• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McConnell, in Private, Doubts if Trump Can Save Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump inherited a growing economy with 4.9% unemployment and annual job creation of 2 million plus since December 2012. He was handed a strong economy. Nothing that has occurred during this past year was noteworthy or above the current trend.

However, when quarterly real GDP growth was 4.1%, or 5.2% during the Obama administration, you offered nothing but the same incoherent ramblings we see today. These past two posts of yours are a perfect example of both zero integrity and accountability.

Oh, he sure did, most of whom were part time for economic reasons which of course you want to ignore. My appraisal of Obama was right on and puts your false narrative into perspective. Funny, I don't see any 4.1% or 5.2% growth during the Obama Presidency on the source that actually provides the actual data, but I do see the American electorate rejecting him and his policies along with his legacy. Apparently either you or the silent majority are out of touch with reality, My money is on your being out of touch and partisan

There is no distortion, in fact is you excusing Trump on anything as long as it was in the past makes my comment valid. You don't hold Trump accountable for ANY of the sick **** he has said or done. My quote from you shows that. Trump walking in on underage girls is ok to you as my signature proves.

Wrong, I hold Trump accountable for the results being generated this year, the election is over, you lost get over it and the American people are benefiting from the results Trump is generating.

Wrong, I hold Trump accountable for the results being generated this year, the election is over, you lost get over it and the American people are benefiting from the results Trump is generating.

I'm going to keep pointing out that you support a sicko like Trump and you are no more Christian than Sadaam Hussein. The fact you give a free pass to Trump for walking on underage girls proves my point. Thank you for once again proving you support perversion of a male adult like Trump walking in on underage girls and reward him with the presidency and your support for it.

No he didn't because he inherited 1.2% first quarter growth from Obama. 3.1%, 3.2% and 2.6% looks like he more than doubled Obama's GDP which by the way was 1.5% fourth qtr. 2016

well, there is one thing I will give Trump credit for; I give him credit for helping to create a GIANT MARKET BUBBLE that once popped will make 2008 look like nothing

I'm going to keep pointing out that you support a sicko like Trump and you are no more Christian than Sadaam Hussein. The fact you give a free pass to Trump for walking on underage girls proves my point. Thank you for once again proving you support perversion of a male adult like Trump walking in on underage girls and reward him with the presidency and your support for it.

One thing I have noticed about radicals is they believe they are the smartest tack in the tool box, never wrong, and always making wild accusations. Guess I missed the court case and arrest of Trump for raping a little girl but obviously you know the details so spill them. Your hatred gives you zero credibility because you don't have a leg to stand on. I really have no more use for such radical rhetoric and Trump Derangement Syndrome over rumor speculation and distortions.

well, there is one thing I will give Trump credit for; I give him credit for helping to create a GIANT MARKET BUBBLE that once popped will make 2008 look like nothing

Wait until people start seeing more money in their paychecks starting in February

One thing I have noticed about radicals is they believe they are the smartest tack in the tool box, never wrong, and always making wild accusations. Guess I missed the court case and arrest of Trump for raping a little girl but obviously you know the details so spill them. Your hatred gives you zero credibility because you don't have a leg to stand on. I really have no more use for such radical rhetoric and Trump Derangement Syndrome over rumor speculation and distortions.

I never said Trump raped a little girl, I said IF he did you would excuse it. Maybe you should try reading more instead of posting. And none of that changes the fact you support a man who bragged about walking in on pageant contestants naked AND those pageants were open to underage girls. It's not my fault you sacrifice all your morals to support a sicko of a president like Trump. Once again you have proven you have ZERO credibility on anything and no morals.

What's the problem if he did walk into the dressing room?
What with the prudish attitude from the left.
I thought it was ok for men and women to see each other naked

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Not interested in this conversation.... I only responded to a poster that wanted links from another poster.

It's already been shown many many times. Trump bragged on a Howard Stern show that he walked in on contestants changing and those pageants were open to underage girls.

Soooooo...ya got nothing.

Again.

As usual.

Someone in a role of authority that abused his position. Do you need it written out for you in crayon to understand?
You expect me to be a mind reader?

t's not unusual for men to be behind the scenes at beauty pageants and the contestants are aware of it. If they are too modest to be seen changing they should find somewhere private to do it or not enter pagents.

I will tell you like the left tells people about men and women insisting on using the same bathrooms and locker rooms, GET OVER IT!

Not interested in this conversation.... I only responded to a poster that wanted links from another poster.
Fair enough, but I should point out that your link didn't actually support what he requested.

Soooooo...ya got nothing.

Again.

As usual.

Yeah I only have trump bragging about it with his own words but yeah that’s nothing to you. :lamo

You expect me to be a mind reader?

t's not unusual for men to be behind the scenes at beauty pageants and the contestants are aware of it. If they are too modest to be seen changing they should find somewhere private to do it or not enter pagents.

I will tell you like the left tells people about men and women insisting on using the same bathrooms and locker rooms, GET OVER IT!

When someone goes to the bathroom it is typical they aren't changing out in front of everyone. So it's pretty clear you support Trump walking in on underage girls naked so that's all I need to know about you. Pretty sick there man, I've seen pedophiles with better morals than you.

2017 was indeed Trump's but only a leftist would claim that January-February and March would have his economic plan in place, jobs were on the rise as was economic growth which as I pointed out and you ignored was 3.1, 3.2 and 2.6 all better than Obama's

Actually, job growth was the worst since 2012.

Quarterly GDP numbers, f one thing, tend to bounce around a lot; for another, claims what a good number in a particular quarter somehow validates the Trumpian claim to be able to achieve high growth for a decade are almost too stupid to argue with.

I know that this might come as a complete shock to you, but even if Trump were personally responsible for America's current economic prosperity (he's not), money isn't everything. For instance, we have lost - mostly through Trump's actions - our position of world leadership. We are no longer seen as the world's preeminent nation. And no, you can't blame this on Obama, for while he was president, most of the world still loved and respected America. Now that's not the case, as even the right-wing rag New York Post admits.

You might try to think otherwise, but our tourism industry is tanking, having lost $4.6B and 40,000 jobs since Trump became president. What's even worse is that is that when the world has so little confidence in America (as a direct result of our president's words and actions), that adversely affects our ability to conduct world trade, our standing in the World Trade Organization, our worldwide influence (including our government's ability to conduct intelligence ops - and that IS a national security issue), and it changes the way people see Americans as we travel overseas.

I know you would want to reply that we don't have to give a rat's ass about the WTO or the UN or what other nations think of us...but like it or not, globalism is CRUCIAL to our economy. If we do not have unfettered access to international trade, our economy WILL tank. Remember, the lack of access to international markets was what weakened Napoleon, impoverished Germany in WWI, forced Japan to expand into Southeast Asia for oil, crippled North Korea even to the modern day, brought the USSR and the countries behind the Iron Curtain to their economic knees...

...globalism is crucial to a modern economy, and in order to maintain free and open trade, there must be rules and regulations, and a means to adjudicate and enforce those rules and regulations...hence the WTO and the UN. And Your Boy Trump has pissed away so much of our influence. His "America First" really is "America alone"...and it's costing our nation dearly in the long run. We are no longer the most influential nation in the world directly due to his actions.

Money isn't everything. It would be nice if y'all remembered that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom