• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McCarthy calls on Mayorkas to resign or potentially face impeachment inquiry: 'Enough is enough'

Agreed. His stupid dad owns real estate and that is a great way to hide and spend illicit money using cash for repairs and renovations and furbishing. They are the Biden Crime Syndicate. Joe didn't say "No one effs with a Biden" for no reason. He is nothing more than a mob boss.
As Spock would say, "fascinating." You are loyal to Trump, who threatened Ukraine with cutting off arms to get them to investigate Biden, just what a mob boss would do; who thought it was ok for the mob to kill Pence because he was cross with Pence for not trying to overturn the election -- and it's Biden who acts like a mob boss? Jeez.

Last edited:
THeir promises of COngressional oversight seem to be really upsetting you. WHy?
Because they don't want their dirty laundry aired. It's only fun when it's done to Republicans according to them.

McCarthy will hold his hearings at the border. That is a great idea.
Put a spotlight on one of Biden's many HUGE failures.

The Democrats will have to visit it first hand.
Not a chance. They'll still avoid visiting the border like it's a leper colony.

We're in awe of your brilliance. Others simply spew mindless talking points. Not you. "Fox News," how did you ever come up with that? Frigging brilliant.
I chuckle that MAGAts drooled over jailing Biden’s and Harris and Fauci and Hillary. When called out that GQP doesn’t give two ****s about Americans since their focus is in impeaching and investigations, MAGAts don’t have cogent responses, just like yours.

Show me where GQP has outlined how to reduce inflation. They certainly couldn’t wait to get sex abuse ignorer Gym to slobber that they are investigating!!!!!!!! Drool, slobber.

So, if I repeat what YOUR guy Schumer says, THAT is a conspiracy theory?

The Democrat most powerful of all, Chuckie said "We need to make the illegal aliens into citizens because white people are not having enough kids because they are aborting them".

Does that logically mean he wants Mexicans to replace whites or not? Note this is not ME saying this. This is a democrat admitting the obvious.

MTAtech delt effectively with your mischaracterization of what Schumer said.

You ought to know better than to believe anything in a trash blog like Daily Baller! They make it up wholesale!

No. I learned that by watching real news and not The View and MSNBS like you do.

I doubt that you ever learned anything about how real estate works from watching TV.

And when you cite trash like Daily Caller as a “news” source, well, your idea of real news is a fractured fairy tale.

And no matter how much they lie to you, make predictions that never pan out, and allegations that never pan out, you;re right there the very next day for more of the same.

I think every Republican in the country should resign.

For illegal aliens?
You're clearly upset brown people are in the US, hence the "MexiAmerica".
You must have been really upset when black people were given the same rights as whites.
Those poor, poor white people. When do we tell them to stop marrying blacks, asians, mexicans and having mixed race kids?

I doubt that you ever learned anything about how real estate works from watching TV.

And when you cite trash like Daily Caller as a “news” source, well, your idea of real news is a fractured fairy tale.

And no matter how much they lie to you, make predictions that never pan out, and allegations that never pan out, you;re right there the very next day for more of the same.
Maybe a recording would do?

You're clearly upset brown people are in the US, hence the "MexiAmerica".
You must have been really upset when black people were given the same rights as whites.
Those poor, poor white people. When do we tell them to stop marrying blacks, asians, mexicans and having mixed race kids?
Uh huh sure.

I chuckle that MAGAts drooled over jailing Biden’s and Harris and Fauci and Hillary. When called out that GQP doesn’t give two ****s about Americans since their focus is in impeaching and investigations, MAGAts don’t have cogent responses, just like yours.

Show me where GQP has outlined how to reduce inflation. They certainly couldn’t wait to get sex abuse ignorer Gym to slobber that they are investigating!!!!!!!! Drool, slobber.

"MAGAts" "Gym" Absolutely brilliant. I just don't know how you do it.

Yeah, it’s a right wing racist conspiracy theory. Skinheads have been going around saying variations of it for decades. First, it was Jews. Then blacks, and now Hispanics.

