• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maybe there is a price for colonialism.

ipsofacto

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
US, you listening?

Yeah, I must have missed where we had any official colonies.

Yeah, I must have missed where we had any official colonies.

Correct. The US is only liberating Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Yemen, Afghanistan.

Was it a Soviet colony when they were there?

BTW: I don't think we have any intentions of making it one.

Thirteen years of occupation with no end in sight.

I don't think we have any troops in Pakistan or Yemen. Not enough in the other countries to make a difference.

And imposing a colonial government, under complete control of the United States...

Oh wait... :roll:

I don't think we have any troops in Pakistan or Yemen. Not enough in the other countries to make a difference.

We have been bombing Yemen and helped Syria bomb Yemen. And the US has been bombing Pakistan.

Why the 13 year occupation?

:shrug: we aren't occupying it. Heck, we barely have a presence. And certainly no colonies.

Hell, you could make a better argument that we'd colonized Germany. At least we moved families (military families) there.

Though we brought them back, rather destroying the idea that they are a colony.....

Maybe you should learn what words mean?

We have been bombing Yemen and helped Syria bomb Yemen. And the US has been bombing Pakistan.

Well, no, we've been bombing enemy groups located inside of Pakistan, with the agreement and sometimes the aid of the Pakistani government. The story was similar for Yemen when they had a government.

So - college student?

Well, no, we've been bombing enemy groups located inside of Pakistan, with the agreement and sometimes the aid of the Pakistani government. The story was similar for Yemen when they had a government.

So - college student?

No. US bombing of Pakistan has been formally protested by Pakistan government.

when the thread is about "colonization" ...yea.

What about Nigeria.

I don't agree with your dissent on the term. Any why, about Nigeria?

Afghanistan is a rather resource rich place.

$1 Trillion Trove of Rare Minerals Revealed Under Afghanistan

But still, not a US colony.

That just gave me a great idea!! Let's declare the Afghanistan is an American colony but not really make it one. Then, the terrorists will start attacking it and the Afghanis will turn them into splatters on the side of mountains and really enjoy themselves while doing so. Meanwhile, we pay the Afghan gov't a bunch of money for mining rights and with the requirement that they spread the wealth, making us very popular.

Back
Top Bottom