• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McConnell calls for 'toughest possible sanctions' against Russia

Are the sanctions going to be butterfly kisses? The only way to deal with a bully is to kick them to the ground and don't stop beating them until the medics arrive. If the US doesn't send some Russians home in body bags soon Putin will be unstoppable. If Biden isn't the one to do that get me someone in office who can. Let's make the Ukraine the next Afghanistan.
Why don't you gather up as many of your Trump cult buddies as you can, grab rifles, and head over to Ukraine and fight the Russians yourself. People like you always want others to fight your wars but don't have the courage to do it yourself. I wish you luck in battle.

I think the GOP will use this foreign policy failure against Biden and the donkeys. It makes the US look weak, just like the Carter Presidency did. Trump is going to tell the world that this would not have happened if he was still President. And he might be right. All we know for sure is Biden's track record on foreign policy is pitiful.
Only a nazified GOP traitor would call putin invading a sovereign nation a failure of Biden.

Yes. You realize my question still has not been answered right?
Missed your question in that rambling post

You said economic sanctions always fail, and clearly that isn't true

Are the sanctions going to be butterfly kisses? The only way to deal with a bully is to kick them to the ground and don't stop beating them until the medics arrive. If the US doesn't send some Russians home in body bags soon Putin will be unstoppable. If Biden isn't the one to do that get me someone in office who can. Let's make the Ukraine the next Afghanistan.
So you like the concept of WW3.

Or perhaps we should commit 200k of our troops to kick Putin's ass.

Please let me know what your plan would be. The Joint Chiefs are waiting with baited breath.

Why is the USA government establishing a new miltary base in Poland? We the taxpayers are funding 800 in other countries as we speak.

In a way the USA government has been challenging Putin by NATO getting closer and closer in addition to our government placing thousands of troops closer and closer to Russian borders ===== antagonizing.

Does that excuse Putin asshole behavior .......? Hell no.

Putin style government is exactly what ALEC is pushing for make no mistake about. GW, Cheney and Rump would love it.
Blah, blah, blah. So what's your recommendation?

Trumpsters will be doubling down on their love for Putin now...

BTW where are those 'so called' moderate Republicans here? If liberals were defending Putin they would be in every thread blasting them, calling them anti-American...But their fellow Republicans defend Putin and there's nothing be silence from them..

I guess these 'moderate Republicans aren't that moderate, but we knew that all along..

I'm here.

And I'm calling out the idiots who are orgasming all over Putin as the anti-American pieces of shit they are.

What independent countries being taken over by an authoritarian regime would be worth it to you? (I'm not arguing for war, but letting these countries have their head could be a problem; it has proven to be in the past.)
It would depend on the scenario.

Your boasts defending tRumPutin are BOILS—Blatant Outrageous Insidious Lies.
No conflict of interest here. Look the other way.

Back
Top Bottom