• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maybe we should be building the wall at the northern border!

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156959618110750&set=a.44327000749&type=3&theater
It seems that there have been 15 times more people on the terrorist watch list caught at the border with Canada than the Mexican border. And I read an article that the coyotes have now been flying their people across the country to Canada and then having them come into the country via Canada. I guess the flight to Canada costs about $300.00, so it is a cheaper method than trying too get them into this country via Mexico and safer for both their people and themselves. There will always be a way. I guess next, Trump will be asking for another wall.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156959618110750&set=a.44327000749&type=3&theater
It seems that there have been 15 times more people on the terrorist watch list caught at the border with Canada than the Mexican border. And I read an article that the coyotes have now been flying their people across the country to Canada and then having them come into the country via Canada. I guess the flight to Canada costs about $300.00, so it is a cheaper method than trying too get them into this country via Mexico and safer for both their people and themselves. There will always be a way. I guess next, Trump will be asking for another wall.

I agree.

Perhaps if we did not run around the planet with a foreign policy that manufactures terrorist after terrorist we would not have to wall up our borders totally devoid of all history’s lessons from all subjects on the matter.

Ahh, never mind... back to the wall!

One step at a time. The southern border should have a higher priority. (terrorists aren't the only thing coming across that border) If, after we secure the southern border, we start having problems with the norther border...well, I'm sure there are ways to make Canada pay for a wall. They won't like it, of course, but too ****ing bad.

One step at a time. The southern border should have a higher priority. (terrorists aren't the only thing coming across that border) If, after we secure the southern border, we start having problems with the norther border...well, I'm sure there are ways to make Canada pay for a wall. They won't like it, of course, but too ****ing bad.

They are as likely to pay for such a wall as the Mexicans are. A majority of Americans do not want the wall, but that does not matter to Trump cultists. Trump promised them a wall to keep all of those brown skinned invaders out and they want it now. Of course 90% of Americans want universal background checks, but the GOP is not going to let that happen. The present GOP is becoming a minority party in both numbers and their ideas. They only way you will be able to hang on to power is by manipulating the system through ID laws and gerrymandering. Won't last for ever though.

They are as likely to pay for such a wall as the Mexicans are. A majority of Americans do not want the wall, but that does not matter to Trump cultists. Trump promised them a wall to keep all of those brown skinned invaders out and they want it now. Of course 90% of Americans want universal background checks, but the GOP is not going to let that happen. The present GOP is becoming a minority party in both numbers and their ideas. They only way you will be able to hang on to power is by manipulating the system through ID laws and gerrymandering. Won't last for ever though.

LOL!!

You went from Mexicans to Canadians to playing the race card to universal background checks to ID laws to gerrymandering.

Do you find it hard to focus on a thread topic?

But the funny thing...I'm not a Republican. LOL!!

I don't think Canadians would mind building a wall to keep Americans out. As an American who immigrated to Canada, I can honestly say bunch of lazy good for nothing Americans would really trash up this nice country.

Stay in your ****hole please.

Back
Top Bottom