• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mayorkas won't name 1 domestic terror, White supremacy case referred to DOJ

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Another lamer hack from the Obama 2.0 administration. White supremacy is a nothingburger.

Another lamer hack from the Obama 2.0 administration. White supremacy is a nothingburger.

Is there any privacy issues holding him back? That would be my thought.

And no matter how you look at it white supremacy is not a nothingburger. Unless, of course, you are a white supremacist.

Is there any privacy issues holding him back? That would be my thought.

And no matter how you look at it white supremacy is not a nothingburger. Unless, of course, you are a white supremacist.
More inclined to believe that he DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW, so that he could answer that question in a 'so called honest' fashion.

The reality is that Biden's US Southern Border policy has enabled a defacto open border, and yes, terrorists on the terrorists watch list have been let in, and have been released to the interior.

Which is exactly why he DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW those facts, while the cameras were running.

I believe that the last one referred resulted in a finding that the FBI had entrapped several Michigan citizens. If I were Mayorkas I wouldn't want to bring that up either.

I believe that the last one referred resulted in a finding that the FBI had entrapped several Michigan citizens. If I were Mayorkas I wouldn't want to bring that up either.
That was under DOJ / FBI and not DHS, so it'd not be a question that would come up.

More inclined to believe that he DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW, so that he could answer that question in a 'so called honest' fashion.

The reality is that Biden's US Southern Border policy has enabled a defacto open border, and yes, terrorists on the terrorists watch list have been let in, and have been released to the interior.

Which is exactly why he DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW those facts, while the cameras were running.

Yes, let's just let the Secretary of DHS open his mouth and start talking about domestic terrorists referred to the DOJ that might be under watch. Great idea. :rolleyes:

What concrete steps have been taken to “open” the border?

Misrepresentation of what Mayorkas said. He did not have the info at his fingertips and said he would provide it after the hearing

Yea a nothingburger :rolleyes: He could have just pointed out the 1/6 insurrection white supremacists

Christopher Wray has also testified multiple times that domestic violence was increasing and white supremacists were primarily responsible; more so than any terrorist attacks other than 9/11.

White supremacist terrorism: Key trends to watch in 2021​

The January 6 Capitol protests that became an insurrection painfully highlighted how the white supremacist movement is intermingled with anti-government extremists, conspiracy theorists, partisans of President Trump, and other causes. White supremacist terrorism has long proven a major threat, but it is likely to see significant changes with a new president in the White House and the end of the COVID-19 crisis in sight. Although U.S. and allied policy will have a considerable impact on the threat white supremacists pose, much will depend on events beyond those governments’ control.

The white supremacist movement has steadily globalized, and this trend continues to accelerate. Believers in the “Great Replacement,” a prominent idea in the white supremacist ecosystem, contend that the United States, Europe, and other “white” countries are being reverse-colonized, with Black, Hispanic, Arab, and other immigrants diluting the white world. The idea emerged in France and has spread among white supremacists around the world. Globalization goes beyond ideas. Anders Behring Breivik’s 2011 mass murders in Norway created a model of a single man (and yes, it is almost always a man), sending out a manifesto and then going in, arms blazing. Brenton Tarrant in New Zealand put Breivik on steroids when he did the same thing, but posted it to Facebook Live as he killed 51 worshippers at two mosques in New Zealand in 2019.

Last edited:

Uh, when did the DHS Secretary have to answer for what the FBI does?

Congressman, I will provide you with that information subsequent to this hearing," Mayorkas replied to Steube. "I do not have that statistic. I will provide the data to you."

Props to Fox for always delivering the stupid to the incredibly gullible.

Once again, a conservative is duped by a misleading FOX news article title. Sad trombone ...

Congressman, I will provide you with that information subsequent to this hearing," Mayorkas replied to Steube. "I do not have that statistic. I will provide the data to you."

Props to Fox for always delivering the stupid to the incredibly gullible.

If American ever reads an article before lying about it, I may have to reconsider my agnosticism.

Yes, let's just let the Secretary of DHS open his mouth and start talking about domestic terrorists referred to the DOJ that might be under watch. Great idea. :rolleyes:
The point being is the under the current administration's border policies chaos, border security has been utterly compromised to the point it is in fact a defacto open border, putting US citizens and national security at risk of violence by people who have no legal right to even be in the country, and should have been turned back at the border.

The point being is the under the current administration's border policies chaos, border security has been utterly compromised to the point it is in fact a defacto open border, putting US citizens and national security at risk of violence by people who have no legal right to even be in the country, and should have been turned back at the border.
Repeating your opinion and calling it a "fact" does not make it so.

Misrepresentation of what Mayorkas said. He did not have the info at his fingertips and said he would provide it after the hearing

Yea a nothingburger :rolleyes: He could have just pointed out the 1/6 insurrection white supremacists

Christopher Wray has also testified multiple times that domestic violence was increasing and white supremacists were primarily responsible; more so than any terrorist attacks other than 9/11.

White supremacist terrorism: Key trends to watch in 2021​

The January 6 Capitol protests that became an insurrection painfully highlighted how the white supremacist movement is intermingled with anti-government extremists, conspiracy theorists, partisans of President Trump, and other causes. White supremacist terrorism has long proven a major threat, but it is likely to see significant changes with a new president in the White House and the end of the COVID-19 crisis in sight. Although U.S. and allied policy will have a considerable impact on the threat white supremacists pose, much will depend on events beyond those governments’ control.

The white supremacist movement has steadily globalized, and this trend continues to accelerate. Believers in the “Great Replacement,” a prominent idea in the white supremacist ecosystem, contend that the United States, Europe, and other “white” countries are being reverse-colonized, with Black, Hispanic, Arab, and other immigrants diluting the white world. The idea emerged in France and has spread among white supremacists around the world. Globalization goes beyond ideas. Anders Behring Breivik’s 2011 mass murders in Norway created a model of a single man (and yes, it is almost always a man), sending out a manifesto and then going in, arms blazing. Brenton Tarrant in New Zealand put Breivik on steroids when he did the same thing, but posted it to Facebook Live as he killed 51 worshippers at two mosques in New Zealand in 2019.

There's no more a trend there than BLM and Antifa. I see you hate "mostly peaceful" protesting.

He couldn't say even in general, so it appears he's got nothing substantial.

Back
Top Bottom