• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McCabe recommended for prosecution. Will he flip?

nitroexpress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Is this the beginning of the end for the Obama crew? Will McCabe be put in solitary like Manafort in an effort to squeeze him? Will Brennan, Clapper, Comey and the rest of the Clinton/DNC inspired collusion crew be looking over their shoulders? Who will cut a deal? Somewhere Martha Stewart and General Flynn are smiling.

Has a grand jury been empaneled? If not then the recommendation is worthless.

Like I keep saying, the establishment does not eat itself and McCabe, as corrupt as he is, has a key to the executive washroom. The ONLY person that will get burned by the establishment is Trump and that's because he's not one of them and they don't want him or his family to become one of them.

The case against McCabe is already weak and gets a whole lot weaker when his defense lawyer will be able to introduce the over fifty tweets Trump has made calling for the head of McCabe in political revenge.

Like I keep saying, the establishment does not eat itself and McCabe, as corrupt as he is, has a key to the executive washroom. The ONLY person that will get burned by the establishment is Trump and that's because he's not one of them and they don't want him or his family to become one of them.

Trump has never belonged or felt he belonged and it eats him up, imo.

Trump has never belonged or felt he belonged and it eats him up, imo.

My guess is that he has been HIGHLY disillusioned with DC politics and maybe he did want to be accepted at one point but I really suspect that now he just wants to get a deal done with China. My guess is that at this point he'd like nothing more than to get something done in spite of the establishment rather than with their help.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Chuck and Nancy show around immigration issues told him all he ever needed to know about how the establishment works.

Is this the beginning of the end for the Obama crew? Will McCabe be put in solitary like Manafort in an effort to squeeze him? Will Brennan, Clapper, Comey and the rest of the Clinton/DNC inspired collusion crew be looking over their shoulders? Who will cut a deal? Somewhere Martha Stewart and General Flynn are smiling.

Poor Trumpsters, so often waiting for their conspiracy theory fever dreams to finally come true...

My guess is that he has been HIGHLY disillusioned with DC politics and maybe he did want to be accepted at one point but I really suspect that now he just wants to get a deal done with China. My guess is that at this point he'd like nothing more than to get something done in spite of the establishment rather than with their help.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Chuck and Nancy show around immigration issues told him all he ever needed to know about how the establishment works.

As a NYC businessman, I think Trump knows exactly how politics work. As to belonging, I was speaking to society in general, he thought money was going to get him respect; example Buffalo Bills.

The case against McCabe is already weak and gets a whole lot weaker when his defense lawyer will be able to introduce the over fifty tweets Trump has made calling for the head of McCabe in political revenge.

It's BECAUSE the case is strong is why McCabe will yell about the tweets.

Is this the beginning of the end for the Obama crew?

Again? Hell, I am still waiting for the end of the Clintons that was promised by republicans back in '93...

I just do not see a strong case there. And the revenge prosecution as ordered by Trump simply is the icing on the cake for McCabe. I see this ending up badly for those who want McCabes head on the pick outside the castle wall.

Poor Trumpsters, so often waiting for their conspiracy theory fever dreams to finally come true...

Says the Obumers who got caught lying about the planted Russian agent conspiracy that never came true

The case is very strong. McCabe leaked information about an ongoing investigation and then had the stones to go around to FBI offices and scream to the folks there about the leaks and demanding the head of the perpetrator - while all along knowing HE was that guy.

Says the Obumers who got caught lying about the planted Russian agent conspiracy that never came true

Really? I'm sure you can link to all of my posts that support this assertion.

The case is very strong. McCabe leaked information about an ongoing investigation and then had the stones to go around to FBI offices and scream to the folks there about the leaks and demanding the head of the perpetrator - while all along knowing HE was that guy.

Grand Jury already declined to indict. Next.

How many chickens finally hatched?

Wipe your chin.

They're going to be locked up like Hillary Clinton is, right?

Yes, they recalled a grand jury just for this - and no charges have been announced.

Insider experts, like the former spokesman for DoJ, are speculating there's a good chance their case is so bad, even the grand jury is refusing to indict, which almost never happens. This is about trump abusing his power to persecute, not about 'the establishment' having privilege. While they DO have privilege, this is selective prosecution. Two prosecutors have left the team, complaining about it.

If you want to actually read about the privilege of the elite people, and McCabe is outranked by a president which is why the DoJ officials are trying to prosecute him at trump's demand (after they fired him 26 hours before he could get retirement benefits for 20 years of service), Glenn Greenwald's "With Liberty and Justice for Some" is about exactly that topic.

It discusses how our laws and courts and jails are mostly for 'the little people' and how the wealthy and powerful largely have immunity. Which is partly what makes the attempted prosecution of McCabe here all the more an aberration and selective prosecution for political use of the law. What did he do wrong, again? You do realize he's a Republican, like Comey?

You need to get a clue what this is about: trump is a criminal and so he attacks the threats to telling the truth about him - the news media, and the investigative authorities like the FBI. It sounds crazy to let a crook demonize the FBI to get away with crime, but that's just what trump is trying to do and you are helping.

That's why Republicans are looking for any attacks, and attacked McCabe wrongly; he had an internal talk defending the investigation of the *Clintons*, and when he was attacked by these phony trump-driven accusations, he allowed a reported to tell the WSJ about that conversation, which was his right to do. This is all about protecting trump's crimes by persecuting the FBI.

Really? I'm sure you can link to all of my posts that support this assertion.

Your assertions mean nothing. Its opinion, meaning that Mueller stated that no conspiracy exist between the Trump campaign and the Russians, meaning your assertions were wrong.

Yes, they recalled a grand jury just for this - and no charges have been announced.

Insider experts, like the former spokesman for DoJ, are speculating there's a good chance their case is so bad, even the grand jury is refusing to indict, which almost never happens. This is about trump abusing his power to persecute, not about 'the establishment' having privilege. While they DO have privilege, this is selective prosecution. Two prosecutors have left the team, complaining about it.

If you want to actually read about the privilege of the elite people, and McCabe is outranked by a president which is why the DoJ officials are trying to prosecute him at trump's demand (after they fired him 26 hours before he could get retirement benefits for 20 years of service), Glenn Greenwald's "With Liberty and Justice for Some" is about exactly that topic.

It discusses how our laws and courts and jails are mostly for 'the little people' and how the wealthy and powerful largely have immunity. Which is partly what makes the attempted prosecution of McCabe here all the more an aberration and selective prosecution for political use of the law. What did he do wrong, again? You do realize he's a Republican, like Comey?

You need to get a clue what this is about: trump is a criminal and so he attacks the threats to telling the truth about him - the news media, and the investigative authorities like the FBI. It sounds crazy to let a crook demonize the FBI to get away with crime, but that's just what trump is trying to do and you are helping.

That's why Republicans are looking for any attacks, and attacked McCabe wrongly; he had an internal talk defending the investigation of the *Clintons*, and when he was attacked by these phony trump-driven accusations, he allowed a reported to tell the WSJ about that conversation, which was his right to do. This is all about protecting trump's crimes by persecuting the FBI.

It's a crap case? Well, Flynn was looking at something like 5 years for lying to the FBI. Papadopolous actually did time for lying to the FBI so why should McCabe get a free pass for the same crime? If it was a "serious crime" for someone in Trump's orbit then why is it a "garbage case" when it's someone outside Trump's orbit?

It's a crap case? Well, Flynn was looking at something like 5 years for lying to the FBI. Papadopolous actually did time for lying to the FBI so why should McCabe get a free pass for the same crime? If it was a "serious crime" for someone in Trump's orbit then why is it a "garbage case" when it's someone outside Trump's orbit?

McCabe didn't do what Flynn did. McCabe wasn't a foreign agent lying about conversations with the Russian ambassador to investigators. And then committing witness tampering and entering a phony cooperation agreement where he was just collecting information on the investigation to feel to trump to help him not get caught for his crimes.

McCabe didn't do what Flynn did. McCabe wasn't a foreign agent lying about conversations with the Russian ambassador to investigators. And then committing witness tampering and entering a phony cooperation agreement where he was just collecting information on the investigation to feel to trump to help him not get caught for his crimes.

McCabe allegedly lied to investigators about leaks he made concerning the Obama DOJ wanting him to obstruct justice.
It's no worse than what Flynn did.

This letter from McCabe's lawyers to Liu is based on rumors presented by the media.

Let me know when those rumors are confirmed as fact.

:dito:

Back
Top Bottom