• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meadowlands to Host 2014 Super Bowl

mbig

onomatopoeic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Nice surprise.
The First Cold weather/outside SB to be played.... will be in the New Giants/Jets $1.6 Bil stadium.

5/25/2010
Meadowlands To Host 2014 Super Bowl - NY1
[2 Min Vid report from NY1 within]

Last edited:
dollar%20roll.jpg

I am glad this happened. I'm tired of watching football played indoors or in the south during the coldest time of year.

i would hate to see a super bowl decided by weather.

Stupid. Absolutely stupid.

Not only should you not have to put up with sub-freezing temperatures when you pay five grand for a ticket, but teams don't line up well.

If the Saints of last year played in a snowy Super Bowl, not only would they not win, they'd probably be blown out.

Stupid. Absolutely stupid.

Not only should you not have to put up with sub-freezing temperatures when you pay five grand for a ticket, but teams don't line up well.

If the Saints of last year played in a snowy Super Bowl, not only would they not win, they'd probably be blown out.

? The Colts running game wasn't that good.

Better than the Saints.

It was also kind of a fluke that both the AFC and NFC winners were awful at rushing offense. You have to assume that wouldn't happen again.

Better than the Saints.

It was also kind of a fluke that both the AFC and NFC winners were awful at rushing offense. You have to assume that wouldn't happen again.

Still it is not like the Colts played outdoors either. I mean hell both teams played in a dome so they both would have sucked outdoors.

Football should be played in the elements. Period. Roofs are for basketball.

Back
Top Bottom