Why do you think the GOP rattles that boogie man constantly.
Yeah, it's really weird hearing that theory becoming mainstream. From a historical perspective though, this is the same kind of fear that's been with this nation for as long as I has been around. The main difference here is that for some the change is more visibly obvious than previous groups, which is likely why the conspiratorial aspect of this is easier to digest. So in the past certain Europeans could assimilate much more easily because they were closer to the native population in ancestry than the current batch of immigrants are.

I just read the article and the whole thread and remain confused as to why McCarthy is so mad at Mayorkas.

He says, ""His actions have produced the great wave of illegal immigration in recorded history," but doesn't list the actions.

I haven't done the research to know why there are so many immigrants coming to the border but what control does the DHS Secretary have over the number of people who show up? I thought that the point was how they are dealt with once they show up.

Last edited:
So, if I repeat what YOUR guy Schumer says, THAT is a conspiracy theory?

The Democrat most powerful of all, Chuckie said "We need to make the illegal aliens into citizens because white people are not having enough kids because they are aborting them".
I am afraid that your trolling requires you to impose your own interpolation/interpretation of other people's words.
Here is the quote from the article you posted: "We have a population that is not reproducing on its own with the same level that it used to,” Schumer said during the press conference. “The only way we’re going to have a great future is if we welcome and embrace immigrants, the dreamers and all of them."

Where does Schumer mention white people, or even any race? Where he mention abortion?
Does that logically mean he wants Mexicans to replace whites or not? Note this is not ME saying this. This is a democrat admitting the obvious.
No, this you putting lies into quotes and calling them true. You are a f$%^ing liar.

1669539614701.png

I agree completely. His incompetence and refusal to enforce federal law is documented.

------------------------------------------

House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy on Tuesday called for Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to resign over his handling of the migrant crisis at the southern border – or potentially face an impeachment inquiry when Republicans take control of the House next year.

"His actions have produced the great wave of illegal immigration in recorded history," McCarthy said at a press conference in El Paso, Texas, during a tour of the southern border. "This is why today I am calling on the secretary to resign."

"He cannot and must not remain in that position," he said. "If Secretary Mayorkas does not resign, House Republicans will investigate every order, every action and every failure to determine whether we can begin an impeachment inquiry."

Given the Republican's narrow majority after the 2022 Interims and McCarthy's lack of support on the far-right of his caucus, there's no guarantee that he will even receive the majority of votes required to be House Leader and in a position to impeach anyone!

McCarthy's threats may just be political posturing to pacify and gain support from this renegade wing of the Republican Party - by the time he finishes diminishing his powers, however, by brokering the concessions necessary to retain his position, Kevin will have been reduced to becoming House Leader in name only!

Our Courts are mad as hatters, letting illegals live here for years waiting for a hearing that will kick them out. But that's the existing law, and guess who writes laws? Not Mayorkas, it's McCarthy and his new majority that does. Maybe McCarthy should stop spanking Mayorkas for following policy and get busy changing these crazy laws. Just a thought.

1) While the Republicans continue with their"self-righteous" public rants about the chaotic state of affairs on America's southern border, wealthy conservatives, like Trump, are also first in line when it comes to hiring "undocumented" workers for "slave wages" - while they continue to "laugh-all-the-way-to-the-bank!"

2) If America was serious about addressing its border problems, it would start by prosecuting those who are actually providing this employment - that acts as the magnet that attracts those 1,000's of illegal immigrants from Central America!

3) Once the word filtered back down the supply chain that the prospects of future employment no longer existed, the "flood" of illegals across the southern border would effectively be reduced to a "trickle!"

4) That's never going to happen, however, because politicians have little incentive when it comes to prosecuting the wealthiest and most powerful elements of American society - who have a vested interest in not disrupting the steady supply of cheap, undocumented labour!

5) Serving as major political donors, they have also effectively "insulated" themselves from future legal action!

I am afraid that your trolling requires you to impose your own interpolation/interpretation of other people's words.
Here is the quote from the article you posted: "We have a population that is not reproducing on its own with the same level that it used to,” Schumer said during the press conference. “The only way we’re going to have a great future is if we welcome and embrace immigrants, the dreamers and all of them."

Where does Schumer mention white people, or even any race? Where he mention abortion?

No, this you putting lies into quotes and calling them true. You are a f$%^ing liar.
Are you frigging kidding me with this nonsense which is akin to saying that there is no proof that OJ killed Ron and Nicole? The WHITE population in the United States is barely increasing. So, who is Schumer talking about when he says
We have a population that is not reproducing on its own with the same level that it used to,?

WHAT is he saying we need to do about this....IOW, what do we do to replace WHITE people, because certainly, he isn't talking about anything else since America currently has more white people (not for long though). There is absolutely NO question he is admitting the obvious which is that Mayorkis is simply doing the bidding of the DNC and leaving the borders open so that MEXICANS replace white people in the United States.

Your post is typical of why America is so divided today because you and others have been taught by mainstream media to do this sort of crap. Like Mayorkis, the left just says "The border is secure" when there is a video in the background showing thousands of people just walking in, and Mayyorkis is bussing them to cities under cover of darkness that never asked for them and we have Schumer admitting that the DNC wants more immigrants.

But, "There's noithing to see HERE folks, Run along now"

This continual lying and deception and attempting to spin the obvious that we now have open borders because math proves that the WHITE population is diminishing and Schumer says we must replace it with Mexicans is insulting to human intelligence and it needs to stop. ADMIT the obvious. Honor the truth.

I just read the article and the whole thread and remain confused as to why McCarthy is so mad at Mayorkas.

He says, ""His actions have produced the great wave of illegal immigration in recorded history," but doesn't list the actions.

I haven't done the research to know why there are so many immigrants coming to the border but what control does the DHS Secretary have over the number of people who show up? I thought that the point was how they are dealt with once they show up.
Part of the issue is that right wingers are spreading this bullshit narrative claiming that encounters = sneaking into US and just disappearing into communities. And it’s the stupid GQP in Congress that peddles this bullshit as well.

Of course there a hundreds of pictures of illegal immigrants scaling Trump’s glorious and magnificent wall, but righties ignore that.

Are you frigging kidding me with this nonsense which is akin to saying that there is no proof that OJ killed Ron and Nicole? The WHITE population in the United States is barely increasing. So, who is Schumer talking about when he says
We have a population that is not reproducing on its own with the same level that it used to,?

WHAT is he saying we need to do about this....IOW, what do we do to replace WHITE people, because certainly, he isn't talking about anything else since America currently has more white people (not for long though). There is absolutely NO question he is admitting the obvious which is that Mayorkis is simply doing the bidding of the DNC and leaving the borders open so that MEXICANS replace white people in the United States.

Your post is typical of why America is so divided today because you and others have been taught by mainstream media to do this sort of crap. Like Mayorkis, the left just says "The border is secure" when there is a video in the background showing thousands of people just walking in, and Mayyorkis is bussing them to cities under cover of darkness that never asked for them and we have Schumer admitting that the DNC wants more immigrants.

But, "There's noithing to see HERE folks, Run along now"

This continual lying and deception and attempting to spin the obvious that we now have open borders because math proves that the WHITE population is diminishing and Schumer says we must replace it with Mexicans is insulting to human intelligence and it needs to stop. ADMIT the obvious. Honor the truth.
Poor white people. When we ever catch a break?

Poor white people. When we ever catch a break?
The whole premise that poster made was as big of a smelly mess as a dive bar bathroom. In essence this boils down to certain GOP supporters lacking in the imagination to appeal to a wider base, so this whole replacement theory nonsense is the easier excuse. In the past there have been points where close to 50% of the Latino vote were behind a presidential candidate (George Bush), so it's not as if the community is beyond reach to that political party. If floating conspiracy theories, those who do so should at least know that currently it isn't Mexicans who are the majority of people coming through the southern border:

Border encounters

Mexicans
:

Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 9.42.59 AM.png

Other:

Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 9.43.27 AM.png

In that mix are people from other parts of the world, including many from South America, Africa, and some Caribbean nations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom