• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meadows was warned of violence before Jan. 6, new court filings show

Big deal.

Hell, everyone...including Nancy...knew there "could be violence" that day. There were people who knew Antifa would be in the area, too.

Enjoy your nothingburger.
The "nothingburger" of which you speak of that day was that those folks who knew "Antifa would be in the area, too" on January 6th 2021 needn't have had any concern because Antifa was in no part and parcel involved in any of the attempted R-winger insurrection attempt at and upon the Capitol and the Houses of Congress and its members and VP Pence and their Legal and Legitimate counting and certification of the Electoral Ballots, thus once more asserting the Legal and Legitimate winning of the Presidency by Joe Biden in November of 2020.

You expose your political ignorance by trying to deny the huge deal of the insurrection attempt, which it truly was, while at the same time trying a futile deflection to Antifa.

You are DOUBLY DISMISSED

The "nothingburger" of which you speak of that day was that those folks who knew "Antifa would be in the area, too" on January 6th 2021 needn't have had any concern because Antifa was in no part and parcel involved in any of the attempted R-winger insurrection attempt at and upon the Capitol and the Houses of Congress and its members and VP Pence and their Legal and Legitimate counting and certification of the Electoral Ballots, thus once more asserting the Legal and Legitimate winning of the Presidency by Joe Biden in November of 2020.

You expose your political ignorance by trying to deny the huge deal of the insurrection attempt, which it truly was, while at the same time trying a futile deflection to Antifa.

You are DOUBLY DISMISSED
It's been established that members of Antifa were among the crowd of rioters.

Wrong. As I said try to be better.

And a group of unpatriotic anti-American "conservatives" support the overthrow of the government and these traitorous 'politicians', and do not deserve to live in the United States of America. They could show more patriotism in Russia or China.

They crap on our Republic and our democracy. The republican party is dead, the new Trump Cult Party aka GQP is anti-American and a cancer in our country, enemy within.

They could take a lesson from President Zelenskyy and his people on what it means to be strong and patriotic, and protect their Capitol......rather than the weak ignorant brainwashed American scum who want to invade, kill and destroy while shitting on our constitution and the rule of law. American trash.
1650724574539.png

I've seen nothing to indicate any group of politicians were attempting to "overthrow the government by violent insurrection and other means". And this stuff the OP trotted out doesn't indicate any of that, either.

I suggest you dial back the hyperbole and stop eating nothingburgers.

Then you’re twisting your neck as hard as you can to look the other way.

The evidence is in writing. Many of the major conspirators have already been identified.

The idea that the Republican leader was well aware that the trump plot included inciting violence is no small matter.

It has always been fairly obvious the much of the GOP either knew about, or were prepared to participate in, a plot to install trump as President, no matter the actual election results. And that that plot would be augmented by a declaration of marshal law.

Which would be the end of democracy in the United States.

PBS and Reuters, two leftist anti-Trump sources. You fool, Antifa was there.

A question:

If there were alleged indications that violence might happen, why did the black female democrat Mayor of DC and democrat Nancy Pelosi reject Trump's offer to send in the National Guard prior to the event?

Isn't your antifa claim an example of how DP members are trying to save their own asses? Placing the blame on someone else without any facts is what that is.

Your post doesn't show any understanding of facts in the question. Can you explain why the Oath Keepers had a stash of munitions and arms in a hotel outside DC ready as a rapid reaction force? Did you know O K members were seen with Stone on the 5th? Do you know what the O K plans included? Do you know that Flynn was arguing for martial law and that corresponds exactly to the O K plans ?

Maybe you could explain events with facts instead of a repetition of the dog and pony chorus.
Facts? You dont find your use of that word ironic considering the only FACT is that Trump SPECIFICALLY called for peaceful protests, while every leftist allegation has been based on lies and suppositions and could haves and might haves and a pretty strong amount of personal opinion?

Established by whom?

How many then were arrested and charged in the Capitol Breech?

I mean if you believe they were positively identified to be among the "rioters" and that it is "established" fact then how many of the 818 so far arrested as of 5 days ago were Antifa members?

Come on now Mycroft, give us some answers, so that I don't have to Triply Dismiss you so early in the day!

Roger Stone was on coast-to-coast a.m. talking about how the election was going to be decided on January 6 and he said “just wait and see” and “you’re all going to be quite surprised”

But nothing was planned…🙄

It was an insurrection in support of a coup attempt.
You know that, I know that, all sane, rational and politically and historically aware and honest folks know that.

Masses of MAGATS and Trump Stupid's and other R-wingers either don't know that or are in willful ignorant denial of that fact.

Facts? You dont find your use of that word ironic considering the only FACT is that Trump SPECIFICALLY called for peaceful protests, while every leftist allegation has been based on lies and suppositions and could haves and might haves and a pretty strong amount of personal opinion?

You're saying that the " only FACT" I need to know is that trump is always good. got it.

I've seen nothing to indicate any group of politicians were attempting to "overthrow the government by violent insurrection and other means". And this stuff the OP trotted out doesn't indicate any of that, either.

I suggest you dial back the hyperbole and stop eating nothingburgers.
In the filing, the committee shows that Mark Meadows took part in gathering an alternate slate of electors, that he knew that the legal basis behind the plan was not sound and went forward with the plan anyway.

Attachments

• Meadows.png
    Meadows.png
    234.7 KB · Views: 2

Take your oranges and toss them.

I said "members of Antifa".

Then you’re twisting your neck as hard as you can to look the other way.

The evidence is in writing. Many of the major conspirators have already been identified.

The idea that the Republican leader was well aware that the trump plot included inciting violence is no small matter.

It has always been fairly obvious the much of the GOP either knew about, or were prepared to participate in, a plot to install trump as President, no matter the actual election results. And that that plot would be augmented by a declaration of marshal law.

Which would be the end of democracy in the United States.
Nobody has established that there was a "trump plot" that included inciting violence.

You are making shit up.

Take your oranges and toss them.

I said "members of Antifa".
Which is nonsense. And you either know that and are pushing bullshit (for whatever reason) or you need the toll-free number for cult intervention that I sent you previously..

But not illegal. And Trump didn't send anyone to the Capitol to be violent.

Do you want to convict someone on how things "look"?

Seriously...the dog and pony show has sucked you in all the way.
If he knew and failed to use his power to stop it....

You're saying that the " only FACT" I need to know is that trump is always good. got it.
:ROFLMAO:

Trump is a douchebag, but its not about him being good or bad...its about the FACT that he called for peaceful protests.

:ROFLMAO:

Trump is a douchebag, but its not about him being good or bad...its about the FACT that he called for peaceful protests.

I know that he said the word ' peacefully'. The first confrontation with capitol police started before trump finished his speech at the Ellipse. They didn't hear the speech at all, they weren't at the Ellipse and they broke through the outer capitol security perimeter anyway.

It's also true that he tweeted to protesters to stop the violence, and also tweeted that Pence had not done what trump wanted. Within 10 minutes of tweeting about Pence, the protesters at an entrance began chanting Hang Mike Pence

Back
Top Bottom