• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meadows was warned of violence before Jan. 6, new court filings show

If he knew and failed to use his power to stop it....
If who knew what?

Look. Now you are running with your speculation again. You need to work on that.

Making claims based on spin, speculation, hyperbole, innuendo and lies is even worse.
Flash forward when there is a first conviction, and let me today provide your post for you: "One conviction does not a conspiracy make."

Big deal.

Hell, everyone...including Nancy...knew there "could be violence" that day. There were people who knew Antifa would be in the area, too.

Enjoy your nothingburger.
Antifa?

Big deal.

Hell, everyone...including Nancy...knew there "could be violence" that day. There were people who knew Antifa would be in the area, too.

If it was a snake it would've bitten you. ;)

6-jan-2021-jpg.67311227

1346578706437963777.jpg

1346580318745206785.jpg

Bit by bit, a picture is forming of men close to the President of the United States of America formulating a number of plans for a soft coup. The president, given the information presently in the public domain, showed no effort to quell such activity. We, the general public, do not know if he was actively engaged in furthering the process.

Stay tuned, Gentle Readers . . .

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

Big deal.

Lol, it really sucks when reality crashes into beliefs. The only nobodies who don't care about one six are folks like you. The dog and pony show I'm seeing are all of these republicans trying their best to either lie their way out like McCarthy or the ones who can't seem to remember anything like MTG the other day and let's not forget the hundreds and hundreds of times some have claimed the fifth, like eric, five hundred times.

These dang libs just keep making stuff up and won't let us law abiding, personally accountable folks alone.

I've seen nothing to indicate any group of politicians were attempting to "overthrow the government by violent insurrection and other means". And this stuff the OP trotted out doesn't indicate any of that, either.

I suggest you dial back the hyperbole and stop eating nothingburgers.
You seem to forget the over one hundred house members who signed on to stop the steal. You do remember that episode, yes?

But not illegal. And Trump didn't send anyone to the Capitol to be violent.

Do you want to convict someone on how things "look"?

Seriously...the dog and pony show has sucked you in all the way.
And you have to fight, fight, fight to keep your america. If violence was not expected, why the body armor from one of the 'speakers'?

You seem to forget the over one hundred house members who signed on to stop the steal. You do remember that episode, yes?
Stopping a stolen election is not overthrowing the government and it was certainly not by way of violent insurrection.

You got any more shit you want to throw against the wall?

And you have to fight, fight, fight to keep your america. If violence was not expected, why the body armor from one of the 'speakers'?
Which speaker?

Established by whom?

How many then were arrested and charged in the Capitol Breech?

I mean if you believe they were positively identified to be among the "rioters" and that it is "established" fact then how many of the 818 so far arrested as of 5 days ago were Antifa members?

Come on now Mycroft, give us some answers, so that I don't have to Triply Dismiss you so early in the day!

The fake assertions about Antifa started in the crowd at the Capitol, just as the riot started. A lot of it was homegrown. People just made it up because they saw a guy in a black T shirt. The crowd, and the right wing television audincence was already pre conditioned to believe the baseless allegations. They never actually care whether its true or not.

Nobody has established that there was a "trump plot" that included inciting violence.

You are making shit up.

Trump’s participation in the insurrection plot was revealed by Peter Navarro on live television.

The details of the scheme exist in writing.

When I referred to teh GOP leader, I was referring to McCarthy. You knew that, but tried to derail the discusion.

The fake assertions about Antifa started in the crowd at the Capitol, just as the riot started. A lot of it was homegrown. People just made it up because they saw a guy in a black T shirt. The crowd, and the right wing television audincence was already pre conditioned to believe the baseless allegations. They never actually care whether its true or not.
Oh pshaw!

Tom, you jest!

I am certain Mycroft will no doubt dazzle all of us with his delivery of the asked for information, anon!

:ROFLMAO:

Trump is a douchebag, but its not about him being good or bad...its about the FACT that he called for peaceful protests.
Yeah with a wink wink nod mod, and a shit eating grin on his face…

Trump administration knew there could be violence. As a Plan B, perhaps rhetoric violence could be used to pressure a recalcitrant Mike Pence.
I'd like to learn more about this:
??? Trump warned Pelosi and Bowser that there might be violence. We've know this since almost day 1. He authorized additional National Guard for that day. Pelosi and Bowser told him to **** himself.

Yeah with a wink wink nod mod, and a shit eating grin on his face…
Yeah, peaceful, that is why his rally was all about STOP THE STEAL.

But it has already been established that Trump's full body of actions and words are how his guilt or innocence will ultimately be judged in history if not, hopefully, in the courts.

AKA boogie man…
??? Trump warned Pelosi and Bowser that there might be violence. We've know this since almost day 1. He authorized additional National Guard for that day. Pelosi and Bowser told him to **** himself.
well that’s a whole wagon full of bullshit!!!

Yeah, peaceful, that is why his rally was all about STOP THE STEAL.

But it has already been established that Trump's full body of actions and words are how his guilt or innocence will ultimately be judged in history if not, hopefully, in the courts.
Only a fool would not recognize that one line thrown in hastily as an afterthought for plausible deniability…

Back
Top Bottom