• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mayorkas won't name 1 domestic terror, White supremacy case referred to DOJ

white supremacy is a threat to true AMERICAN patriots that love their country.
:ROFLMAO:

The Klan is grabbing your ***** as hard as Trump is.

Another lamer hack from the Obama 2.0 administration. White supremacy is a nothingburger.

I would not go that far, we know white supremacist groups exist but the question is are we sure no one has done anything suggesting DOJ do something with a case.

I would agree though it is rather sad, pathetic really, that no one from the administration can name one.

Congressman, I will provide you with that information subsequent to this hearing," Mayorkas replied to Steube. "I do not have that statistic. I will provide the data to you."

Props to Fox for always delivering the stupid to the incredibly gullible.
It was the headline that got him!

You would think that after all the times this poster ejaculates early……….and the article isn’t that long….🤷

I believe that the last one referred resulted in a finding that the FBI had entrapped several Michigan citizens. If I were Mayorkas I wouldn't want to bring that up either.
Obviously they threatened to murder the judge and witnesses in the middle of the trial.

To clarify they factually did do that.

pure class!

Pure truth...and the sad reality is....all that bashing of your *****? You are doing it to yourself screaming about how your mental demons are smashing you. You have been doing it for 6 years. For YOUR sake...I would hope you would stop.

Pure truth...and the sad reality is....all that bashing of your *****? You are doing it to yourself screaming about how your mental demons are smashing you. You have been doing it for 6 years. For YOUR sake...I would hope you would stop.
you sure do a lot of crying around here.

wow! you can count, too! impressive

Is there any privacy issues holding him back? That would be my thought.
No. Not if it’s a case being prosecuted which is what the question was.
And no matter how you look at it white supremacy is not a nothingburger. Unless, of course, you are a white supremacist.
Yes it is. It’s a fake narrative invented to suppress political opposition to the regime.

I would not go that far, we know white supremacist groups exist
not really.

I mean there’s some groups created by government informants I’m sure. But there’s no actual organized white supremacist movement. It’s a farce created by the regime.
but the question is are we sure no one has done anything suggesting DOJ do something with a case.

I would agree though it is rather sad, pathetic really, that no one from the administration can name one.
Of course they can’t name a real one. It’s a disinformation campaign. That’s why they have to promote race hoaxes like Smollett. Or every week or so there will be fake claims like the black owned coffee stand who’s owner has a friend spray paint slurs on it so she can collect donations and sympathy

Back
Top Bottom