• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meanwhile Congress Spends another 1.5T We Dont Have

congressional approval abysmal.

Yet they keep electing those same old crooks election after election expecting a different outcome.

Not very rational thinking

We are toast with this sort of spending. Trillions. Unbelievable.

Are you for sending money and arms to Ukraine but cut the US defense budget?
If you think cutting the defense budget will impact the flow of lethal aid to Ukraine, think again. Cutting the flow of arms is not a realistic solution to Congress.

If you think cutting the defense budget will impact the flow of lethal aid to Ukraine, think again. Cutting the flow of arms is not a realistic solution to Congress.
I think spending 1.5 trillion dollars is insane. I think we are spending way, way too much on everything!!!

I think spending 1.5 trillion dollars is insane. I think we are spending way, way too much on everything!!!

And this is this is the least of our spending, the actual part that contains things the govt is actually suppose to do!

Some more things that dont need to be funded at the federal level

SEC. 204. GRANT PROGRAM FOR CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING PREVENTION.
TITLE III--UNITED STATES ANTI-DOPING AGENCY REAUTHORIZATION
TITLE IV--PROTECTING INDIAN TRIBES FROM SCAMS

In addition, for the cost of direct loans, grants, and contracts,
as authorized by sections 514 and 516 of the Housing Act of 1949 (42
U.S.C. 1484, 1486), $12,831,000, to remain available until expended,
for direct farm labor housing loans and domestic farm labor housing
grants and contracts:

Why is it too much? How exactly has the debt hurt you?

Why is it too much? How exactly has the debt hurt you?
Everytime I pay double the cost of something at the store I am bieng hurt. Everytime the stock market has a big loss I am hurt. When this whole house of cards comes crashing down you will not be asking such a foolish question.

Everytime I pay double the cost of something at the store I am bieng hurt. Everytime the stock market has a big loss I am hurt. When this whole house of cards comes crashing down you will not be asking such a foolish question.
Show exactly how this is related to US debt.

I have been hearing about the debt since Reagan and it has never caused a problem since then

Back
Top Bottom