• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McCaskill Shreds Trump’s Military Deployment To Border: ‘Made-For-TV Bullsh*t’

Quit whining ya sore loser and pack your crap up in your office. And don't steal any pencils on the way out.

Ever heard of the 1ST AMENDMENT? Her opinion is just as important as everyone elses because free speech is protected by the 1st amendment.

By that logic, her opinion isn't any more important than the panhandler that urinates their pants and talks to themselves at the subway station.

By that logic, her opinion isn't any more important than the panhandler that urinates their pants and talks to themselves at the subway station.

...and quite truthfully, the panhandler isn't running for election and is more genuine!
Regards,
CP

You understand that at the end of his term, there's going to be a big reveal, right? Like, Trump donated all his money to America to pay off a submarine, so that he could pull off the greatest reality tv prank in the history of mankind. He'll be there hugging Hillary, laughing it up with Jim Acosta, giving winks and elbows to Obama and Trudeau. Putin and "Rocketman" will get too drunk and will succeed in getting everyone to sing karaoke. It. Will. Be. Yuge. Nickelback will be there.

I think this lady is hilarious. :lol:

<snicker> The reference to Nickelback is really cruel.

:lamo

Is McCaskill the woman who got trounced by Josh Hawley (R) the new senator elect for Missouri! :confused:

McCaskill is just pissed off she lost her government job. If she did not do such a poor job representing
Missouri citizens she still might have a job! Just one more anti-Trump official shown the door!

Is McCaskill the woman who got trounced by Josh Hawley (R) the new senator elect for Missouri! :confused:

McCaskill is just pissed off she lost her government job. If she did not do such a poor job representing
Missouri citizens she still might have a job! Just one more anti-Trump official shown the door!

Isn't it amazing so many elected officials are sucking on the teat of Federal Government, and whining about where they get their paycheck? All Representatives from each of our states are sent there to represent their states, but too often find themselves more beholden to their respective party's, than the best interest of their constituents?
Regards,
CP

What!!!??? Our reality TV President doing stupid reality TV drama grabs. I don't believe it.
Ikari, would you please explain how a Libertarian can be on the left? What does a Leftist Libertarian espouse as a core Tennent?
I believe I've asked this before, perhaps you missed it. Did you mean something other than Libertarian? I am not a true Libertarian, but I have an idea of the Party's agenda. Where do you fall in your decision making?
Regards,
CP

Ever heard of the 1ST AMENDMENT? Her opinion is just as important as everyone elses because free speech is protected by the 1st amendment.

The 1st Amendment does not make anyone's opinion worth listening to.

Last edited:
You understand that at the end of his term, there's going to be a big reveal, right? Like, Trump donated all his money to America to pay off a submarine, so that he could pull off the greatest reality tv prank in the history of mankind. He'll be there hugging Hillary, laughing it up with Jim Acosta, giving winks and elbows to Obama and Trudeau. Putin and "Rocketman" will get too drunk and will succeed in getting everyone to sing karaoke. It. Will. Be. Yuge. Nickelback will be there.

I think this lady is hilarious. :lol:

And there, as the Master of Ceremony, presenting it all... will be Andy Kaufman.

Isn't the reverse more true? As I read it, everyone's opinion matters and has generous protection of content, whether we like it or not.
Regards,
CP

Nope... not at all.

Isn't the reverse more true? As I read it, everyone's opinion matters and has generous protection of content, whether we like it or not.
Regards,
CP

That government cannot punish you for the content of your speech in no way makes your speech any more worth listening to. One has nothing to do with the other. In fact, it would contravene the principles behind the 1st Amd. if the degree to which speech is protected had anything to do with the worthiness of that particular instance of speech.

That government cannot punish you for the content of your speech in no way makes your speech any more worth listening to. One has nothing to do with the other. In fact, it would contravene the principles behind the 1st Amd. if the degree to which speech is protected had anything to do with the worthiness of that particular instance of speech.

Let's grant your idea. When, then, do we listen? It can't be only because I agree with you. That is sterile. I don't even want to investigate what the government allows. Let's just discuss what makes you or I listen to someone else. Conversation, so far, isn't punishable by law(excepting loony notions or calls to action)
Regards,
CP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom