• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McCarthy calls on Mayorkas to resign or potentially face impeachment inquiry: 'Enough is enough'

How gullible are we when your very own Schumer admits that the Replacement THEORY is a FACT?

See my post above proving this. The Democrats WANT Mexicans to replace Americans because white people are no longer having babies. They are aborting them (killing them0 in record numbers because they are callous and evil.
My Schumer? Nah, he’s a putz. He can go away.

And Democrats (all of them) don’t want any of the crap you are spouting.

Stay hidden in the basement, a scary brown person might be walking in your neighborhood.

THeir promises of COngressional oversight seem to be really upsetting you. WHy?
Nothing is upsetting me, I'm simply pointing out that based on the proposed actions of the GOP which you're claiming is their legislative agenda, the Hunter Biden investigation isn't even listed yet is the one they're leading with. It's kind of like me telling you I'm going to fix your brakes and then tell you I'm starting with the radiator.

A “Dreamer” refers to an immigrant youth who qualifies for the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act. In a 5-4 decision, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of DACA and against the Trump Administration in June 2020, saying that the manner in which Trump ended DACA was “arbitrary and capricious”.
I don't understand. IF someone is born here, he is automatically a citizen, amirite? So, there is no dream act needed. Those who were taken here ILLEGALLY by their parents or who just walked over at age 13 are noncitizens. Alien minors are illegal.

All this does is demonstrate your own fear and prejudices.

The demographic possibility that Hispanics or African American may one day outnumber white people is real.

But it’s no a plot or a conspiracy. There is nothing sinister about it. (other than the spasms of open bigotry from the racist whites who try and make it seem sinister).

It’s far simpler than any sinister imaginary conspiracy you can imagine.

It’s Evolution and migration. That’s all.

If you have an issue with being “replaced“ by a Hispanic because white people aren’t having enough babies, it’s time to get busy in the bedroom.

You don’t make more white babies on social media.

BTW, how many babies are born in the US every year?

I’d wager that number easily dwarfs the million and a half crossing our borders.

Thanks to that migration, the United States does not have the demographic bomb that many first world countries have.

Deal with it.
Did I say it was a conspiracy? Youi guys always chime in with the garbage "conspiracy" line.

PS. A FACT is not a conspiracy. Schumer himself said we need Mexicans to replace white people because white people are killing babies they conceived and Mexicans have lots of them.

It is his "Get out the baby voters" drive.

Truth hurts.
You think McCarthy cares about Americans? If he did, he’d focus on inflation and lowering prices.

But he’s focused on Hunter Biden and whatever Fox News claims to be the real issues.
We're in awe of your brilliance. Others simply spew mindless talking points. Not you. "Fox News," how did you ever come up with that? Frigging brilliant.

Truth hurts.
You think McCarthy cares about Americans? If he did, he’d focus on inflation and lowering prices.

But he’s focused on Hunter Biden and whatever Fox News claims to be the real issues.
McCarthy is focused on hos own political career and he wants that gavel more than anyhting else.....be careful what you ask for Kevin...you may get it.

Nothing is upsetting me, I'm simply pointing out that based on the proposed actions of the GOP which you're claiming is their legislative agenda, the Hunter Biden investigation isn't even listed yet is the one they're leading with. It's kind of like me telling you I'm going to fix your brakes and then tell you I'm starting with the radiator.
Well, your dozen or so posts lamenting the fact that the GOP is resuming Congressional oversight after 2 years says otherwise.

Well, your dozen or so posts lamenting the fact that the GOP is resuming Congressional oversight after 2 years says otherwise.
Incorrect. It's been pretty clear what I've pointed out; you just keep dodging the bait and switch.

My Schumer? Nah, he’s a putz. He can go away.

And Democrats (all of them) don’t want any of the crap you are spouting.

Stay hidden in the basement, a scary brown person might be walking in your neighborhood.
We should now call it MexiAmedica

We're in awe of your brilliance. Others simply spew mindless talking points. Not you. "Fox News," how did you ever come up with that? Frigging brilliant.
McCarthy should be focused on JOE Biden being a criminal and forget about Hunter.

Then as Matt Gaetz suggested, he should keep the 1-6 committee going and start calling in all those who were peaceful and were waved in and get testimony only from trump supporters along with the REAL videos and REAL emails and get that lady who claimed she heard Trump grabbed the steering wheel, etc. keep it going for two years that way. Get Pelosi to testify as to why she didn't want any real Republicans on the committee and call in Cheney and Huntsinger.

After that, we can move to Mayorkis, Garland, the FTX scandal. So many investigations, so little time.

Did I say it was a conspiracy? Youi guys always chime in with the garbage "conspiracy" line.

PS. A FACT is not a conspiracy. Schumer himself said we need Mexicans to replace white people because white people are killing babies they conceived and Mexicans have lots of them.

It is his "Get out the baby voters" drive.

You say it’s not a conspricy, and then you go right back to describing it as a conspiracy

Your fear and and your prejudice is blatantly obvious.

McCarthy should be focused on JOE Biden being a criminal and forget about Hunter.

