• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McAuliffe among investors in Rhode Island insurance scam that preyed on dying people

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Last edited:
Re: McAuliffe among investors in Rhode Island insurance scam that preyed on dying peo

Yes because this is the first time EVER that an individual has deceived his investors...

Re: McAuliffe among investors in Rhode Island insurance scam that preyed on dying peo

Yes because this is the first time EVER that an individual has deceived his investors...

...and then pretended he had the integrity to be governor...

Could have something to do with the fact that he was the dem party chairman who used to call repubs scummy to the cheers of the faithful. Maybe?

1st reply, 1st strawman argument.

You got it right on the nose there.

Thanks tererun, I'd like to think I'd say the same if it were the repub running....Are you in VA? do you have to choose between this guy, and someone else? If so, sorry bout' that....

Thanks tererun, I'd like to think I'd say the same if it were the repub running....Are you in VA? do you have to choose between this guy, and someone else? If so, sorry bout' that....

No he is not my scumbag, I am in AL. Now more eyes catch what our elected officials do. Hope he goes to jail. He will appreciate his position all the better.

No he is not my scumbag, I am in AL. Now more eyes catch what our elected officials do. Hope he goes to jail. He will appreciate his position all the better.

Indeed.

Actually, a report by AP, claiming McAuliffe had been indicted, turned out to be not only false, not to mention libel, but a journalistic flub of epic proportions. McAullife was one of thousands of passive investors, who had no idea of what was going on. AP retracted their story an hour and 38 minutes after first publishing it, and the reporter responsible for the story is in deep doo doo.

AP has now apologized to McAullife

Of course, there are some here who will still attack McAullife over this, which would be equivalent to Liberals who attacked Romney because KKK'ers were showing up at some of his campaign stops. Guilt by association is always wrong.

Last edited:

Wow! just Wow! What a D-bag!

If the Repubs had run a less problematical candidate themselves then the race would be over now. As it is, this cockroach may end up as Governor of Virginia. I intend to vote for Cuccinelli, but only because an honest zealot is better than an unprincipled con man.:peace

Actually, a report by AP, claiming McAuliffe had been indicted, turned out to be not only false, not to mention libel, but a journalistic flub of epic proportions. McAullife was one of thousands of passive investors, who had no idea of what was going on. AP retracted their story an hour and 38 minutes after first publishing it, and the reporter responsible for the story is in deep doo doo.

WaPo: Say, Terry McAuliffe Struggles with Telling the Truth, Huh? - Daniel Doherty

Of course, there are some here who will still attack McAullife over this, which would be equivalent to Liberals who attacked Romney because KKK'ers were showing up at some of his campaign stops. Guilt by association is always wrong.

Virginia governor race: Terry McAuliffe investment looks bad, but will voters care? - POLITICO.com

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/daniel...s-a-history-of-not-telling-the-truth-n1721657

I wonder if your reply would have been the same if it were George W. Bush or Mitt Romney who deceived investors.

Now that is one giant ****up.

Kinda like his time as dem chair. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom