• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maybe Trump should pack the Court first

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Yeh, maybe he should beat the Dems to it...

How about 5 more in the mold of Amy Coney Barrett?

:)

They'd need the house.

And yes, this is why the Dems should do it, then pass legislation requiring a 60 (or more) majority to confirm: the GOP is gonna do this the moment they can, because they can.

There's no argument for restraint when the GOP cheats in any way it can. What's the worst that can happen? The same shit they'd do anyway. They're gonna be packing the court and saying they did it because a democrat talked about it but didn't do it. Buh-bye democracy.

No time for that now. He could not get it done even with Mitchie-poo in harness.

That would be great! Eat the Dems lunch and shit on their plates. :LOL:

I have wondered if 9 is the best number but if more were to be added, ithey would would have to be elected, it seems..unless Trump was president and got to choose all the new ones
.then I wouldn't care
.. LOL

I have wondered if 9 is the best number but if more were to be added, ithey would would have to be elected, it seems..unless Trump was president and got to choose all the new ones
.then I wouldn't care
.. LOL

Better start caring then.

Back
Top Bottom