• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maybe, just maybe, if police stopped killing unarmed black men, the protests and riots would stop

As sure as the sun comes up each day when the police kill an unarmed black man we are going to have a protests that will often turn into a riot. People blame the protesters and while I am all for protests, I am also totally against riots, no matter who is at fault. But the beginning of each of these protests and riots is another police killing of an unarmed black man. So maybe, just maybe, if the police stop killing unarmed black men there will be no protests and riots. It is simple logic!!!!!!
How about working on blacks killing other blacks - that accounts for thousands of deaths; cops killing unarmed COMPLIANT blacks accounts for less than ten. Which would make the biggest difference?

I have 4 black neighbors on my street in my middle class neighborhood who I talk with at least once a week if not more. All but one are republicans and one may just be about to red-pill soon. All 4 would laugh at anyone who told them there is systemic racism.

nice story

you should do a screen play

Got any suggestions? There are 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US. 15 unarmed blacks were killed in 2019. What are your suggestions to get that number to zero? How do you get 800,000 people to perform perfectly, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year?

Stop killing unarmed Blacks and offer them the same courtesy as Whites when there are problems with the law. These statistics show that Blacks are being shot at a rate way higher than any other cohort.

F1.medium.gif
Police violence is a leading cause of death for young men in the United States. Over the life course, about 1 in every 1,000 black men can expect to be killed by police. Risk of being killed by police peaks between the ages of 20 y and 35 y for men and women and for all racial and ethnic groups. Black women and men and American Indian and Alaska Native women and men are significantly more likely than white women and men to be killed by police. Latino men are also more likely to be killed by police than are white men.

Risk of being killed by police use of force in the United States by age, race–ethnicity, and sex | PNAS

Last edited:
As sure as the sun comes up each day when the police kill an unarmed black man we are going to have a protests that will often turn into a riot. People blame the protesters and while I am all for protests, I am also totally against riots, no matter who is at fault. But the beginning of each of these protests and riots is another police killing of an unarmed black man. So maybe, just maybe, if the police stop killing unarmed black men there will be no protests and riots. It is simple logic!!!!!!

Your suggestion is unrealistic. Cops sometimes need to shoot unarmed black men, as well as white.

1. Yes, there ARE some trigger-happy cops.

2. Yes, cops working the mean streets really, really, really do not know whether they will return alive to their families that day.

3. Yes, cops are actually afraid when they encounter certain young gentlemen, for they have learned from bitter experience and from their colleagues that an unusually high percentage of certain young gentlemen are exceptionally defiant, uncooperative, and violent (armed or unarmed).

4. No, there is no solution to this problem, IMHO.

5. During President Biden's first year in office, there will no doubt be some similar unfortunate incidents, too. These incidents are simply part of this nation's unique social environment. When Euro American cops disappear completely sometime this century, such incidents will continue to occur.

We do. Hardly anyone beyond the friends and families of the slain care.

Actually, if not for video's and movements like BLM, we would never hear about black men being killed by police. It has been happening for as many years as we are a country and it has only come to a head lately because if there is anyone around with a video camera, we know about it.

I have 4 black neighbors on my street in my middle class neighborhood who I talk with at least once a week if not more. All but one are republicans and one may just be about to red-pill soon. All 4 would laugh at anyone who told them there is systemic racism.

There are always exceptions, a minority of blacks go even further, voting for and supporting Trump. The four you know might laugh at the idea of systemic racism, although they wouldn't be heard over the laughter of most blacks if they were told the same thing. But it's great to hear conservatives spreading the word about blacks living in white neighborhoods. I assume you'll feel the same way about liberal blacks living next door. Whether liberal or conservative, we need more blacks in white neighborhoods across the entire country....

Because conservatives tend to not make martyrs of piece of **** assholes that beat women and rape children. But to the rat leftists, an armed violent piece of garbage that beats women and rapes a 14 year old child, a man that had the police called on him for once again threatening his victim and stealing her car keys...who fought with the cops...is just a poor widdle innocent man.

