• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Media Bias is CONSERVATIVE!

Originally Posted by Lucidthots
That quote by Goering is remarkably relevant.
Thank you. That's why I picked it.

George_Washington said:
Bill O'Reilly is a very kind man and tries to fight for worthy causes through his show. He actually does try to be fair and balanced. I haven't seen him ever threaten to cut someone's mic.

It's apparent that you don't know very much about Bill O'Reilly. And you are entitled to your opinion, however ill informed it may be.

For example ???????????[/QUOTE]

There are so many things, it would take me forever to name them. The mainstream networks are constantly telling us that gas prices are going up but they never mention that wages are going up nor do they mention how cheap our gas is compared to other countries.[/QUOTE]

Good economy? That sounds like a cop out to me. They never mention GW's domestic and war crimes. I think that outweighs your issues which are minor in comparison. They also fail to discuss the poverty level has been rising for the past 4 years running. Only now that the Bush adminsitration is obviously falling apart do the MSM begin reporting the horrible news. There's really no way they could avoid it and still be publicly viewed as a reliable source of information. I garuntee you GE, Time-Warner, and Rupert Murdoch are all dreading the fact that the party who they favor are screwing up so horribly.

Man, I just love all of the conspiracy theorists on here. They give me something to laugh at during the day. Call me a blind fool, but Al Qaeda IS a threat to the world.

Lucidthots said:
~Wars are made, to make debt.~ Ezra Pound
It's nice to see you play Magic Cards! Wanna Dual! :mrgreen: :duel :lol:

Lucidthots said:
I am sure you are well aware of the "Cold War" between the USSR and the USA?

Both countries were "building their Nuclear stockpiles" in fear that the other would attack.

Well if you look at the picture I use as my avatar, you will see David Rockefeller of Chase Bank, meeting with Khruschev of the Soviet Union.

Rockefeller was loaning money to the Soviets to build weapons to threaten America.

Meanwhile, Rockefeller was also loaning money to America to build weapons in order to threaten the Soviets.

People all over the world lived in fear of a nuclear holocaust.

The whole thing was a hoax all along.

Just like our current war against the invisible "Al CIA-da."

The CIA is running Psy -Ops against the American people to make them think that "terrorists are going to get them."
Thier are over 52 terrorist organizations in the world. I'm pretty sure at least one of them wants a peice of America! They also have their own motivations to dislike Americans!

Lucidthots said:
davidR.jpg

grf03.jpg

Conservative or Liberal?

These are "slots" that our minds are "supposed" to fall into.......they do not apply to guys like Rocky.

stsburns said:
Thier are over 52 terrorist organizations in the world. I'm pretty sure at least one of them wants a peice of America! They also have their own motivations to dislike Americans!

That is interesting....what do you think the CIA is training them for?

stsburns said:

Wow 52 is alot........maybe we shouldnt let them into the country and give them flying lessons?

Lucidthots said:
That is interesting....what do you think the CIA is training them for?
CIA training who? Spys? Soldiers? Your being too vauge?

stsburns said:

Why is the CIA training Al Queda terrosits?

stsburns said:

Isn't Osama bin Ladin a CIA asset?

Lucidthots said:
Why is the CIA training Al Queda terrosits?
Can you cite your claim please? Who's your source? Who gave you this information? Just curious?

stsburns said:
Can you cite your claim please? Who's your source? Who gave you this information? Just curious?

i wouldn't waste your time, until Lucid puts down the crack pipe
there has been scarce one lucid post by him

and he is probably going back to when the US aided Bin Laden against USSR
BEFORE AL-QAIDA WAS FORMED, OR ATLEAST KNOWN

DeeJayH said:

Good point! But I thought the US aided Bin Laden against Iraq in Desert Storm, of course though I could be wrong. I'm going to go research it! Thanks! :mrgreen:

stsburns said:
Good point! But I thought the US aided Bin Laden against Iraq in Desert Storm, of course though I could be wrong. I'm going to go research it! Thanks! :mrgreen:

Didn't April Glaspie give Saddam the green light to invade Kuwait?

Why did Bush tell Saddam to invade and then two days later say that Saddam was "Hitler?"

Who set Rome on fire........ Nero or the Christians?

DeeJayH said:

DeeJahyH.......what kind of lame ass name is that?

Are you a wigger?

I BET YOU ARE A WIGGER!

Do you and your friends refer to each other as "fool."

If there are concentration camps and torture chambers in the "New World Order" I hope they start with wiggers..........wiggers are the most ridiculous people on the face of the earth.

.......spf...uha.uha.....uha......bich.....crak.......shid..............motha........yo!

Lucidthots said:
DeeJahyH.......what kind of lame ass name is that?

Are you a wigger?

I BET YOU ARE A WIGGER!

If there are concentration camps and torture chambers in the "New World Order" I hope they start with wiggers..........wiggers are the most ridiculous people on the face of the earth.

.......spf...uha.uha.....uha......bich.....crak.......shid..............motha........yo!
Now that would have to be the lamest comeback I've ever heard! And if you don't mind Lucidhots, try to stay on the same planet! :mrgreen:
:aliens3:

Lucidthots said:
Who set Rome on fire........ Nero or the Christians?
Nero used the Christians as his scapgoat since he had been framed for setting the fires?

Rumors soon arose accusing the Emperor Nero of ordering the torching of the city and standing on the summit of the Palatine playing his lyre as flames devoured the world around him. These rumors have never been confirmed. In fact, Nero rushed to Rome from his palace in Antium (Anzio) and ran about the city all that first night without his guards directing efforts to quell the blaze. But the rumors persisted and the Emperor looked for a scapegoat. He found it in the Christians, at that time a rather obscure religious sect with a small following in the city. To appease the masses, Nero literally had his victims fed to the lions during giant spectacles held in the city's remaining amphitheater. http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/rome.htm

How does this relate to your issues with the Bush's?

Lucidthots said:
DeeJayH.......what kind of lame ass name is that?

Are you a wigger?

I BET YOU ARE A WIGGER!

ignorant, stupid and a racist
you are quite the hat trick arent you?
and just to clear it up, my name is my initials you rubber

stsburns said:
Nero used the Christians as his scapgoat since he had been framed for setting the fires?

How does this relate to your issues with the Bush's?

I am focused, not on President Bush.....he is just a President........he probably believes Al Queda did it too.

David Rockefeller is the KINGPIN!

Lucidthots said:
Are you a wigger too?

Why do you guys wear your pants around your ankles.........are you hoping to get f*&^% up the A@#?
What is your problem with "Wiggers"? Why do you call everyone who doesn't agree with you a "Wigger?" And please rephrase your comments Moderators are bound to delete your messages or even BAN you for not following forum policies, You dig!

DeeJayH said:
ignorant, stupid and a racist
you are quite the hat trick arent you?
and just to clear it up, my name is my initials you rubber

Racist?

What makes me a racist?

Are you denying that you are a [edit] white guy who acts like a gang fag.

Lucidthots said:
I am focused, not on President Bush.....he is just a President........he probably believes Al Queda did it too.

David Rockefeller is the KINGPIN!
Did what? You speak blasphemy but never have cited even ONE source!

stsburns said:
Did what? You speak blasphemy but never have cited even ONE source!

You have not cited any credible source.

Back
Top Bottom