Comer made that crystal clear - the investigation will be of Demented Joey. Hunter was simply the bag man.

In the 118th Congress, this committee will evaluate the status of Joe Biden’s relationship with his family’s foreign partners and whether he is a president who is compromised or swayed by foreign dollars and influence. I want to be clear: This is an investigation of Joe Biden, and that’s where the committee will focus in this next Congress.

You say it’s not a conspricy, and then you go right back to describing it as a conspiracy

Your fear and and your prejudice is blatantly obvious.
You don't get to fashion the narrative by calling the truth a conspiracy. Your =own Schumer guy admitted we need more illegals to REPLACE white people

On the front end it sounds reasonable. However, this is the Biden presidency and Biden is the guy who undid all the Trump border policies that were securing the border. So While I thin Myorkas is pathetic, he does follow orders from Biden. Let's impeach them both for failure to defend our borders and administer the law of the land.
Actually the opposite is true as is usual with you. You are consistent in that at least.

The Biden Administration Is Fighting In Court To Keep A Trump-Era Immigration Policy

As the Biden administration moves quickly to expel migrants camped under a bridge in Del Rio, Texas, its plan depends on a controversial Trump-era policy put in place in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic to speed up removals.

Thousands of migrants — many originally from Haiti — have been camped out in squalid conditions since last week. Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas visited the site Monday and pledged to ramp up removal and expulsion flights of arriving migrants.

"If you come to the U.S. illegally, you will be returned," Mayorkas said at a news conference. "Your journey will not succeed."

That expulsion plan rests on a rarely used public health law known as Title 42. Immigration authorities say a public health order from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention allows them to expel migrants crossing the border quickly without giving them a chance to apply for asylum.

President Biden came into office promising a more humane immigration system. Yet his administration has continued to use the Title 42 policy — and defend it in court — despite mounting pressure from immigrant advocates.

Comer made that crystal clear - the investigation will be of Demented Joey. Hunter was simply the bag man.

that's GREAT! His son is a grifter shaking down businesses to get favors from his dad and it worked very well for Burisma.

that's GREAT! His son is a grifter shaking down businesses to get favors from his dad and it worked very well for Burisma.
Burisma, Ukraine, China, Russia ...

Burisma, Ukraine, China, Russia ...
Agreed. His stupid dad owns real estate and that is a great way to hide and spend illicit money using cash for repairs and renovations and furbishing. They are the Biden Crime Syndicate. Joe didn't say "No one effs with a Biden" for no reason. He is nothing more than a mob boss.

You don't get to fashion the narrative by calling the truth a conspiracy. Your =own Schumer guy admitted we need more illegals to REPLACE white people

Yeah, it’s a right wing racist conspiracy theory. Skinheads have been going around saying variations of it for decades. First, it was Jews. Then blacks, and now Hispanics.

Why do you think the GOP rattles that boogie man constantly.

Agreed. His stupid dad owns real estate and that is a great way to hide and spend illicit money using cash for repairs and renovations and furbishing. They are the Biden Crime Syndicate. Joe didn't say "No one effs with a Biden" for no reason. He is nothing more than a mob boss.

Did you learn all that from watching trump?

Gee, why doesn't that article you posted show all of what Schumer said???

“We have a population that is not reproducing on its own with the same level that it used to,” Schumer said during the press conference. “The only way we’re going to have a great future is if we welcome and embrace immigrants, the dreamers and all of them. Because our ultimate goal to help the dreamers but get a path to citizenship for all 11 million or however many undocumented there are here.”
Nowhere in you biased DailyCaller article is Schumer quoted saying what you claimed, namely, "Schumer said in a news conference that we need to make illegal aliens citizens because the white population is going down."

Yeah, it’s a right wing racist conspiracy theory. Skinheads have been going around saying variations of it for decades. First, it was Jews. Then blacks, and now Hispanics.

Why do you think the GOP rattles that boogie man constantly.
So, if I repeat what YOUR guy Schumer says, THAT is a conspiracy theory?

The Democrat most powerful of all, Chuckie said "We need to make the illegal aliens into citizens because white people are not having enough kids because they are aborting them".

Does that logically mean he wants Mexicans to replace whites or not? Note this is not ME saying this. This is a democrat admitting the obvious.

Nowhere in you biased DailyCaller article is Schumer quoted saying what you claimed, namely, "Schumer said in a news conference that we need to make illegal aliens citizens because the white population is going down."
MORE (illegal) IMMIGRATION and the DREAM ACT mean what to you?

So, if I repeat what YOUR guy Schumer says, THAT is a conspiracy theory?

The Democrat most powerful of all, Chuckie said "We need to make the illegal aliens into citizens because white people are not having enough kids because they are aborting them".

Does that logically mean he wants Mexicans to replace whites or not? Note this is not ME saying this. This is a democrat admitting the obvious.
Once again, you make fallacious assertions about quotes that are not real quotes. Schumer never said, "We need to make the illegal aliens into citizens because white people are not having enough kids because they are aborting them." If you disagree, cite where he said it. Clearly, this should be easy, since you have quotation marks around the quote.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom