• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meat vs. Seafood

I pick

• Total voters

Dragonfly

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Special dinner for you at high end restaurant. All expenses paid by someone else. Order anything you wish.

All cuts of meat are available.
Huge assortment of seafood as well.

Only condition is you can't order a surf & turf. No mixing and matching.

You can order the meat of your choice OR the seafood of your choice. (fresh water fish is included in "seafood")

What are you most likely to pick?
Feel free to describe the choice you make too. :mrgreen:

See - I'm going for fresh seafood every time. I can get a great cut of meat and cook it at home far easier than I can get some really awesome seafood.

Lobster stuffed with crab meat.
King crab legs.

Something like that is far more "special" for me than a cut of meat.

But that's just me.

I love steak but if I have to choose and its unlimited portions then its gotta be lobster.

xNInZDE.jpg

I couldnt choose because it depends on my mood. Sometimes I want meat sometimes I want seafood.

I voted neither. are there vegetarian or vegan choices?

Hands down, black sesame crusted Ahi

IMG_4011.JPG

I love seafood, I just don't like having to work at getting to the meat.

I love seafood, I just don't like having to work at getting to the meat.

Take this with you the next time you go to a seafood restaurant.

sVxG5G8.jpg

That's my point. If it requires more than a knife and fork I'm out.

I couldnt choose because it depends on my mood. Sometimes I want meat sometimes I want seafood.

I agree - it like saying if you prefer blondes or redheads. Why can't I like both?

Hands down, black sesame crusted Ahi

IMG_4011.JPG

When its good - its from heaven. Years ago we were in Chicago and went to the Kinsey Steak House over by the Merchandise Mart neighborhood and I ordered the tuna - and it was absolutely to die for. No steak or cut of beef could have tasted that great that particular night.

I love steak but if I have to choose and its unlimited portions then its gotta be lobster.

xNInZDE.jpg

Ooooo, that looks like the deep fried lobster we used to get at at Rosarito Beach. With some rice and beans and fresh flour tortillas made with manteca. Good stuff. Spiny lobster is the only way to fly.

Special dinner for you at high end restaurant. All expenses paid by someone else. Order anything you wish.

You can order the meat of your choice OR the seafood of your choice. (fresh water fish is included in "seafood")

I would pick seafood.I love steak. But in my household my family's idea of seafood is battered and fried white fish and we eat meat all the time. I would probably pick crab legs and seared scallops and grilled fish.

I'm allergic to iodine so I avoid most seafood. But that's okay, I love steak. Bring on the meat.

I eat steak all time time so I'd definitely choose seafood

sVxG5G8.jpg

I have been known to take kitchen scissors to the all-you-can-eat snow crab buffet. ;)

xNInZDE.jpg

Though, I would go for it with only butter dip.

Anything seafood as long as it's not treated like boring ass seafood in most place in the US (breaded / friend / or served with lemon). I prefer my seafood to be seasoned with herbs or spices - actual flavors, not just generic southern-fried-citrus options.

Once I was at a Red Lobster and asked if they could put herbs on it (named off a few green ones) and she looked at me like I was insane.

Back
Top Bottom