• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mc'razy for Mcnuggets

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

An Ohio woman on the warpath for Chicken McNuggets flew into a violent rage at a drive-through window when the restaurant told her they were only serving breakfast.

Melodi Dushane really, really wanted her chicken nuggets. So she wasn't loving it when a worker at the Toledo McDonald's told her they stopped serving the meal at 2:30 a.m.

In fact, she was downright mad. The 25-year-old reacted to the news by getting out of her car and throwing punches at the employee, then pounding on the glass with her elbow and then finally smashing it, according to ABC affiliate KSFN in Fresno, Calif.

New video of Dushane's fast food rampage, which happened around 6:30 a.m. on New Year's Day, shows the woman's angry reaction to the bad news about the nuggets.

The employees appear to have fought fire with fire. At one point, a manager joins the drive-through worker, and together they slam the window closed on Dushane's fingers, forcing her to let go and allowing them to latch it shut.

Dushane has been charged with vandalism, according to KFSN. She was asked not to return to the same McDonald's restaurant ever again.

Woman Goes Crazy Over Chicken McNuggets

Sorry there's no sound on the video. Its raw footage, but what a bat**** crazy bitch.

There are some really crazy people out there.

mcnuggets are great with spicy mustard.

The sad thing is this probably wasn't a normal expression of emotion. The vast majority of humanity doesn't fly into a rage when we're told a restaurant is out of something or not serving it and I'd be willing to bet that she doesnt usually either.

In stressful times when a person is on hair-trigger, even seemingly insignificant things can set them off.

I remember when my fiancee was in the hospital and I'd been awake for about two days straight, I beat the crap out of a vending machine for giving me 75 cents in change instead of a full dollar :) Felt pretty dumb when I had a chance to calm down and collect myself, but the point is that even the most reasonable people can temporarily snap if the wrong thing comes along at the wrong time.

mcnuggets are great with spicy mustard.

She probably wasn't there for the sauce - as she obviously brought her own condiments.

Anyone else see the Ketchup bottle?

If it was the old McDonald chicken nuggets that used to be made out of dark meat I'd understand. However these new nuggets made with white meat just pale in comparison.:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom