• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mayorkas fields onslaught of GOP attacks over border

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This dude is creepy. He talks weird with some kind of dialect I can’t pinpoint.

He’s just creepy. But beyond that he is incompetent and routinely lies like a rug.

——

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas faced a consistent grind of questions from Republicans who sought to portray the Biden administration as willful agents of chaos and rolled out increasingly personal attacks against a Cabinet secretary who is himself an immigrant.

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee repeatedly made baseless claims that Mayorkas was “intentionally” seeking to disrupt the border. Several raised the specter that migrants might commit crimes or could even be terrorists.

The guy is a ****ing train wreck. No wonder the left loves him.
He talks weird and gives me the chills. Something is off with that cat.

and besides having hearings what is Congress doing to fix the issues regarding the border?
- Congress writes the laws (yes, the President must sign for to become law)
- Congress controls the purse string. When are they going to add additional funding to Border Patrol and DHS for more personal and equipment?

This partisan bs between Congress and the Office of the President has got to stop. It has been going on for years.

and besides having hearings what is Congress doing to fix the issues regarding the border?
- Congress writes the laws (yes, the President must sign for to become law)
- Congress controls the purse string. When are they going to add additional funding to Border Patrol and DHS for more personal and equipment?

This partisan bs between Congress and the Office of the President has got to stop. It has been going on for years.
Both sides are in on the sham. And we, every political affiliation that exist, suffer the negative consequences. Its so obvious.

Both sides are in on the sham. And we, every political affiliation that exist, suffer the negative consequences. Its so obvious.
I think something just froze over. We agree on something.:giggle:

The guy is a ****ing train wreck. No wonder the left loves him.
He's crashing and burning. And this whole "Disinformation Governance Board" is just another issue with him. The border problems have been an anchor holding him down since the Post-Election illegal immigrant surge.

He's crashing and burning. And this whole "Disinformation Governance Board" is just another issue with him. The border problems have been an anchor holding him down since the Post-Election illegal immigrant surge.
I bet that board gets less done than Cowmala Harris.

I bet that board gets less done than Cowmala Harris.
Yes- they need to learn to be more productive and accomplish lots of things- like Mike Pence!

Back
Top Bottom