White male shows up at ex's house to pick up kids, car and keys for the day. He's had on too many but is not drunk, just surly . She says something obnoxious, he returns the favor, there's some name calling she calls cops and says he isn't supposed to be on the property, he slams out of property, cops arrive, she tells cops he's leaving and there is no longer a problem The cops will

A. talk to him and the wife and calm down the situation.
B. draw guns, shout at him to get up against the car and spread them, he ignores their demands, cops then shoot him in the back 7 times.

FYI The cohort that has the record for raping kids is the nice white Catholic priesthood.

The talking didn't really work well and more obnoxious exchanges occur. It become clear that he is starting to get abusive and is probably too drunk to be driving especially with kids in the car so the cops:
A. Wrestle him into the police car and take him to the station
Bl Draw guns, shout at him to get up against the car and spread them, he ignores their demands, cops then shoot him in the back 7 times.

Not the ones we've seen so far.

That is because one, you only focus on the problem, I hsve seen clips of cops shooting violent resisting perps thst were unarmed, that seemed like reasonable decisions.

But sure,there s few cases every year where it was poor judgment or downright criminal. Those examples are rare though. This is fake narrative thst they are gunning after blacks. The FBI stats back my claim up, data bases on it seem to back this up.

We have been fed a steady diet of the same few cases over and over, creating hysteria based on emotions rather than fact.

Actually, if not for video's and movements like BLM, we would never hear about black men being killed by police. It has been happening for as many years as we are a country and it has only come to a head lately because if there is anyone around with a video camera, we know about it.

nahhh . The lw press ,who are political advocates more than jorunalsts want Democrats to get elected, so they's make sure to do anything which they think help Dems.

For example,when lw media reports incidents like the Floyd and and Blake shooting, you'll have to a lot of digging to find out what scumbags both of them were.

Last edited:
That is because one, you only focus on the problem, I hsve seen clips of cops shooting violent resisting perps thst were unarmed, that seemed like reasonable decisions.

But sure,there s few cases every year where it was poor judgment or downright criminal. Those examples are rare though. This is fake narrative thst they are gunning after blacks. The FBI stats back my claim up, data bases on it seem to back this up.

We have been fed a steady diet of the same few cases over and over, creating hysteria based on emotions rather than fact.

So Blacks are really protesting over nothing because there have been: no unarmed shootings, no discrimination in school funding, no college entrance bias, no hiring and firing inequalities, no racial slurs in media, no private name calling, no housing red lining, no fraudulent mortgage policies, no pay check loan sharking, no calling police on Blacks doing nothing, in fact Blacks are just making an unnecessary full over nothing. The should just learn to get along and not upset Whites.

There are always exceptions, a minority of blacks go even further, voting for and supporting Trump. The four you know might laugh at the idea of systemic racism, although they wouldn't be heard over the laughter of most blacks if they were told the same thing. But it's great to hear conservatives spreading the word about blacks living in white neighborhoods. I assume you'll feel the same way about liberal blacks living next door. Whether liberal or conservative, we need more blacks in white neighborhoods across the entire country....

So you are saying that there are conservative Blacks, surprise, surprise. there are also liberal Catholics and even Evangelicals. It seems that once someone from a minority group "makes it" they often forget where they come from. Not unusual at all. Happens every time. In my day they were often called "Uncle Toms'" if they were black. Because you know four of these you think you are speaking for the whole nation, NOT.

nahhh . The lw press ,who are political advocates more than jorunalsts want Democrats to get elected, so they's make sure to do anything which they think help Dems.

For example,when lw media reports incidents like the Floyd and and Blake shooting, you'll have to a lot of digging to find out what scumbags both of them were.

