• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meadows was warned of violence before Jan. 6, new court filings show

AKA boogie man…

well that’s a whole wagon full of bullshit!!!

Trump’s participation in the insurrection plot was revealed by Peter Navarro on live television.

The details of the scheme exist in writing.

When I referred to teh GOP leader, I was referring to McCarthy. You knew that, but tried to derail the discusion.
Doesn't matter who you are referring to. When you spout of about insurrections and plots, you are making shit up.

Yeah with a wink wink nod mod, and a shit eating grin on his face…
As opposed to the democrats who outright called for violence. So...do YOU have integrity? WIll you hold ALL of them accountable?

But not illegal. And Trump didn't send anyone to the Capitol to be violent.

Do you want to convict someone on how things "look"?

Seriously...the dog and pony show has sucked you in all the way.
Wow!

The mental gymnastics you go through to excuse your leader are quote amazing.

Nobody has established that there was a "trump plot" that included inciting violence.

You are making shit up.

Trump’s participation in the insurrection plot was revealed by Peter Navarro on live television.

When I referred to teh GOP leader, I was referring to McCarthy. You knew that, but tried to derail the discusion.

Stop trying to misrepesent my words.

Few doubt, anymore, that it’s only a matter of time before the trump cabal are directly linked to the skinhead leaders who were organized to start the riot.

Why do you think Trump is trying to hide his phone records? it’s only a matter of time before we see those.

Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon have been cultivating these losers for four years.

And it was Trump’s skinhead friends who stood all around him for the world to see that day. The message was very clear.

And you’re twisting your neck trying to look away from something you know is all but inevitable.

Stop trying to misrepesent my words.

Few doubt, anymore, that it’s only a matter of time before the trump cabal are directly linked to the skinhead leaders who were organized to start the riot.

Why do you think Trump is trying to hide his phone records? it’s only a matter of time before we see those.

Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon have been cultivating these losers for four years.

And it was Trump’s skinhead friends who stood all around him for the world to see that day. The message was very clear.

And you’re twisting your neck trying to look away from something you know is all but inevitable.
Now you are repeating yourself and making up more shit.

You are dismissed.

You are dismissed.

Refute it. You don’t get to just pretend that none of it is true. Because you know it is.

Why didn't Trump just tweet for them to stop?

"Trump told Miller to "fill" the request, the former defense secretary testified. Miller said Trump told him: "Do whatever is necessary to protect demonstrators that were executing their constitutionally protected rights"...Miller testified that he was concerned in the days before Jan. 6 that sending National Guard troops to Washington would fan fears of a military coup or that Trump advisers were advocating martial law."

Hmmm. Maybe its a good thing they were not there.

Last edited:

You are dismissed.

“Making up more shit…”

So, you’re telling me that Peter Navarro did not finger Trump as a participant in the insurrection scheme?

Because he did…..on live television.

And you’re claiming there was no written plan? Making shit up?

Here you go!

You can stick your “dismissal“ where it belongs. All it does is make you liar.

You don’t get to just pretend that none of it is true. Because you know it is.

Doesn't matter who you are referring to. When you spout of about insurrections and plots, you are making shit up.

Here is Trump toady Peter Navarro, “making shit up” on live television:

You are dismissed.

Refute it. You don’t get to just pretend that none of it is true. Because you know it is.

That's just what Mycroft does when he is defeated.

Back
Top Bottom