiece for the overdramatic retards screaming about war being evil is a sign of objectivity-for a change-not bias.

And Eric Altermen's book is a sham. I read it for my media research project. He bases every moronic claim on Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly-two OPINION JOURNALISTS- and claims any absence of liberal media bias must be conservative bias.

He is an idiot. So is anyone who can look past all the evidence there is and conclude that our media-you know, the one made up alomst entirely of admitted liberals-is conservative.

Get a clue.

Oh and several people I know were at this left-wing protest. They were apparently on two different channels. Hard to come by when the media isn't covering it huh? :roll:

Back
Top Bottom