YEs, they report them, but without the video's they go no where. The video's make it real and live for those out here who think when it is just the press that they are trying to make something out of nothing or as Trumpsters say, Fake News

Because conservatives tend to not make martyrs of piece of **** assholes that beat women and rape children. But to the rat leftists, an armed violent piece of garbage that beats women and rapes a 14 year old child, a man that had the police called on him for once again threatening his victim and stealing her car keys...who fought with the cops...is just a poor widdle innocent man.

The sexual molestation case involved a woman in her 20s not a 14 year old. All cases had been dropped against Blake at the time of the police shooting.

So Blacks are really protesting over nothing because there have been: no unarmed shootings, no discrimination in school funding, no college entrance bias, no hiring and firing inequalities, no racial slurs in media, no private name calling, no housing red lining, no fraudulent mortgage policies, no pay check loan sharking, no calling police on Blacks doing nothing, in fact Blacks are just making an unnecessary full over nothing. The should just learn to get along and not upset Whites.

why do you waste your time posting straw men like that? I didn’t remotely claim no unarmed shootings or no etc etc etc?

Again--------------maybe just maybe if black men quit committing crimes, they wouldnt have any contact with the police!!!!!

Black people in the US amount to about 16%. Half of the black people are women. But blacks commit half of the crimes in the US. What that actually means is just 8% of the citizens of the US commit 50% of the crimes.

YEs, they report them, but without the video's they go no where. The video's make it real and live for those out here who think when it is just the press that they are trying to make something out of nothing e

The vast majority of times. The cops were justified in their actions. Don't pretend otherwise- the facts aren't on your side.

why do you waste your time posting straw men like that? I didn’t remotely claim no unarmed shootings or no etc etc etc?

OK so what kind of case are you trying to make when you say:

Originally Posted by Simpletruther

That sounds like a denial of all Black grievances. Nothing here folks except a rare bit of poor judgment.

Black people in the US amount to about 16%. Half of the black people are women. But blacks commit half of the crimes in the US. What that actually means is just 8% of the citizens of the US commit 50% of the crimes.

And that's good enough for you. Shoot 'em.

Again--------------maybe just maybe if black men quit committing crimes, they wouldnt have any contact with the police!!!!!
T
the Blake shooting in Kenosha, he had committed no crime at the time of the shooting. A black man does not have to commit a crime to be shot.

OK so what kind of case are you trying to make when you say:

That sounds like a denial of all Black grievances. Nothing here folks except a rare bit of poor judgment.

A couple key words in that quote, , 1. rare. 2. Statistics .

The sexual molestation case involved a woman in her 20s not a 14 year old. All cases had been dropped against Blake at the time of the police shooting.
:lamo

Check your facts. He had an active warrant for sexual assault. Its ****ing pathetic watching you try to turn your piece of **** martyr into an angel, but then, leftist types have been doing that with their leftist politicians for years.

White male shows up at ex's house to pick up kids, car and keys for the day. He's had on too many but is not drunk, just surly . She says something obnoxious, he returns the favor, there's some name calling she calls cops and says he isn't supposed to be on the property, he slams out of property, cops arrive, she tells cops he's leaving and there is no longer a problem The cops will

A. talk to him and the wife and calm down the situation.
B. draw guns, shout at him to get up against the car and spread them, he ignores their demands, cops then shoot him in the back 7 times.

FYI The cohort that has the record for raping kids is the nice white Catholic priesthood.

The talking didn't really work well and more obnoxious exchanges occur. It become clear that he is starting to get abusive and is probably too drunk to be driving especially with kids in the car so the cops:
A. Wrestle him into the police car and take him to the station
Bl Draw guns, shout at him to get up against the car and spread them, he ignores their demands, cops then shoot him in the back 7 times.
Its obvious you struggle with facts and are desperate to fabricate a scenario. Let me help you.

When you get stopped by the police, dont fight with them. Dlont resist arrest. Doesnt matter what your race is.

Oh...and on a personal note for you...stop picking scumbags as your martyrs. It just makes you look ****ing stupid.

Back
Top Bottom